Thread: New version kiki

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

New version kiki

today, after work I was at my local area doing my grocery shopping.
    Got a text from my favourite shop 42g to try a new girl call kiki.

I struggle abit before I bite the bullet and agree to go and book for an hour...

My first impression of kiki
    If you seen the old kiki from 42g b4 do not get your hopes up, sorry boys she is just an average look late 20 to early 30 girl, when I have a closer look she got too much make up on , from far away she look alright..

Boobs
    First glance it look fake at its very stiff and round
    But when she doing the body rub it felt soft, so i believe its real, I think her nipple may be too sensitive as she won't allow me to lick it...

Dfk( got to let you guys down dont know is it still new to the place, no idea that diamond included dfk) its off the table
    Ask for twice while I am fucking her , she said she can't breath if I dfk while I fuck her.
    Bbbj..

At first I felt quit enjoyable when she doing the bj
    She treat it like a lollipop, slowly sucking it and licking the head and gently sucking it n licking it, it felt so good...
    Then after couple me she went full on turbo charged like a dyson vacuum sucking it, my enjoyment is gone...
    She thought she can suck me out..

Pussy, it felt great, she get aroused quite easy
    She will get wet, quite wet that she need to get a tissues to lay under her pussy incase it can drip on to the bed sheet.

Overall my conclusion...

5/10

Sorry she need more improvements on all her skill
    Otherwise please don't charge diamond.

Look im happy for any comment, each to there own
    Different punters n bros have their own unique taste and service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow. Thanks for taking one for the team

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Interesting, will go and check that kiki by the end of this week.

Hi Happyman, Jesse here.

Sorry bro. She actually really had so many good feedbacks on service on the first day. Maybe she got lazy after a while. Simon already scold her, I'll scold her also. If this continues we wont let her work anymore. Sorry man
    Last edited by 42Gladesville; 29-08-2020 at 01:51 PM.
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Quote Originally Posted by papito View Post
    If you had a dollar for every 42G review where the punter paid for diamond and didn’t get it you’d be driving better wheels than Wilson.

I’m sure they’ll be on here in a jiffy to thank you for the feedback and promise to improve, but really, they should be making service standards crystal fucking clear to the girls before they see their first customer. Especially when they’re hitting you up as a valued regular to road test a newbie for them.
    Hey papito bro, I always say thank you for feedback because I genuinely appreciate feedbacks. Feedbacks make us understand what we do wrong, and I will always appreciate em and keep asking for them.

I am not perfect, we are not perfect, girls are not perfect, mistakes happen. We genuinely want to improve.

Service standards are crystal clear to the girls. Some follow, some dont. We monitor feedbacks, we react accordingly. In this case, I scold the girl. Extreme cases, I tell the girls cant work anymore. That is standard procedure.

No need to exaggerate things.

If "$1 for every 42G review where the punter paid for diamond and didnt get it", how many reviews are there like that in this year in this forum? 10 out of 100? Are you implying that guy drive a cheap $10 car?
    Last edited by 42Gladesville; 29-08-2020 at 01:51 PM.
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by papito View Post
    If you had a dollar for every 42G review where the punter paid for diamond and didn’t get it you’d be driving better wheels than Wilson.

I’m sure they’ll be on here in a jiffy to thank you for the feedback and promise to improve, but really, they should be making service standards crystal fucking clear to the girls before they see their first customer. Especially when they’re hitting you up as a valued regular to road test a newbie for them.
    I want to clarify..
    They didnt ask me to test drive any girl
    Because i haven't been going to 42g in the morning
    And my regular day shift reception know I love girl s with service, so he doing me a favour telling me there is a top service girl here come n try and catch up.
    As i said, each of customers have their own taste.
    She to me look new to the field and look bit old, but hey there plenty of customers may find her interesting so each to there own.
    I really appreciate 42g care about my experience and will follow up with my feedback
    Because of all they freely allow us to give either
    Positive or negative feedback

Great job

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 42Gladesville View Post
    Hey bro, I always say thank you for feedback because I genuinely appreciate feedbacks. Feedbacks make us understand what we do wrong, and I will always appreciate em and keep asking for them.

I am not perfect, we are not perfect, girls are not perfect, mistakes happen. We genuinely want to improve.

Service standards are crystal clear to the girls. Some follow, some dont. We monitor feedbacks, we react accordingly. In this case, I scold the girl. Extreme cases, I tell the girls cant work anymore. That is standard procedure.

If "$1 for every 42G review where the punter paid for diamond and didnt get it", how many reviews are there like that in this year in this forum? 10 out of 100? Are you implying that guy drive a cheap $10 car?
    hey i fully understand your point,
    There is so much you can do
    If the shop is allow
    The receptionist or manger get to test drive themselves like people sale cars
    Then they can give more accurate feedback.
    But due to the limit excess you people have it rely on customers to give back..
    So its difficult

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 42Gladesville View Post
    Hey bro, I always say thank you for feedback because I genuinely appreciate feedbacks. Feedbacks make us understand what we do wrong, and I will always appreciate em and keep asking for them.

hey i fully understand your point,
    There is so much you can do
    If the shop is allow
    The receptionist or manger get to test drive themselves like people sale cars
    Then they can give more accurate feedback.
    But due to the limit excess you people have it rely on customers to give back..
    So its difficult

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Always ask the girl in the intro about services you want .Don't be embarrassed about asking questions , you are paying money for it and she is getting good rate comparing with working in a normal job. You are spending your hard earned dollars ....and one GOLDEN RULE: Youu can always negotiate better when you still have your clothes on. No bullshit. Management has been very proactive to take your comments seriously. Good on them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Always ask the girl in the intro about services you want .Don't be embarrassed about asking questions , you are paying money for it and she is getting good rate comparing with working in a normal job. You are spending your hard earned dollars ....and one GOLDEN RULE: Youu can always negotiate better when you still have your clothes on. No bullshit. Management has been very proactive to take your comments seriously. Good on them.
    I never have any issues with the services for the girls at 42.
    But like previous bro said some girls do lack off or try to skip..
    Even u do talk upfront doesnt mean into the room will change.
    They know they r getting pay diamond they expect to do certain service...
    I'm not asking for anything extra