Thread: COVID plan

Senior Member(無間使者)

COVID plan

In the recent FG after report there wa a comment about lack of COVID plans.
    Just wondering if anyone actually gives real info or made up names?
    I've written James Bond, Johnny Walker and the only time I was asked if the name was real is when I wrote Bruce Wayne as she thought I waas too young to be a Bruce???
    I was tempted to write Brown Wallaby on a COVID19 as a joke recently, but I was worried that they would actually think that I was him and call the cops.
    Worse still I would be improving his image.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    In the recent FG after report there wa a comment about lack of COVID plans.
    Just wondering if anyone actually gives real info or made up names?
    I've written James Bond, Johnny Walker and the only time I was asked if the name was real is when I wrote Bruce Wayne as she thought I waas too young to be a Bruce???
    I was tempted to write Brown Wallaby on a COVID19 as a joke recently, but I was worried that they would actually think that I was him and call the cops.
    Worse still I would be improving his image.
    Ok I'll start with made up names.... Mike Litoris, Mike Hunt, Willie Stroker, Chris P Bacon, Brock Lee and of course our old friend Ben Dover.
    When I see ladyboys I always sign in as Phil Mc Cracken.
    Apologies.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A venue needs to have a COVID plan, but whether punters are putting correct info there is not really the shop's problem.

But if a venue doesn't have a COVID plan (eg. FG/Anytime) and local authorities find out, it could end up being visited by police, and I don't want to be there when these visits are due.

Our MP is pretty uptight about COVID situation as she's got an upcoming election to win, and setting an example out of a popular massage shop isn't uncommon.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Ok I'll start with made up names.... Mike Litoris, Mike Hunt, Willie Stroker, Chris P Bacon, Brock Lee and of course our old friend Ben Dover.
    When I see ladyboys I always sign in as Phil Mc Cracken.
    Apologies.
    Youre an utter disgrace. And amusing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For those concerned, the only real thing I write is my mobile, as I do want to know if I have been expised. I use specific names for specific shops. So if I get a call for Johnny Walker I know I was at T5. If its for SSDS it's Mr Bond and so on. I've reduced my shops to three since reopening where I know the quality, service and cleanliness.
    I for one don't want the next punter coming in and reading my real name address, you never know which punter or uber driver may show up next.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My thoughts.
    5 year average death rate from flu in Australia is around 0.35% with only around 120,000 generally confirmed with having the flu.
    Australian stats: Covid-19 death rate is around 18% for 70+ age group.
    Covid-19 death rate for below 70 age group is around 0.2%
    Quite a marked difference.
    Covid-19 is way more contagious than flu.
    Suggest better to use correct contact details. That way we protect more of us ... as quick contact tracing and isolation helps stop the spread.
    If restrictions start back up ... massage shops can be first to close.
    Nothing wrong with getting a therapeutic massage ... so nothing wrong with using your real contact details.

Also ... Covid-19 App is a good idea as well I think if it speeds up contact tracing. Your data including Bluetooth is accessible by QPS anytime they ask for it ... with exception of Covid-19 App data.
    Examples of data that QPS can legally demand if they want it: Bluetooth id tracing as you travel around the city, camera footage (eg traffic cameras, cbd cameras, shop cameras etc), etoll, number plate recognition, credit card usage, any phone data.
    Covid-19 data is not accessible to them.

If I'm asked for my contact details. I give the true details.
    Not been to a lot of shops, but only 2 took any details.
    T5 seems to be doing it correctly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would imagine if the parlour gets covid and you have a partner then you would be up shit Creek

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkice View Post
    I would imagine if the parlour gets covid and you have a partner then you would be up shit Creek
    I would guess this is where all those 'mystery' cases of COVID-19 comes from throughout Syd and Melb where people 'don't know' where they could've possibly got infected.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some of the cases will likely be for stuff like this.

Being contacted because you've been to a massage parlour when you should have been somewhere else won't go down very well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This was the exact reason the T5 ladies got tested. To protect their customers.

That being said the test is only as good as the next person walks into the room with one of them.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    I would guess this is where all those 'mystery' cases of COVID-19 comes from throughout Syd and Melb where people 'don't know' where they could've possibly got infected.
    If you catch public transport or Uber that is a likely source

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yobbo87 if uber is a likely source then we're all screwed. brownwallaby = uber driver????

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

covid plan

Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    This was the exact reason the T5 ladies got tested. To protect their customers.

That being said the test is only as good as the next person walks into the room with one of them.
    T5 girls do not let me kissing them (‘because of pandemy’). but do other things if I pay. That is part of the covid plan ......??????
    ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

What contact information is a business required to collect?

Link:
    https://www.health.qld.gov.au/system...n-requirements

A business must keep contact information about all guests and staff for contact tracing purposes for a period of 56 days.

For each customer, this information must include:

Full name
    Phone number
    Email address (residential address if unavailable)
    Date and time period of patronage (arrive time and leave time)
    Last edited by Kowabunga; 25-08-2020 at 02:04 PM. Reason: typo

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

How should a business collect and store contact information?

There is no single method. This is a decision for the individual business. Needs to be accurate and well-organised contact information.

Poor practices associated with the collection of contact information may result in a breach of the public health direction.

Requirements for keeping suitable contact information:
    - Advise customers it is a condition of entry.
    - Have a clear and consistent method and all staff are aware.
    - Required from each customer.
    - Review customer details to ensure accuracy.

Examples of unsuitable methods of keeping contact information:
    - A notebook stored at the front counter that relies on customers to voluntarily provide contact information without verification from staff.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wouldn’t they have our mobile numbers from our text to book? After all i get marketing info from them