Thread: Mina - Korean girl with a great body !

Mina - Korean girl with a great body !

Person's Name : Mina

Establishment : No 5 Marrickville

Date of Visit : 25/8/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://no5marrickville.com/

Rates : Diamond service $230 per hour

Size/shape : 165 cm, natural C cup, thin build, nice ass and black hair

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korea

Language: English not bad, may need translate

Services Provided : BBBJ, CIM, GFE, Missionary, cowgirl, doggy, catbath

Value for money/recommend? Yes

Firstly, I have to say a big thank you to the No 5 staff for very clean and presentable rooms. It's been a long time since I have been to a shop that looks so clean and professional.

A few weeks ago I noticed a new girl working at 42 and No 5 named Mina. From the photos she looked very beautiful and her body just looked amazing. So today I messaged the shop and organised to see Mina. When I arrived at the shop, I was greeted by the receptionist. In all honesty, I have to say she was very friendly and also very beautiful. We chatted for a bit and was then directed to a room where I paid for the hour and waited for Mina to come. After a few minutes, Mina walks in the room. When she entered, my initial thought was wow this girl is very pretty. Mina introduced herself and offered me a drink which I declined because I already had a drink of water in my car. Mina then set up the bed while I got undressed. Shortly after, Mina and I enter the shower where she gave me a good clean. After the shower, Mina directed me to the bed where she asked me to lay on my stomach. She then rubbed some massage oil on my back and gave me a nude body to body massage which was great. After that, she wiped me down and asked me to lay on back where she commenced a cat bath before starting a awesome BBBJ. With any punt, I don't mind sex but I absolutely love BBBJ and if its really good, I know I'm in for a good time. Mina sure knew what she was doing in the cock sucking department as she started slow with one hand grabbing the base of my dick while her mouth focused on my knob. She then started slow then went a bit faster sucking and sucking. It wasn't deepthroat or anything but a very sensual blowjob if that makes sense. Mina could hear me moaning and asked if everything was fine. I said sure everything is good, please continue sucking which she was happy to.

After sucking for around 10 minutes, Mina dommed me up and we started fucking in cowgirl. Her pussy was super tight, wet and felt great. I was playing with Mina's C cup boob while she was riding me. We then changed to doggystyle then missionary and back to doggystyle. Mina's ass in doggystyle is sexy as hell. Her ass is firm and round in doggy despite being a very skinny girl. Her ass still has a bit of meat on it so you can grab it which is sexy as ! I love girls with a bit of ass. Like I said, it isn't big or not fat in anyway, just a nice skinny firm ass. I could feel myself about to cum so got Mina to suck me off for a CIM finish. Unfortunately, by the time she took the rubber off and started sucking me for CIM, the moment was lost. This has only happened a few times in my punting career with tonight being maybe the 3rd time it has happened. Usually its not a problem but possibly the transition time from doggy to mouth made me lose my moment to blow my load. Mina then asked me to laydown again as she wanted to make me cum. I asked her to suck me again which she did for a good 10 minutes but just couldn't blow.

We then laid on the bed and had a rest because I was a bit tired from all the fucking. We chatted for a bit and then headed for the shower. I then got dressed, thanked Mina for the session and she gave me a big hug. Despite no cumming, it was a great session as Mina was the first Korean girl I have fucked. She is a beautiful girl, I would probably say she is not young but definitely in her 30's.

As always, YMMV and your experience may be different to mine.

Would I return to see Mina ? Yeah sure, I would definitely see her again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post

Firstly, I have to say a big thank you to the No 5 staff for very clean and presentable rooms. It's been a long time since I have been to a shop that looks so clean and professional.

