Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Double massage

Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    I really enjoyed my last double girl massage at Summerville. Large rooms and shower in the room. Both girls joined me in the shower at the end.
    getting sandwiched by 2 girls in the shower, one of my punting highlights!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    I really enjoyed my last double girl massage at Summerville. Large rooms and shower in the room. Both girls joined me in the shower at the end.
    Who were the girls? Did they work well together?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My last double massage

MAC

Jessie and Yaya ( these girls are amazing togeather they have a really good vibe)

Check MAC
    Massage At Central wechat for the days they work togeather.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Double WL. Asians at Smithfield offered it to me. One younger one older. I couldn’t say no. BBBJ, both on my cock, lips colliding. The older one was imploring me to fuck her first, younger one moved around and allowed the older one to lean back and lick her while I fucked her. I continued the session with the younger one as the older woman was a 1/2 hour extra for $90.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterpecker View Post
    Double WL. Asians at Smithfield offered it to me. One younger one older. I couldn’t say no. BBBJ, both on my cock, lips colliding. The older one was imploring me to fuck her first, younger one moved around and allowed the older one to lean back and lick her while I fucked her. I continued the session with the younger one as the older woman was a 1/2 hour extra for $90.
    This sounds amazing! How lucky!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I finally got a double at Summerville! It was a good experience but not sure it is worth it.
    I think it was $260 for 30min with B2B. I didn't negotiate because I wanted the best service possible. I think $300 for BJ (probably CBJ).
    It was with Coco and the new Tiffany. First double for them together and they did well! So after part1 one was rubbing her boobs on my face and the other one on my LB. It was good but a bit mechanical. Then they swapped until I finished.
    These girls were nice and I would happily see them again but not in double. Apart from being naked with 2 girls nothing special to me, I think they are not at 100% of their abilities because of the other girl. Now I should try double WL!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by surething91 View Post
    I finally got a double at Summerville! It was a good experience but not sure it is worth it.
    I think it was $260 for 30min with B2B. I didn't negotiate because I wanted the best service possible. I think $300 for BJ (probably CBJ).
    It was with Coco and the new Tiffany. First double for them together and they did well! So after part1 one was rubbing her boobs on my face and the other one on my LB. It was good but a bit mechanical. Then they swapped until I finished.
    These girls were nice and I would happily see them again but not in double. Apart from being naked with 2 girls nothing special to me, I think they are not at 100% of their abilities because of the other girl. Now I should try double WL!
    Good on you brother
    This shop has good standard ML as photos shown

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12