Would I return?
Maybe

Session Info:
Session: Day
Setting: Incall at WL
Booking: 45 Mins
Cost: $180
Did I extend? No

Service Info (fill in detail in addition to tags)
DFK: Light kissing
BJ: pretty good
CIM: Not sure
DATY: Not sure
Rimming on her: Didn't try
Rimmed by her: Not offered
Sex: Better than average
Eye Contact: Yes lots
Shower Fun: No
Friendly: Yes
Would I Return: Maybe

I’m pretty much making the rounds of who is currently / recently been on their roster.
The difference with Michelle is she doesn’t have deluxe pricing but just ‘normal service’
$130 / 30 mins $180 /45mins $230 / 60mins
These are normal shop prices so I thought I’d give her a go although I was wary her photos probably aren’t like her and usually I like girls with bigger breasts like at least a C (if the description is actually accurate, usually if it’s a D then they’re a C)
Same location and apartment usual process.
She greeted me at the door, I was in the ensuite room this time so had my shower in that room.
She’s fairly pretty, like I said I prefer girls with larger breasts and she’s on the smaller end like B/C.
However she had wonderful service, really accommodating and better than many ‘deluxe’ services.
On the bed, gives me a catbath proceeds to a CBJ she gives a lot of eye contact and encouragement.
During sex she’s vocal and can take a pounding.
Not her fault at all but just my preference but she’s not my usual body type but I played with her breasts and nipples and had sex in missionary really wanting to pound her. She wasn’t uncomfortable at all and kept encouraging me.
Finished and she gave me a decent massage.
She’s just not my type physically but I would definitely consider returning as she has great service and was really accommodating. Probably some level of white knight syndrome but if she wanted me to return to give her some business in these current times I definitely would as well.