Thread: Top Nationalities to get RNT

Senior Member(無間使者)

Top Nationalities to get RNT

Hi all, I wanted to know everyone's thoughts on average which nationally girls provides the best RNT experience?

I know they can be hit and miss but wanted to know what you guys think?

Here are my thoughts not in any particular order.

Thai - on average very good
    Chinese- can be hit and miss
    Korean-
    Japanese- on average pretty good
    Filipino- not bad
    Viet- can be hit and miss

If i had to pick from experience I would go for :

Jap
    Thai
    Viet
    Filo
    Chinese

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For a proper massage you cant go past the thai experience. Japanese are a distant second and forget the rest.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I enjoy the massage from Thais the best. Also the best ML sex I've had is from a relatively newbie thai.
    For veteran girls I like Chinese because they are willing to do it all.
    Only had koreans at upmarket joints so the extras were too costly to try.
    Haven't tried japan ML much.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nothing beats French...
    Ooh la la

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What is special about French ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Everything about French women is sexual... from the way they talk to the way they dress, to the way they walk into a room. They don’t call it DFK for nothing!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any French R&T in Sydney ? Would love to try...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by davidcooper View Post
    Any French R&T in Sydney ? Would love to try...
    There were some amazing Frenchies working at Paddington 244, another at N5M and another at one of the Pyrmont shops, unfortunately they all went back to France when COVID arrived. And yes they all offered FS!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks but I am more RNT guy !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I‘ve had Canadian, German, French, Swiss, British, Jap, Thai, Aussie. The French are unforgettable. I get along with the German speakers, Thai girls are uninhibited and fun, Aussies, Brits and Japs are too polite. Both dating and in the industry! Definitely forgetting a few nationalities.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    hands down Koreans do the best

Senior Member(無間使者)
    each to its own, but in an RNT joint, massage skills mean absolutely nothing to me, I'm entirely after the erotic part of the experience. Looks, body and conversation was all that matters.

With that in mind, top countries for me are C.J.K and TW, in no particular order.

Europeans are generally good too, but there was always a bit of cultural divide.

never tried any SE Asians like Thai, Viet, indo, Filipino, or any dark skinned girls not my cup of tea.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've personally found the Viets to be the best. Thing is, with the Viets it doesn't feel like a service but like they are actually into it. For me, the Japanese feel like there's a hard line for their willingness - it's not about pushing that line, but it definitely feels like I'm buying something. With the Chinese, I always know that it's just about the money - sure sometimes the service is good and the extras are available but it often lacks the excitement of Viets. Haven't been with Koreans for a while.

On a side note, I've found Nepalese to be quite exciting. A little like the Viets, just a little more reserved in their personality.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where's a good Filo experience? Never tried it before.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thai is my favorite, have had some excellent experiences with Caucasian / Aussie gals too.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    South American

Banned
    I like

Tongans

Sierra Leonians

and girls from Ubon Ratchatani

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    I've personally found the Viets to be the best. Thing is, with the Viets it doesn't feel like a service but like they are actually into it. For me, the Japanese feel like there's a hard line for their willingness - it's not about pushing that line, but it definitely feels like I'm buying something. With the Chinese, I always know that it's just about the money - sure sometimes the service is good and the extras are available but it often lacks the excitement of Viets. Haven't been with Koreans for a while.

On a side note, I've found Nepalese to be quite exciting. A little like the Viets, just a little more reserved in their personality.
    interesting point about Viet n Nepalese MLs.

Also mostly agree with your observations about chinese and japs, but I've seen exceptions. it takes a lot of time and luck to find a gem, not easy with borders closed to overseas visitors

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post

Hey mate , i was wondering for nepalese address . Thank you for your time