Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fergie - Simply Amazing

Junior Member(有D料到)

Fergie - Simply Amazing

So, I just discovered this place and had such a great experience. The place is spotless, working clean showers, and the women look amazing. The rooms are outfitted well, some with bed and massage table, and huge CLEAN showers.

I've only seen Fergie and went back for a 2nd time to make sure it wasn't a fluke. It wasn't. The massage was amazing and I would have happily walked out afterwards if it had happened in a vanilla massage shop. She worked knots out of my back that i forgot i had and my bum shoulder hasn't felt this good in an incredibly long time. She has a great personality and everything just flowed easily. To top it all off, she is legitimately an amazingly beautiful woman.

Its a rule of mine to not kiss and tell, so I'm not going into detail about anything. I will say, that I will be going back and after both visits I was tempted to turn back around as soon as I left.

Disclaimer: This may all sounds overly flowery and might smack of a shill account. It isn't. The place impressed me and I would like to see it succeed, but it seemed a little quiet so I figured I'd share.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing brother

I echo your review and very satisfied with the place has shower for customers and girl to wash for our meal.
    Good shop as I visited last night

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Thanks mate for sharing.
    I am spoiled by this shop of its luxury environment especially facilities and services standards are really high.
    Hopefully I have enough time to punt this week as few new revolutions there.
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I actually booked Fergie the other day and upon arriving was presented with a different girl, when I asked they told me they made a mistake with the previous customer arriving late so the session was pushed back/
    I was a bit upset that they didn't just tell me before I paid and tried to switcheroo with another girl. but they did offer me a refund if the replacement girl wasn't good.
    The session was pretty average too and the whole first time experience there was not very well done.
    Not sure if I'll give them a 2nd chance. they don't have wechat or line for me talk to them about this either

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffinmen View Post
    I actually booked Fergie the other day and upon arriving was presented with a different girl, when I asked they told me they made a mistake with the previous customer arriving late so the session was pushed back/
    I was a bit upset that they didn't just tell me before I paid and tried to switcheroo with another girl. but they did offer me a refund if the replacement girl wasn't good.
    The session was pretty average too and the whole first time experience there was not very well done.
    Not sure if I'll give them a 2nd chance. they don't have wechat or line for me talk to them about this either
    I have visited few times, touch wood never had any unpleasant yet but until they fully recruited others nationalities ml then this place would be fun.
    Check this out shop info
    Diva Body Tone
    Tel: (02) 9281-1098
    ☎️ 0401-616-343
    Wechat: abc43a2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was told they are still recruiting and due to the border situation it has been challenging finding experienced providers. I would bet they would be open to criticism since operations are still just spinning up.

It says a lot that they were willing to offer a refund.

Sucks that you had a bad first visit.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is Fergie genuinely mixed, or a darker Asian (eg Thai) masquerading as "Eurasian"?

Quote Originally Posted by hungabunga View Post
    Is Fergie genuinely mixed, or a darker Asian (eg Thai) masquerading as "Eurasian"?
    Hi mate,
    Fergie is Portuguese mixed Chinese, face and body build European, western cultures, she travelled to Macao, Singapore before, good English and Singapore Mandarin. Not Thai definitely
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Would love to see some more diversity in nationality - maybe when pandemic ends. Would be keen for Europeans!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I just want to give another shout out for this shop.

I messaged about Fergie showing up on the site as being available, but it ended up being an error. Simple discussion about the other girls working, but I was mainly looking to visit with Fergie again. No hard sell, no attitude, just an understanding, and was told a rough time when she would be back. Okay, I just figured I would keep checking back as per usual. Nothing even slightly negative to say about the exchange and it was leaps and bounds over others I've had.

Well, a couple days later, management reached out when she knew for sure when Fergie would return and we penned in a time on the calendar. This is the first time that management has actively reached out or really done more than tried to remember my name. I see stories about this kind of customer service, but this is novel for me.

There are many reasons to love this place, but this just hit Hall of Fame level for me. The place pretty much has everything and well yeah... maybe Fergie being there helps a little bit.

Banned
    This shop is one of my regular visits shop as very happy with their customer service, greetings, follow up and arrange shop party just few weeks ago. Something that I had never experienced in rnt shops

Abt Fergie, she is fabulous nice lady

Senior Member(無間使者)
    for some reason, I smell a rat in this review

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah, I sound like a shill account. I get it. I would be skeptical as well.

There just really isn't anything for me to complain about at this place. I was already blown away, but add in something like excellent customer service? Yeah it sounds too far fetched.

Now the disclaimer is I haven't visited any of the ladies except Fergie so I can only talk from that perspective. I found my sweet spot on the first visit, but even with that the CLEAN SHOWERS, other amenities, management, discreet building, and customer service would make the place stand out.

Whether you believe the many praises being sung about the place or not, that's on you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Will put my shares on this lovely lady too

Lovely lady as booking only
    Never enough having fun and companion from Fergie
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

I visited this lady at 130 Dream girl, Suki shop. Good massage and happy with her service

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yup, still amazing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by theusual View Post
    Yeah, I sound like a shill account. I get it. I would be skeptical as well.

There just really isn't anything for me to complain about at this place. I was already blown away, but add in something like excellent customer service? Yeah it sounds too far fetched.

Now the disclaimer is I haven't visited any of the ladies except Fergie so I can only talk from that perspective. I found my sweet spot on the first visit, but even with that the CLEAN SHOWERS, other amenities, management, discreet building, and customer service would make the place stand out.

Whether you believe the many praises being sung about the place or not, that's on you.
    I was thinking the same thing.
    But have to agree she is hot. Really nice looking. Bit of a prude though. Probably she was having an off day when i visited. So would like to give it a go once more.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sadly, it's been a while since I've been able to swing back by. The holidays have destroyed my free time, but Fergie is still my #1 and I will be back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by theusual View Post
    Sadly, it's been a while since I've been able to swing back by. The holidays have destroyed my free time, but Fergie is still my #1 and I will be back.
    Wow Fergie, Fergie and another Fergie positive review
    Thanks for sharing nice review

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast