Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How do you afford punting?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Investment I guess..... I know many of you may have a professional job but investment is the way to go either in the share market, real estate or managed funds

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Surprised no one said using silly free money government dished out for job keeper and job seeker.... Would it not have been easy to validate ATO records before fishing our free money.... Personally know of 3 people who use it for fun activities....some people are just lucky... ofcourse we are a lucky country 😁.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingqxxx View Post
    I got 10,000 shares of Afterpay when it floated. Didn't think too much of it at the time and was a bit of a gamble. I think my punting fund is all sorted now.
    Good ol Afterpay. I bought mine right after the dip in March. Sold them @ $90 per share, after Paypal announced they were going to launch a Pay in 4 Service in October. Dont think Afterpay will be able to compete with Paypal's BNPL service.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I recently arranged it so that a small amount of my pay to one of those online fintechs (I use UP). That way I can punt maybe once a week? I mean if I made my lunch everyday I would already be able to afford the tip for a ML. So the other $50 is just Probabaly the dry cleaning I save now

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just make your own coffee at work or home..
    Bring your lunch from home..
    Put $50 a week away each week and there u go a.punt every week

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123