Senior Member(無間使者)

Daisy from Daisy Baby round four - sexy little beauty and my treasure

Person's Name : Daisy round four

Establishment : Private apartment Macquarie Park

Date of Visit : 19/8/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Wechat babydaisy666

Phone :0426 223 188

Hours of Business : Mondays and Wednesdays

Rates : $280 per hour for today's session for forum members $300 non forum member

Size/shape : 160 cm and a very nice sexy body and very pretty face, C cup boobs excellent, nice shapely legs and that is her in the photo, she has a natural bush but short.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, cowgirl, missionary, side saddle, side doggy, doggy, missionary to finish, more DFK

Value for money/recommend? : Yes very nice sexy girl and very sweet personality, great interaction, her English skills are limited but you can get by ok.

My experience/comments : My business is going well as people are wanting used goods in much larger number due to a short supply of new stuff.

I am thinking of changing my company name to "Coronavirus Solutions"

Its been a while since I saw Daisy as I visited Coco who was also very nice and young and sexy and I will be with Coco again this Friday morning.

I messaged Daisy and the night before I was texting her about a punter who gave her a hard time and wrote a very mean review.

Daisy was quite upset as she genuinely wants to be good at this work and I have been coaching her and last night was about counselling her about the shit review.

She is a very sweet girl and takes things to heart and I love her for that so she said that my words made her feel much better and she bought me a present.

I booked for 11.30 as she had punters from 12.30 on and when I arrived she was in that short skirt and she looked sensational.

I have missed her and we went into the bathroom after getting undressed and this girl has the best body and I am holding her from behind and kissing her neck.

My hands are all over her sexy little bum and boobs and she turns her head and is now kissing me DFK and saying that she has missed me.

Now I suppose some of you are thinking and listening to the little voice in your heads and its saying "yeah right its all fake to keep you interested"

Well I say so fucking what as I am having a great time as she does not have to do it as I never force any girl to do anything as that is a crap way to be.

The kissing is real ok and my cock is at full erection and she is stroking me and then turns to face me and the kissing is really intense now and we were at this for five minutes non stop.

Yes that's right five minutes non stop and its real ok. Daisy is my little treasure and I have told you all about her so I am enjoying it and she gets down and sucks me right there.

The suck was quick and then we get into the shower together and more DFK and we are washing each other and another quick suck and then out to the bed.

Daisy got her items ready and then lay next to me and we are kissing with some intensity like its maybe our last day due to coronavirus is going to fuck us all.

But I can tell you that I have such admiration for this sexy little beauty to kiss me no holds barred when there is that evil virus killing so many.

I can tell you that Daisy understands many things and I have messaged her at length and she soaks up everything like a sponge and applies it.

After the lengthy kissing session Daisy is literally making love to me with her tongue and this happened over most of my body and it was a very sexy experience.

I have never had this from girlfriends before and she does it really well culminating in my balls getting licked and then this heavenly cock sucking with a vibrator tongue.

Now this almost had me cumming in her mouth and I can tell you that is rare for me to be able to cum in mouth and I held out for some pussy action.

I now pulled her up over me and sucked her pussy from underneath much to her surprise and I was looking at those sexy tits as I sucked away and Daisy was moaning as I sucked her.

I did this for a few moments and then Daisy applied the dom and lowered onto me and it took quite a while to get fully inside her tight pussy and she was very worked up and horny.

I am of course in raptures just looking at her and the feeling of that tight pussy sucking my cock and she has a beautiful young face and her gestures were very exciting.

I let her fuck me slowly while I sucked on her boobs and then held her up a bit and fucked her hard several times from underneath with Daisy crying out each time.

The reaction I was getting from Daisy was extremely erotic and she was clearly loving this and her pussy just felt amazing like I was going bareback.

I held her close and we rolled over for some missionary and I just slowly made love to her and we are kissing with tongues the whole time and we are both quite worked up.

Daisy was saying she loved me fucking her and I was loving it and I had a few faster sessions with her crying out and we did this for a good ten minutes.

I then changed to side saddle and this was also just superb looking at her sexy little body and those tits are really nice to hold and she was reacting very well.

I slowly stroked into her sexy pussy and Daisy had my balls in a massage and the feeling was amazing and the look of her so sexy with her crying out at the faster fucking.

I also closed her legs at one point and did lay down doggy style and went for some faster fucking and Daisy liked this as well and her bum is just so cute and sexy.

After five minutes of this we did some doggy only for a short while as I think its a bit hard on her when I cum like this so I changed back to missionary to finish.

I just made love to her both slow with heaps of kissing and then I hammered her pussy and held her close and came with a shuddering orgasm for us both.

We removed the condom and now just lay there kissing with such passion and I did not ask her as she just wanted to kiss me and it was very special.

