Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: one of my favourite places...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

one of my favourite places...

well i hope this doesnt come across as an advertisement... but i have to admit that SF is really my favourite place to hang, and loiter for an hour. When i'm lucky and Linda greets me and treats me to a cup of tea i know i'm in for a good time, and i've havent even met the girls yet. this is not so much going to be a review of a particular girl but more a run down of my favourites. And i hope others can benefit by my intel.

Neimi: I believe Neimi is the longest serving ML on Linda's books. Dont let that suggest to you that she is old. Far from it. She's a slim Thai girl and has a cute butt, other bros will testify to that. Asian men she tells me sometimes overlook her because her skin is naturally tanned. i personally dont have that afflicton, and thankfully so because she is quickly became a favourite of mine. A slim slender frame housing A cups, and a warm happy persona thats very accommodating. treat her well and you'll be rewarded. Her massage i found to be light to medium, but her part 2 is great. her best feature is how you can easily click with her. i find that she glows from the inside. great gfe. it almost feels like innocent teenagers messing about when i'm with her.

Ice: Cold by name, warm by nature. this girl has some serious cum-f**k*-me-eyes. i love a girl with the smokey eye (makeup) look. i saw her on her first day and she blew me away (no she didnt blow me). i never expected her to become one of my favourites on the first meet but she did. her body is slim, b- cups (?). she's very capable in both parts of the session, but the thing that is etched in my memory are those eyes. she's gorgeous and knew how to tease a man.

Jessica: Jessica made me sad the last time i saw her - it was her last day before taking a break. infact i was her last customer - i lucked that one out because when i booked she was ready to leave for the day but she held back just for me. I'd only seen her once before and i dont think she remembered me at first but she quickly warmed up. she's got a gorgeous body. great legs. a+/b- cups. can give a great massage. When i first saw her i wasnt expecting her to be as good as Ice, but omg i seriously dont know who is better. ymmv of course but i found her to be exceptional. when she looks into my eyes while her hands are performing magic i just melt and hold my breath. she's wonderful. she certainly made me feel like the most important person to her in the time i had with her.

Mimi: another bro called her ordinary. i got in trouble with linda because at first i thought she looked older. but in the room i just love her japanese accent and japanese attentiveness that the other girls can't replicate. a softer to medium masssage, and the overall session felt more tender if you know what i mean.

Tiffany: lovely girl. i think has worked for linda almost as long as Neimi. i like seeing her when i feel more chatty.

of the girls above ice and jessica are more intense, while the neimi, mimi and tiffany i found to provide a more softer experience. Linda has great range of girls, and is always getting new ones.

i was introduced to Betty (looking great in a short red dress) the last time i was there. Korean, probably a slightly larger frame from the girls you would see on PopAsia of a Sunday morning. she does have a nice pair of legs.

well there you have it. my picks from SF. hope bros fine this info useful. and thanks to all the girls for the good times and memories.

for new bros, SF is not a FS place and non of the girls offer it so dont read that into my words above.

SF a place were i like to hang for a lazy hour or 2...

Banned
    Whats the phone number and address of this place?

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    well i hope this doesnt come across as an advertisement... but i have to admit that SF is really my favourite place to hang, and loiter for an hour. When i'm lucky and Linda greets me and treats me to a cup of tea i know i'm in for a good time, and i've havent even met the girls yet. this is not so much going to be a review of a particular girl but more a run down of my favourites. And i hope others can benefit by my intel.

Neimi: I believe Neimi is the longest serving ML on Linda's books. Dont let that suggest to you that she is old. Far from it. She's a slim Thai girl and has a cute butt, other bros will testify to that. Asian men she tells me sometimes overlook her because her skin is naturally tanned. i personally dont have that afflicton, and thankfully so because she is quickly became a favourite of mine. A slim slender frame housing A cups, and a warm happy persona thats very accommodating. treat her well and you'll be rewarded. Her massage i found to be light to medium, but her part 2 is great. her best feature is how you can easily click with her. i find that she glows from the inside. great gfe. it almost feels like innocent teenagers messing about when i'm with her.

Ice: Cold by name, warm by nature. this girl has some serious cum-f**k*-me-eyes. i love a girl with the smokey eye (makeup) look. i saw her on her first day and she blew me away (no she didnt blow me). i never expected her to become one of my favourites on the first meet but she did. her body is slim, b- cups (?). she's very capable in both parts of the session, but the thing that is etched in my memory are those eyes. she's gorgeous and knew how to tease a man.

Jessica: Jessica made me sad the last time i saw her - it was her last day before taking a break. infact i was her last customer - i lucked that one out because when i booked she was ready to leave for the day but she held back just for me. I'd only seen her once before and i dont think she remembered me at first but she quickly warmed up. she's got a gorgeous body. great legs. a+/b- cups. can give a great massage. When i first saw her i wasnt expecting her to be as good as Ice, but omg i seriously dont know who is better. ymmv of course but i found her to be exceptional. when she looks into my eyes while her hands are performing magic i just melt and hold my breath. she's wonderful. she certainly made me feel like the most important person to her in the time i had with her.

