Thread: Wrong Smile Shop

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Wrong Smile Shop

For my third punt this past weekend, I wanted to try a different shop. I was going to try the shop near a roundabout at Zillmere, but decided not to after reading some posts from this forum. I end up deciding to try the Smile Massage shop at Lawnton (the shop have to sms me the address) thinking is a sister shop of the Smile shop that keep getting mention here.

The ML was about a 4 (should have walked, but it was a bit of a drive...), but the massage was actually really good. However, there was no offers at the end (I wasn't going to choose any), so left after the massage.

With my remaining budget for the punt, decided go to the golden (north side one) on the way back since booking was available. When I got there, I was greeted by gorgeous ML (I think she is Japaneses with blonde hair). For some reasons I was so nervous than my first punt, so I totally forgot to ask her name. Will definitely try to see her again at golden.

I think I will try FG next time...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I did exactly the same!! but ended with a very enjoyable 3 pines for only 1 &1/3! And that was offered not haggled.
    The wall height just above your head and dingy toilet out back isn’t exactly a turn on!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reach Around View Post
    I did exactly the same!! but ended with a very enjoyable 3 pines for only 1 &1/3! And that was offered not haggled.
    The wall height just above your head and dingy toilet out back isn’t exactly a turn on!!
    And what with the puppy toilet training pads? Maybe they don't change the sheets every time??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for review

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    'The ML was about a 4 (should have walked, but it was a bit of a drive...), but the massage was actually really good. However, there was no offers at the end (I wasn't going to choose any), so left after the massage.'

That's interesting review, maybe I'll even try it one day.