Thread: Sia_ Thai Goddess

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Sia_ Thai Goddess

Had an intro with two girls , I think the first one was an Indonesian girl (forgot her name) and second one was this tall size 8 Busty Thai girl (Sia), picking her was no brainer really. She looks quite different from your average Thai girl, she is tall and curves at right spots. Anyways in the room, booking was for standard 30 min /100 ..she was wearing a beautiful dress and it was really a sight walking behind her and perving on her gorgeous bum in front of me!! Anyways in the room, shower and cleaning done and she comes close so I get a feel of her body, slowly slowly I started kissing all over her back and then those amazing D cups are ready for some playing , (enhanced), she is a quiet girl (Thai style). But her smiling face was quite comforting as if this is not a commercial setting and we know each other for a while, (maybe it's my delusion but I think we had a good connection &#128521 anyways started with her on top and man she can ride so well, turned around in missionary and finally finished staring at her beautiful ass in doggy. It was a standard service so I knew nothing more than CBJ would be available, and I'm find with that, maybe next time will do premium, All in all, it was a very good session with a beautiful tall , busty and good looking Thai girl, definitely worth a repeat. Comparing in terms of value to other popular north shore shops for Asian girls , you can't find this quality anywhere else. Good on you guys running this shop so well.
    Last edited by personaa; 23-08-2020 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Typo

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for the review

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My last visit to 42G was a hot sexy session with Sia.

Her eyes, her lips, her hands and her breasts are undenyably addictive.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Interested in seeing sia, but 42 is a solid 40 min drive for me

Sia is back today !!!!!!!!!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42