Mimi: another bro called her ordinary. i got in trouble with linda because at first i thought she looked older. but in the room i just love her japanese accent and japanese attentiveness that the other girls can't replicate. a softer to medium masssage, and the overall session felt more tender if you know what i mean.

Tiffany: lovely girl. i think has worked for linda almost as long as Neimi. i like seeing her when i feel more chatty.

of the girls above ice and jessica are more intense, while the neimi, mimi and tiffany i found to provide a more softer experience. Linda has great range of girls, and is always getting new ones.

i was introduced to Betty (looking great in a short red dress) the last time i was there. Korean, probably a slightly larger frame from the girls you would see on PopAsia of a Sunday morning. she does have a nice pair of legs.

well there you have it. my picks from SF. hope bros fine this info useful. and thanks to all the girls for the good times and memories.

for new bros, SF is not a FS place and non of the girls offer it so dont read that into my words above.

SF a place were i like to hang for a lazy hour or 2...
    Very nice job brother X11 !

But without mentioning my no. 1 girl Lisa, your summary or recommendations are not quite complete.

Good intel just the same

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    sorry ahlungor. no offense but I wanted to put in my favorites as your favorites are well listed elsewhere. and Lisa isn't my style even though I once fell under her spell.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    8inches. . the place is silver fox. it's located in Pitt st behind world square. look in the roster section for line ups and contact details.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    sorry ahlungor. no offense but I wanted to put in my favorites as your favorites are well listed elsewhere. and Lisa isn't my style even though I once fell under her spell.
    Ur cup of Espresso could be Water to the other.. Agree.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Lol x11, your taste is almost identical to mine. I never got to see Neimi but Jessica and Tiffany were my favourites, then Mimi. Lisa was sweet but not my thing. Jessica has an Aussie bf too - that poor bastard...

Banned
    As they say 1 mans trash is another mans treasure.
    Good on u for staying true to your needs and wants!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jellyshots View Post
    Lol x11, your taste is almost identical to mine. I never got to see Neimi but Jessica and Tiffany were my favourites, then Mimi. Lisa was sweet but not my thing. Jessica has an Aussie bf too - that poor bastard...
    and I was sad when she said she was going on holidays. .... I think she just broke my heart with that news! lol!!!!!

and I was sad when she said she was going on holidays. .... I think she just broke my heart with that news! lol!!!!!
    Yeah, she's a heart breaker. I had to have Crystal from Styles cure me of the Jessica love sickness.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went there the other day and didn't get a HJ I hadn't been to a massage place before and thought the girl would just ask, she was really hot and young, but it just ended and she's like "all done"...

Oh well I guess I just gotta ask for it straight up next time, the atmosphere was different to brothels, I was to shy in approaching for the HJ even though thats totally silly. I want to return though because some of the girls are stunning, how much is the HJ usually?

Quote Originally Posted by razelio View Post
    I went there the other day and didn't get a HJ I hadn't been to a massage place before and thought the girl would just ask, she was really hot and young, but it just ended and she's like "all done"...

Oh well I guess I just gotta ask for it straight up next time, the atmosphere was different to brothels, I was to shy in approaching for the HJ even though thats totally silly. I want to return though because some of the girls are stunning, how much is the HJ usually?
    Huh? It's right on the wall! Linda usually asks if it's your first time. The rates look like $65/60 min massage only, $120/60 min with nude HJ (special massage). If you paid $120 you should go in and ask for Linda and tell her who you saw.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

not sure but could be how the girls are trained there. I remember Linda telling me she doesn't like the girls asking for tips etc... which is a bit to my annoyance because sometimes the girls leave the room before I get a chance to tip them!

your best bet is to pay up front for the service you want that way the session goes smoother imho.

not sure but could be how the girls are trained there. I remember Linda telling me she doesn't like the girls asking for tips etc... which is a bit to my annoyance because sometimes the girls leave the room before I get a chance to tip them!

your best bet is to pay up front for the service you want that way the session goes smoother imho.
    I don't always tip but what I usually do is take $20 out extra before the girl comes in and stick it in my top pocket. That way, when I get changed, I can quickly hand it to her before she leaves the room.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Uhh. Rough deal. Once I went up for a massage and asked just for that. Got that massage and towards the end I noticed how fucking hot the ML was and opted in got a HJ. But time was up.... So I just extended 30 min and got some HJ action.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    nah I paid $65, i thought the routine was that they asked you (so the house didn't get a cut), oh well, I was just a bit nervous, I'll be more forward next time. The girl was smoking hot, but the massage was little more than a tickle. She was hot and let me feel her up though.

These things have mild a learning curve.

nah I paid $65, i thought the routine was that they asked you (so the house didn't get a cut), oh well, I was just a bit nervous, I'll be more forward next time. The girl was smoking hot, but the massage was little more than a tickle. She was hot and let me feel her up though.

These things have mild a learning curve.
    You'll definitely enjoy paying up front bro

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    razelio: don't suppose you remember the girls name do you?

If the girl was new, they wouldn't have known their way around anyway...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I find in general though they look for you to ask the question especially if newish. I think sometimes the vibe we send off isn't what we think it is. Note this only applies to places where the extra service is on a price list. Eg $65 per hour, $110 per hour.

I think they assume you understand the difference.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast