Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 18yo LEMU and 18yo LINO - as YOUNG as they COME. Two sweet schoolgirls that need teachers.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

18yo LEMU and 18yo LINO - as YOUNG as they COME. Two sweet schoolgirls that need teachers.

Two genuine 18yo Japanese girls in two days.
    Lemu at Ginza Empire 479 yesterday and Lino at Ginza 310 today.

J LEMU @ Ginza Empire 479
    Lemu is a genuine 18yo girl from Japan.
    She confirmed she is 18yo but what put it beyond doubt for me is her tits. Only a top class boob job or an 18yo girls tits can be that perfect, that perky, that full and firm – and it’s definitely not a boob job.
    Lemu is from Chiba (home of Disneyland Japan) and around 155cm tall.
    She has got a close to perfect body. Great set of C- cup tits, nice round firm bum, narrow waist, toned tummy. Perfect combination of feminine curves and toned and firm.
    Her face is very pretty. More of a sexy look than the usual cute next door look.
    But her young age adds the cuteness in too.
    The pics on the website are Lemu. They have been filtered but still give a good indication what she looks like.
    Lemu is quiet and a bit shy as you would expect from a 18yo, but she knows what she is doing and follows instructions and with a bit of guidance is very good.
    Soft LFK kisses with a bit of DFK during sex.
    Shaved pussy and responds nicely to DATY.
    Amateur young girlfriend BBBJ. Has a few basic moves but does them pretty well. She gets the saliva going and makes slurpy which I really like.
    Nice tight young pussy and a pretty good fuck for a newbie.
    Up for a round 2 and we went for it again.
    Overall if you are after a genuinely young 18yo girl then Lemu fits the bill.
    Don’t expect top class service, confidence, top skills etc. You won’t get that from a 18yo.
    Just enjoy being with a really young pretty girl with a spectacular body.

J LINO @ Ginza 310
    Lino is also from Chiba (home of Disneyland Japan) and around 155cm tall
    She is a bit chubby so if you want a slim girl than forget it.
    But she is another genuine 18yo and so she can get away with a bit of puppy fat – it just adds to the youthful look and feeling.
    Nice set of C – cup tits, big bum, a bit of padding on the tummy and hips. Shaved pussy.
    Very cute round chubby face which makes her look even younger than 18.
    I don't think the pics on the website are Lino. She is more chubby than those pics, and the face looks different to me.
    Very sweet innocent personality as you would expect from such a young girl, but knows the score and knows her job is to please and give pleasure an quietly goes about getting it done.
    Nice LFK kisses and briefly some DFK when she got really into it while fucking.
    Shaved pussy and up for DATY and gets very excited.
    Entry level BBBJ, but good enough for a newbie.
    Passionate fuck and puts in plenty of enthusiasm and enjoys herself.
    Again, with a young girl like this you can’t go in expecting top class professional service.
    Just appreciate and enjoy the fact you are having sex with a young girl you would never have any chance of ever fucking unless you were paying for it – especially if you are an old fucker like me.

Overall really special two days of punting.
    You have to take advantage of girls like this while they are in full bloom because just like the Sakura Cherry Blossom it is a very brief and beautiful blooming, and then it’s gone …

Damn the names alone so kawaii

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Fuck me. Sounds amazing. What’s the damage?

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Fuck me. Sounds amazing. What’s the damage?
    I always do 1 hour so Lino was $300 and Lemu $340 , but they also do 30 mins and 45 mins.
    Details are all on the website bro.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great AR again Rooter.

Looks like 18yo Lemu is on my next to do list after a dud punt a few weeks ago at Sakura Palace with a fake 23yo who is more like around 40yo.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianDudeXXX View Post
    Great AR again Rooter.
    Sakura Palace with a fake 23yo who is more like around 40yo.
    Who are they? Sakura is more older girls, kyoto usually where they keep the younger

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Once upon a time, 'fucked Lino' referred to worn-out floor covering. Now it's just another J-babe that has been impaled by Mr Rooter!

Quote Originally Posted by JRaynor View Post
    Was a bit of a meh punt, nothing to write home about imo. She kind of looks like a really pretty lizard, I think she has a weird shape face with big eyes. She has nice boobs but her nipples look swollen. Her skin is really dry, she has a skin condition. Personality wise she has none because she is so young.

