Thread: Dana Line ID: melbournebluesky

Junior Member(有D料到)

Dana Line ID: melbournebluesky

Person's Name : Dana
    Establishment : Private Incall
    Date of Visit : May 2020
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Line ID: melbournebluesky
    Phone : 0478775290
    Rates : Prices are generally priced as deluxe so $180 / $230 / $280 30 / 45 / 60 mins although they do have a girl with standard pricing which doesn’t include BBBJ.
    Size/shape : Average height, Sexy, attractive, nice curves and breasts
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean
    Services Provided : All included
    Value for money/recommend? : Definitely will return

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)
    DFK: Yes
    BJ: Great, lots of eye contact, good suction
    CIM: Unsure probably could ask
    DATY: Yes, 69
    Rimming on her: Didn't try
    Rimmed by her: Not offered
    Sex: Great
    Eye Contact: Intense eye contact
    Shower Fun: No
    Friendly: Yes
    Would I Return: Yes

I’ve used this agent although photos sometimes photoshopped and I’ve had a few bad punts, they’re pretty reliable with Korean WLs. That being said about bad punts I’ve had some good memorable punts, just depends on the girl.
    Dana is one of those good memorable ones.
    Prices are generally priced as deluxe so $180 / $230 / $280 30 / 45 / 60 mins although they do have a girl with standard pricing which doesn’t include BBBJ. Again it depends on the girl though regarding their service.
    Arranged time, location near Southern Cross but have to park a bit of a walk away.
    Went up to the apartment Dana greeted me at the door with a smile. She is quite pretty, curvaceous with more mature features. She is really friendly and chatty.
    Guided me to one of the bedrooms, the other is used by another girl if they’re on. One of them is an ensuite.
    Undressed and went to shower which she joined. She is really friendly with small chat.
    She helped wash me, shower play on the cards but I rather head to the bedroom.
    She joins me in bed, she is eager and encouraging getting me hard.
    She gives a cat bath lightly touching sensitive areas on my skin.
    Gives a good BBBJ with plenty of eye contact, she swings over to position in 69.
    Puts on the dom and proceeds to sex, cowgirl, some doggy and then finish in mish. She is vocal and her body moving really turns me on.
    We clean up, she gives a massage and is happy to go another round but I tell her not to worry and that she can relax.
    I’ve been back and will continue to see her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds good man