So I find her to be a lovely little angel who gives me such wonderful times and I believe she is genuine and not faking any of it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jethro751 View Post

Rates : $280 per hour for today's session for forum members $300 non forum member

Size/shape : 160 cm and a very nice sexy body and very pretty face, C cup boobs excellent, nice shapely legs and that is her in the photo, she has a natural bush but short.

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, cowgirl, missionary, side saddle, side doggy, doggy, missionary to finish, more DFK

Value for money/recommend? : Yes very nice sexy girl and very sweet personality, great interaction, her English skills are limited but you can get by ok.

My experience/comments : My business is going well as people are wanting used goods in much larger number due to a short supply of new stuff.

Its been a while since I saw Daisy as I visited Coco who was also very nice and young and sexy and I will be with Coco again this Friday morning.

I messaged Daisy and the night before I was texting her about a punter who gave her a hard time and wrote a very mean review.

Daisy was quite upset as she genuinely wants to be good at this work and I have been coaching her and last night was about counselling her about the shit review.

She is a very sweet girl and takes things to heart and I love her for that so she said that my words made her feel much better and she bought me a present.

I booked for 11.30 as she had punters from 12.30 on and when I arrived she was in that short skirt and she looked sensational.

I have missed her and we went into the bathroom after getting undressed and this girl has the best body and I am holding her from behind and kissing her neck.

My hands are all over her sexy little bum and boobs and she turns her head and is now kissing me DFK and saying that she has missed me.

Now I suppose some of you are thinking and listening to the little voice in your heads and its saying "yeah right its all fake to keep you interested"

Well I say so fucking what as I am having a great time as she does not have to do it as I never force any girl to do anything as that is a crap way to be.

The kissing is real ok and my cock is at full erection and she is stroking me and then turns to face me and the kissing is really intense now and we were at this for five minutes non stop.

Yes that's right five minutes non stop and its real ok. Daisy is my little treasure and I have told you all about her so I am enjoying it and she gets down and sucks me right there.

The suck was quick and then we get into the shower together and more DFK and we are washing each other and another quick suck and then out to the bed.

Daisy got her items ready and then lay next to me and we are kissing with some intensity like its maybe our last day due to coronavirus is going to fuck us all.

But I can tell you that I have such admiration for this sexy little beauty to kiss me no holds barred when there is that evil virus killing so many.

I can tell you that Daisy understands many things and I have messaged her at length and she soaks up everything like a sponge and applies it.

After the lengthy kissing session Daisy is literally making love to me with her tongue and this happened over most of my body and it was a very sexy experience.

I have never had this from girlfriends before and she does it really well culminating in my balls getting licked and then this heavenly cock sucking with a vibrator tongue.

Now this almost had me cumming in her mouth and I can tell you that is rare for me to be able to cum in mouth and I held out for some pussy action.

I now pulled her up over me and sucked her pussy from underneath much to her surprise and I was looking at those sexy tits as I sucked away and Daisy was moaning as I sucked her.

I did this for a few moments and then Daisy applied the dom and lowered onto me and it took quite a while to get fully inside her tight pussy and she was very worked up and horny.

I am of course in raptures just looking at her and the feeling of that tight pussy sucking my cock and she has a beautiful young face and her gestures were very exciting.

I let her fuck me slowly while I sucked on her boobs and then held her up a bit and fucked her hard several times from underneath with Daisy crying out each time.

The reaction I was getting from Daisy was extremely erotic and she was clearly loving this and her pussy just felt amazing like I was going bareback.

I held her close and we rolled over for some missionary and I just slowly made love to her and we are kissing with tongues the whole time and we are both quite worked up.

Daisy was saying she loved me fucking her and I was loving it and I had a few faster sessions with her crying out and we did this for a good ten minutes.

I then changed to side saddle and this was also just superb looking at her sexy little body and those tits are really nice to hold and she was reacting very well.

I slowly stroked into her sexy pussy and Daisy had my balls in a massage and the feeling was amazing and the look of her so sexy with her crying out at the faster fucking.

I also closed her legs at one point and did lay down doggy style and went for some faster fucking and Daisy liked this as well and her bum is just so cute and sexy.

After five minutes of this we did some doggy only for a short while as I think its a bit hard on her when I cum like this so I changed back to missionary to finish.

I just made love to her both slow with heaps of kissing and then I hammered her pussy and held her close and came with a shuddering orgasm for us both.

We removed the condom and now just lay there kissing with such passion and I did not ask her as she just wanted to kiss me and it was very special.

So I find her to be a lovely little angel who gives me such wonderful times and I believe she is genuine and not faking any of it.
    OUTSTANDING...!!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You, my friend, are a true legend.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jethro751 View Post

Uncle have to be careful at your age!! You are the most vulnerable to covid.

Thanks Jethro, sounds about right. Busting my gut to see Daisy again.