Thread: K Subin - Ginza Empire - edging queen

K Subin - Ginza Empire - edging queen

Hey dudes,

Popped on down to GE for a quick sesh.

Booked K Subin as I had read on PP that she did DT. Lookswise not really my type. Older girl. But nice smile and personality.

Overall had an interesting and more frustrating session but some brothers might like this.

Got off to a bad start, The shower was cold and we could get it to go hot for like 10 minutes!!

She got down on her knees and sucked. And it was fine to start but then she said oh am I hurting you? And I was like no keep sucking , suck hard. But maybe she couldn’t understand with the English barrier. No idea why she thought she was hurting me.

Onto the bed and sucked some more. She progressively got softer and softer with her suck and whenever I would get close to cunning Would either stop giving stimulation or would change something and put me off. For instance she was sucking me without her hand and I liked that, but then as I’m getting close squeezed her hand around base of my dick and did this weird stroke and put me off. I came close to cumming a handful of times but it just felt like she deliberately didn’t want me to cum. It was so frustrating. I’ve never experience edging like this before.

I told her after to go harder and faster and more PSE then GFE and then all a sudden she seemed to understand what I mean. But she didn’t understand during the session.

I don’t know whether this was deliberate or not but in the end I left frustrated with a hard on and didn’t cum.

The bed smelt funny too like a fart smell, and that kept putting me off.

I guess overall her technique was just not my style. YMMV

Take care

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Hey bro that sucked. Did they send you to the room at the top floor? I found the top floor showers suck and just runs cold all the time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tried Subin last week, agree with you about the look..abit older for my taste but I like her service..her pussy slide can rival Rebecca for sure ( maybe better) and she really into sex. Her boobs feel natural but i think it faked.
    Anyway maybe she had off day or you had misunderstood service.

PS /Some bro forgot his bong and ice on room 27 last week..

Yeah I agree subin seemed genuinely into sex which was nice. Yes room 27 I think was it. It was the end of her shift so maybe that was partly why. Also if the girl have wrong technique I can take a long time to cum. So partially my fault. Just FYI, 90% of my punts at ginza are very good. So overall still a good shop

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the AR mate and sorry for your experience. Nothing worse than leaving fully loaded.

Just wondering how genuine are her pics? Seems to be my type but the photos don't look very trusty.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She may have assumed that you did not want to cum at that point in time. Many customers see blow job as foreplay and if they cum too early without having the main course and many other things, they feel frustrated, especially if it's a 1hr session.

Experienced WL can sense if you are close to the edge and slow down to "help" you to control. If you tell her that you want a CIM NOW I think she would happily accommodate and go all the way.

I haven't seen Subin but I have WLs do exactly the same thing for above reason.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnightmare View Post
    Thanks for the AR mate and sorry for your experience. Nothing worse than leaving fully loaded.

Just wondering how genuine are her pics? Seems to be my type but the photos don't look very trusty.
    Hey bro, she not look like the photos..she in late 20 at least..and she not that fair skin, kind of dark skin for Korean. I do recommend her for the pussy slide but will i come back ..maybe not

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can you post pictures?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by linkno2 View Post
    Hey bro, she not look like the photos..she in late 20 at least..and she not that fair skin, kind of dark skin for Korean. I do recommend her for the pussy slide but will i come back ..maybe not
    Thanks for the info mate. Really appreciate it. Lucky that I didn’t set expectations too high.

Nothing like the photo.
    Boobs are average.
    Natural not enhanced

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    Nothing like the photo.
    Boobs are gross.
    Enhanced? Hardly.
    What made her boobs gross? Just curious.

Just meh.
    Nothing exciting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You should of done an inspection first before paying?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for the review