Would I return?
No

Session Info:
Session: Day
Setting: Incall at WL
Booking: 45 Mins
Cost: $230
Did I extend? No

Service Info (fill in detail in addition to tags)
DFK: No, just some pecks
BJ: It was okay
CIM: Probably extra didn’t ask
DATY: Yes, she seemed to enjoy me doing this but was not particularly encouraging and she was just closing her eyes
Rimming on her: Didn't try
Rimmed by her: Not offered
Sex: Okay
Eye Contact: Not really
Shower Fun: No
Friendly: Yes
Would I Return: No

As I mentioned have used this agent before for Korean WLs. They’re pretty prompt in replying and usually have someone on although some WLs have been a huge let down given you are meant to be paying ‘deluxe’ so BBBJ and just generally a better service should be expected?
Really depends on which WLs, I’ve had really pretty and good service Korean WLs from this group.
Alice however I wouldn’t return for the price given. She’s just been reviewed, pretty much agree with that review and my review won’t be horrible given I’m pretty easy going and respectful but her service wasn’t great.
Made a booking time got to the apartment and went up.
She greeted me at the door, shes friendly enough.
Went to room, took clothes off and directed me to the shower. She helped wash me and she gave a quick BJ. Went back to bed.
She directs me to lie face up on the bed, and asks me to lie still. She starts to give a catbath and go down towards my dick.
I am pretty gentle, I love the feel of a woman’s smooth skin so I just touch her shoulder, she grabs my hand and puts it back onto the bed.
She says just to let her do everything.
I ‘obey’ for a bit so just enjoy myself, I again though try touching her with my hand as I say her skin is really smooth (it was) but she does the same thing.
She says she’s really sensitive.
So I just am meant to be passive. She has sizeable breasts but given she doesn’t even let me touch her arm she didn’t let me touch her breasts that much. She continues with a short BBBJ.
I ask if she is okay with DATY she says if I’m gentle.
She lies down and spreads her legs so I gently lick her pussy and very lightly finger her.
Not sure if she was enjoying herself but she kept her eyes closed and made some sounds.
I really wasn’t feeling it, and just seemed like I was giving her DATY and using up my time without knowing if she was even enjoying it. I thought I’d just finish up as there was probably only 5 minutes left I thought.
Asked her for dom and we get into mish. I finish quickly.
I clean up get dressed and go.
If he rate was lower maybe I’d return if I was desperate. However her looks are average and service pretty bad. Her body is pretty good but no point given she didn’t let me enjoy. The photos are accurate but obviously her face is blurred out.