Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don’t Cum, Upsetting Ayumi

Shop Owner
    Ayumi is in today roster. Please come and book now! Don't miss out!
    Diva Body Tone
    Tel: (02) 9281-1098
    Mob: 0401-616-343
    43 Albion Street, Surry Hills 2010
    www.diva43.com

Shop Owner
    Ayumi is working today until 8pm. Please come and enjoy the good time!
    Diva Body Tone
    Tel: (02) 9281-1098
    Mob: 0401-616-343
    43 Albion Street, Surry Hills 2010
    www.diva43.com

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    FMD, I’ve read this “AR” a dozen times and still couldn’t figure out what the heck message OP was trying to convey!
    First, the title “Don’t cum, upsetting Ayumi” made it sound like you will upset Ayumi if you cum. This is weird point #1.

Second, in the AR, he goes on about how hot Ayumi was and then tells Ayumi that he doesn’t want to cum during the session, for an unexplained reason. Wtf?? So the title “don’t cum, upsetting Ayumi” actually meant he didn’t cum in the session, and that’s why Ayumi was upset!

And what does that mean for a working girl? A punter not being able to cum in a session with a girl is literally the red flag to end all red flags. No good, very very bad, dude. Don’t be putting that down in an AR, it can never look good for the girl!

And can you please stop bumping this “good” AR over and over, Diva? This is really counter productive to your marketing of Ayumi!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bro Les has a few reviews with different girls where he mentions his interest in edging - to the point of not actually coming in some of his sessions.

Not everyone's interest, definitely - but from the sounds of things he left this session having gotten exactly what he wanted, and very happy with it.

I've also seen Ayumi a couple of times (she's a good choice at Diva if you're after NHJ, especially since some of the newer girls are hopeless for NHJ), and don't share bro Les's interest. I can tell you for sure she has no trouble getting a punter to the point of completion (unless they specifically want to avoid that).

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Ayumi is definitely highly recommended as great service provided
    So far haven’t return to her yet as too many girls in my list
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12