A few weeks ago I noticed a new girl working at 42 and No 5 named Mina. From the photos she looked very beautiful and her body just looked amazing. So today I messaged the shop and organised to see Mina. When I arrived at the shop, I was greeted by the receptionist. In all honesty, I have to say she was very friendly and also very beautiful. We chatted for a bit and was then directed to a room where I paid for the hour and waited for Mina to come. After a few minutes, Mina walks in the room. When she entered, my initial thought was wow this girl is very pretty. Mina introduced herself and offered me a drink which I declined because I already had a drink of water in my car. Mina then set up the bed while I got undressed. Shortly after, Mina and I enter the shower where she gave me a good clean. After the shower, Mina directed me to the bed where she asked me to lay on my stomach. She then rubbed some massage oil on my back and gave me a nude body to body massage which was great. After that, she wiped me down and asked me to lay on back where she commenced a cat bath before starting a awesome BBBJ. With any punt, I don't mind sex but I absolutely love BBBJ and if its really good, I know I'm in for a good time. Mina sure knew what she was doing in the cock sucking department as she started slow with one hand grabbing the base of my dick while her mouth focused on my knob. She then started slow then went a bit faster sucking and sucking. It wasn't deepthroat or anything but a very sensual blowjob if that makes sense. Mina could hear me moaning and asked if everything was fine. I said sure everything is good, please continue sucking which she was happy to.

After sucking for around 10 minutes, Mina dommed me up and we started fucking in cowgirl. Her pussy was super tight, wet and felt great. I was playing with Mina's C cup boob while she was riding me. We then changed to doggystyle then missionary and back to doggystyle. Mina's ass in doggystyle is sexy as hell. Her ass is firm and round in doggy despite being a very skinny girl. Her ass still has a bit of meat on it so you can grab it which is sexy as ! I love girls with a bit of ass. Like I said, it isn't big or not fat in anyway, just a nice skinny firm ass. I could feel myself about to cum so got Mina to suck me off for a CIM finish. Unfortunately, by the time she took the rubber off and started sucking me for CIM, the moment was lost. This has only happened a few times in my punting career with tonight being maybe the 3rd time it has happened. Usually its not a problem but possibly the transition time from doggy to mouth made me lose my moment to blow my load. Mina then asked me to laydown again as she wanted to make me cum. I asked her to suck me again which she did for a good 10 minutes but just couldn't blow.

We then laid on the bed and had a rest because I was a bit tired from all the fucking. We chatted for a bit and then headed for the shower. I then got dressed, thanked Mina for the session and she gave me a big hug. Despite no cumming, it was a great session as Mina was the first Korean girl I have fucked. She is a beautiful girl, I would probably say she is not young but definitely in her 30's.

Thank you for your review, Mina seems really polite and willing do more from your riview.

Banned

"... it was a great session as Mina was the first Korean girl I have fucked. She is a beautiful girl, I would probably say she is not young but definitely in her 30's.

Great to hear it was your first time with a Korean girl and luckily there was no sign of KPS. Why did it take you a long time to try a Korean one?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Is the photo shown on the site genuine?

Banned
    I could feel myself about to cum in doggie so got Mina to suck me off for a CIM finish. Unfortunately, by the time she took the rubber off and started sucking me for CIM, the moment was lost. Usually its not a problem but possibly the transition time from doggy to mouth made me lose my moment to blow my load. I asked her to suck me again which she did for a good 10 minutes but just couldn't blow.
    What happened is that you got so close to coming your nervous system registered that you had come. Therefore it was like you trying to come again straight away. Your age dictates how close you can get to coming, hold off, and still recover from that without it affecting your trying to come.

As it was your timing meant you left the premises with blue balls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks man for the review, keen to check her out

Quote Originally Posted by azza1234 View Post
    Thanks man for the review, keen to check her out
    Yeah man for sure ! Mina is a really friendly girl with a great body. I would say that Mina kind of looks like a older version of Dahyun from Twice but slightly older and with black hair. Pics on the website are 100% real. I still remember lying on the bed and she said to me while giving me BBBJ "you want to cum in my mouth ?". I was like hell yeah but not now.

What really caught my attention was the young receptionist at the counter. She was very friendly and welcoming but I forgot her name but I think it was Jacinta. My god she looked so cute. But yeah, Mina is a really nice and friendly girl. Treat her nice and you will be rewarded. No KPS syndrome either.