Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fergie - Simply Amazing

Sara? I thought this is a Fergie thread. But I will have to check out this legendary Fergie one day... So many good reviews...

Banned
    Fergie will always my first selection but she only taking booking, need to plan a head with this lovely gal

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan69 View Post
    I visited this lady at 130 Dream girl, Suki shop. Good massage and happy with her service
    What was her name at Dream Girl?

Does Fergie have any tats?

Quote Originally Posted by syxxx View Post
    What was her name at Dream Girl?

Does Fergie have any tats?
    Her name was Eva back to 130 Dreamgirls at Suki shop. No tat clean at that time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Sara? I thought this is a Fergie thread. But I will have to check out this legendary Fergie one day... So many good reviews...
    Of course you should but don’t forget to check out the negative reviews which are buried on about page 10

Quote Originally Posted by Yougottabe View Post
    Of course you should but don’t forget to check out the negative reviews which are buried on about page 10
    Cheers Yougottable, I've read those reviews since I posted here. Lost interest TBH.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cheers Yougottable, I've read those reviews since I posted here. Lost interest TBH.
    While there are negative reviews, overall my time with Fergie has always been positive. Her massage is honestly good on pt1, and her part 2 is good too at least for me but as usual YMMV. For myself she is within the top 5 ML. It's more so either you click or you don't I guess.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomash View Post
    While there are negative reviews, overall my time with Fergie has always been positive. Her massage is honestly good on pt1, and her part 2 is good too at least for me but as usual YMMV. For myself she is within the top 5 ML. It's more so either you click or you don't I guess.
    Positively vouch your comment bro. Never disappointed and never enough with Fergie’s companion as she has good chemistry engagement. As she is only taking booking I have some limitations for my visit to see her. Sometimes I missed my booking but she returned with hugging compliments. That’s noice

keeping an eye on the roster for the past couple of weeks, this girl seems to work everyday. Is she in that much of a demand? or she just lives at Diva? lol I know professional masseuse who tells me that they can only really do max 5 days before their body needs a rest. Anyway, I will be in the city on Australian day so might book Fergie and write a AR. But I want to experience this Mia shower first. haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I never had a bad time with Fergie so I can't say where those negative comments are coming from.

What I can say is that due to circumstances, I had to leave Sydney, but when I make it back, Fergie is the first one I'm looking up.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    keeping an eye on the roster for the past couple of weeks, this girl seems to work everyday. Is she in that much of a demand? or she just lives at Diva? lol I know professional masseuse who tells me that they can only really do max 5 days before their body needs a rest. Anyway, I will be in the city on Australian day so might book Fergie and write a AR. But I want to experience this Mia shower first. haha
    Fergie on my plan to visit for Australian day thinking to have shower at Diva after RBM, Fergie is off today.
    Let see whether you are able to pass Mia’s shower room to massage table or bed 😂
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Banned
    Tried Fergie and i agree with the above who are querying where are these harsh comments are coming from ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Honestly not to have too much expectations from Fergie as she sometimes feeling a bit down whenever I seen her. For those whom had visited her, if you remember, she will say upfront, please do not expect too high as some reviews have high compliments about her. She is just performing her professional.
    Lovely lady to talk with.
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Yeah I was all due to see Fergie today but checked the roster and she was taken off sometime between yesterday and this morning. I was in the city, so too late and saw Liydia instead, she is definitely not Malaysian but Thai, we talked about the nice places to eat in Bangkok and her massage is pretty good, not soft but firm. Lovely girl and nice body.

Shop Owner
    Fergie is in today roster. Please come and book now to enjoy the relaxation!
    Diva Body Tone
    Tel: (02) 9281-1098
    Mob: 0401-616-343
    43 Albion Street, Surry Hills 2010
    www.diva43.com

Shop Owner
    Fergie is working today until 8pm. Please come and book now to enjoy the good time!
    Diva Body Tone
    Tel: (02) 9281-1098
    Mob: 0401-616-343
    43 Albion Street, Surry Hills 2010
    www.diva43.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12