Kathy - very sweet happy personality and girlfriend sexy

Person's Name : Kathy

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Willoughby Exotic Girls

Date of Visit : 6/2/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://533willoughby.com.au/

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : Check roster as it varies

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : 164 cm tall with nice shapely legs and very nice c cups that were fairly firm maybe enhanced but good job, pretty face and a bit of excess tummy only visible while she was on all fours sucking my cock otherwise none.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : DFK, DATY, Rimming on her, BBBJ with cock worship (this was very good), bareback pussy slide, cowgirl, side saddle, missionary to finish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes great session and she said she loves me and I love her as well, very sweet personality and happy

My experience/comments : Angie asked me to review a newish girl and I arrived and she was a bit late so I was thinking that maybe I will get the switcheroo as Angie was annoyed as well as the girls are late due to number of reasons and then she arrived.

I was happy when I saw her as she has a nice sexy body and legs and a pretty face so lets get it on and she was fussing about like Crystal getting this and that then out of the room to get another thing.

But she said to start when she was ready so I grab her and we hug and DFK with tongue straight off so fuck yes baby, this is going to be good and she said I am handsom and asked if I am married.

So after the DFK she is on all fours selecting music and her fully shaved pussy looks too good not to eat her out and I am sucking and licking her pussy and tongue fucking her and she is totally loving it.

She is just there moaning and crying out as I licked her and I rimmed her sexy arse as well and there was lots of pussy juice and I rinsed then lay down and Kathy is kissng me all over starting with nipples.

The way she was doing this cat bath was the sexiest one I have had as she was really turned on horny and stroking me and licking me everywhere all over and then sucking my balls which was so good.

The licking was five minutes before sucking and she was licking close to my arse but I never ask any girl to rim me as imagine if every guy wants this as its not good for their health.

The sucking of balls and then cock was so sexy and she is doing it so slowly and then my cock is getting worshipped and she was licking with tongue and twisting her head and going half way and it felt amazing.

I just let her go as I like this cock worship stuff and then she climbs on for some bareback pussy slide and is moving on my cock for a few moments and then applies the dom and sits on my cock and is fucking me cowgirl.

I can see that she is pretty horny and we did this for five minutes and I fucked upwards a few times and she is DFK with tongue and getting pretty worked up.

I then rolled her over for some missionary and fucked her slowly with the kissing and this was very good as she was very turned on the whole time and really loved me fucking her.

I was mixing some fast and slow for nearly ten minutes and getting hot so now changed to side saddle and this was amazing as she liked me fucking her slowly and pushing my cock deep in her pussy.

She was crying out and said it felt so sexy and beautiful and I made love to her for ten minutes like this and I fucked her hard and fast a few times and she was crying out grabbing my balls.

This just feels so good and she looked good with her nice tits and sexy legs and we then changed to missionary again and I held her sexy arse and supported her neck and made love to her with heaps of sexy kissing.

I sped up and fucked her hard and came while kissing her and it was fucking good as was the whole session because she really seemed to love me and was very receptive and said that I am a very nice guy.

She held me very close and we were kissing after we had cleaned up and she said she loved guys like me who respect the girls and treat them like a sexy girlfriend and not like a piece of meat.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    When is Kathy on roster next?

Quote Originally Posted by Sydneyjames View Post
    When is Kathy on roster next?
    she is listed on the roster today and tomorrow.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...(no-reply-plz)

Doesn't necessarily mean she will be there though! 😁

Kathy in today 16/8

Kathy in today 21/8