The pros is she has a nice body and she is really young, so if that's what you after then go for it. I would book 30 to 45 minutes max.
    If you have a different opinion than the OP of a review, write your own review, start your own thread, it’s in the forum rules !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    If you have a different opinion than the OP of a review, write your own review, start your own thread, it’s in the forum rules !
    God has spoken. Listen.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    Who are they? Sakura is more older girls, kyoto usually where they keep the younger
    Thanks iphone. Good to know that Sakura is more older girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    God has spoken. Listen.
    Wow. I didn't know there was a 'God' level with 8 stars...

Quote Originally Posted by ghalib View Post
    As is - "While friendly discussions or debates are welcome, but personal attacks that lead to hot arguments are not encouraged."

Unfortunately some posters like to embellish their adventure or even make it up, to the point of telling a total lie. (claiming pictures are real when they are obviously fake for example)
    Nothing wrong with pointing out such comments as long as you keep things amicable or this forum fails in its objective of giving punters information.
    How they use that information is purely up to them but providing a counter balance is never a bad thing.

Bless you and all power to you in your struggles through this world.
    If one doesn’t want to abide by forum rules, he doesn’t need to be here.

Forum Rules are to avoid conflicts, negative comments on OP is a direct attack to create arguments.

Where in my comment did I make negative comments about the OP? I didn't mention the OP once in my reply.
    Firstly, where did I say it’s you ? Feeling guilty ?

Secondly, it doesn’t matter if you mentioned the OP by name, if you give opposite comments on his thread, it’s offensive, stay away.

Obviously the forums can set any rules they like, but not having an alternative opinion in an internet discussion goes against the entire point of internet discussions. You can have alternate opinions without it turning offensive, and at no point did I make an offensive remark to the OP or his opinions. I simply state my experience in the booking. You jumped on this way too quickly, which makes me wonder if Ginza and affiliates is bank rolling these forums to have this much protection in a thread that never escalated at all.

It seems a little unnecessary that everyone starts a new thread every time their experience deviates from the OP, why even have a reply button. May as well just be one post ARs.
    Haha, now you’re cornered into admitting you’re targeting Ginza !

Everybody can have a different opinion on anything, without targeting one writer or shop alone, voice your opinion on your own thread, then it’s not offensive, this is just common sense.

A reply button is for people to reply, not attack. Actually most replies are either concurrent or asking questions.

As I said it in my last post, take note that you’ve been warned, full stop.

I'm a Ginza regular customer and have good relations with them, I have no reason to target them. Just an observation that Ginza threads get moderated more than other shops on here so it seems suspicious.

Not really sure what banning accomplishes? We are still having a civil discussion...
    The rules are targeting repeat offenders, they will form a pattern of not missing the opportunity to attack a shop or a writer, most random comments will be accepted.

Ginza has got more attackers than other shops unfortunately, that’s why it warrants stricter scrutiny, including attackers with an agenda…

Thanks for the AR.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow this went south. I was the lucky enough to ti be the second guy to see Lemu. I assume Rooter was number 1. She was a delight. Those boobs were the one of the wonders of the world. I also thought they must be fake. But NUP just fantastic 18yr old perkiness. She was very eager to please, sex was great, she appreciated good pussy licking. Great GFE and very natural. She is working lots of hours as she is only here for a short time. My only regret is I may not see her again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterthe View Post
    Wow this went south. I was the lucky enough to ti be the second guy to see Lemu. I assume Rooter was number 1. She was a delight. Those boobs were the one of the wonders of the world. I also thought they must be fake. But NUP just fantastic 18yr old perkiness. She was very eager to please, sex was great, she appreciated good pussy licking. Great GFE and very natural. She is working lots of hours as she is only here for a short time. My only regret is I may not see her again.
    Good on ya bro. Good to hear you had a good time.
    She is super young that's for sure.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    does anyone know how long she's staying for?

Quote Originally Posted by tommyb View Post
    does anyone know how long she's staying for?
    I saw her on her first day which was Monday and she said she was only staying for 1 week only so, probably tomorrow or Monday will be her last day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast