Establishment : Sydney Baby Massage

Date of Visit : 24/8/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 18 Hargrave St Darlinghurst - 0426702868

Wechat: hargrave18

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : 60 minutes $120

Size/shape : Slim, Pretty, great boobs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : Amazing Massage, body slide (back and front) very happy ending

Value for money/recommend? : YES - fabulous R&T !

Well back to my favourite haunt today, a nice cold winters day puts me right in the mood 👍

WeChat on and a quick message streak about who’s on and who to try and I find myself booked with Sarah

As usual I arrive with only a few minutes to spare and am bundled strait into the room - no waiting this week :0)

Shortly Sarah joins me in the prized room 3 (it has a full bathroom and is a bit bigger than the other rooms)

Sarah looks quite young - again a classic Thai girl , very friendly and outgoing, nice 👍
My first impression is that she’s not exactly my type though, maybe a bit too young (has braces) and I go for the athletic type (love great legs and firm body- her legs aren’t that)
If your into that, as I am, she may not be the right girl

Off for a very quick shower and over to the table
Sarah strips as I do, and reveals a really nice set of bolt ons, nice small waist and amazing looking pussy - May have changed my mind here 🤩

I asked about extras (with these girls I can often go for two shots ) and she said yep - two shots it is !

So off we go !

Sarah instructed me to lay on my front and she started wirh a very light few caresses across my back then strait between my legs for some landing gear play and beautiful under the tummy massage - woah she knows how to heat things up fast.
After a few minutes it was definitely time and she asked me if roll over. Her beautiful tits and hour glass bod propped on top of me as she varies between smiling and a lovely cummy face until I blew skywards

Then over for the part 1 massage
Well this is where she is really another level
Definitely hitting all the right points for me
If your placing a lot of emphasis on massage quality I’d say she’s the best ML I’ve had so far - get in here !
Very firm , knows where there are knots and how to manage them , really I could go on and on but ... well it’s a massage , just give it a go :0)

After 20 odd minutes of me salivating into the face hole the strokes started to lighten and intensify around the thighs etc. - it’s time for round 2 part 2
I’m a bit concerned as it’s a Monday and I’m a bit tired - but when I rolled over and she climbed on top stroking my little man - it all started to activate

Sarah starts with light constant strokes - straddled on my right thigh - she starts to slide up and down and moan - oh man amazing
Really that’s how the story ends today - after a few minutes of that I’m in crazy orgasm land - and just as it started we ended - right on time
Yep - first looks can be deceiving , think I’ll be back for another ride !!