Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stupid things you've done with prostitutes

Senior Member(無間使者)

Red face Stupid things you've done with prostitutes

What's some of the weirdest, saddest, funniest, or most memorable moments you've had in the company of working girls?

Have you ever pulled something real naughty that not even your best mate knows about?
    Now's your time to shine

Let us know. And don't hold back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Funny part, they call me handsome
    Sad and Weird part none of the girls outside shops have called me handsome
    On serious note what do you mean crazy? It is always crazy inside the room with WL's when you feel like rocket man Mr Kim Jong-un and cannot wait for your rocket to explode insider her punani

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Once I was with a WL pumping away when I looked down and noticed blood... her period decided to turn up right on time.

I just couldn't continue as the sight of my cock covered in blood was an absolute turn off so I quickly jumped in the shower to remove the condom and wash myself.

We still had like 25 mins left and the poor girl felt so bad about it that she offered to let me fuck her up the arse as long as I took it slow and gentle.

Needless to say, I jumped on that straight away and finished up blowing my load down the Hershey Highway... thankfully she was clean in there and I didn't end up being covered in "other" stuff.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by booty_duty View Post
    Once I was with a WL pumping away when I looked down and noticed blood... her period decided to turn up right on time.

I just couldn't continue as the sight of my cock covered in blood was an absolute turn off so I quickly jumped in the shower to remove the condom and wash myself.

We still had like 25 mins left and the poor girl felt so bad about it that she offered to let me fuck her up the arse as long as I took it slow and gentle.

Needless to say, I jumped on that straight away and finished up blowing my load down the Hershey Highway... thankfully she was clean in there and I didn't end up being covered in "other" stuff.
    I had similar situation once, as we were in middle of the sex her period started i guess and only realized when i cam out as my pp was all covered in blood

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I had many sessions with a girl where we just did dumb funny shit that had us both laughing like idiots. For example, one time we tried throwing her underwear on to a hook on the door from the bed, with our feet. She actually got really close, I however nearly hit us both in the face.

Often the time we spent was ridiculous, immature, and hilarious at the same time (you had to be there). I was going through a pretty bad time, but those sessions were just so much fun. We laughed constantly.

Apologies to any poor guy in the room next door.

Banned
    Dated a couple of WLs from Tudor Court back in the 80s
    Nothing but drama...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My first punt, I asked the WL before I touch her breast, before I touch her pussy and before I kiss her. She then told me “You don’t have to ask! That’s my job, that’s what I am here for.”

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Weird, strange, funny thing: a WL told me that she was not able get pregnant due to a surgery.

Stupid, regret, sad thing: I believed her.

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Dated a couple of WLs from Tudor Court back in the 80s
    Nothing but drama...
    The one in Potts Point next to the Girls School ?

I fucked this eurasian 18yo in Melbourne did whoring for a few months. It was a cracker ad that paid off and turned out to be an amazing punt. She was living with this asian lady who acted as her pimp. This girl gave the best DT, tongue ring everything. Anyway, she’s now a tattooist in Sydney. One night we met up for a sheisha at some place in the sticks. She gave me a HJ while doing sheisha under the table. Not memorable but the next bit was. I was driving her home and we were going through suburban side streets. Can’t remember which suburb but there are no stop signs going our way just the opposite and from OUTTA nowhere a white van with no lights on Sped right across the front of the car going at what looked like warp speed, it missed my car by I would say centimetres. Life literally flashed before both of our eyes. We sat there stunned. I later realised the guys in the van Must’ve robbed a place and we’re taking off. I pulled over, stopped the car and we just sat there. The crazy thing was if anything happened I would’ve been busted cos my ex would’ve wondered why the fuck I was with another girl. I feel like god was giving me a warning.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    The one in Potts Point next to the Girls School ?
    That’s the one...
    It closed down after someone shot the place up
    Had some great times in that place...

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    That’s the one...
    It closed down after someone shot the place up
    Had some great times in that place...
    I think the place went from Tudor Court to Misty’s for a while before closing shop too.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Meeting their father and mother on separate occasions...

Dumbest thing was getting talked into taking her French Bulldog into the hospital to visit her sick father recovering after surgery.

I was carrying the dog in a carry case type thing covering it with a cloth. The hospital staff knew what was happening, they stopped me on the way out, got the dog out and all had a turn petting her. I was surrounded by hot nurses lol.

I later found out the old guy was not her father, not even the same nationality. He was Thai and she's Malaysian. Not too sure what their relationship was but they shared an apartment in Ashfield.

He later moved out and she offered me the room for $200 a week.

One crazy girl.

I also followed this girl's friend to New Zealand, another dumb ass move, although she paid for everything since she wanted an Aussie visa.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Dumbest thing was getting talked into taking her French Bulldog into the hospital to visit her sick father recovering after surgery.

I was carrying the dog in a carry case type thing covering it with a cloth. The hospital staff knew what was happening, they stopped me on the way out, got the dog out and all had a turn petting her. I was surrounded by hot nurses lol.

I later found out the old guy was not her father, not even the same nationality. He was Thai and she's Malaysian. Not too sure what their relationship was but they shared an apartment in Ashfield.

He later moved out and she offered me the room for $200 a week.

One crazy girl.

I also followed this girl's friend to New Zealand, another dumb ass move, although she paid for everything since she wanted an Aussie visa.

Sugar daddy is kind of like a father maybe?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A stupid thing I just did. I am in another Australian state right now and paid 2 grands to a quite popular WL in Sydney for a special festive last week; just so that she stay at home and chat with me, instead of seeing a countless stream of man coming to visit her for celebration. She did honour the promise, and we chat all day non-stop. She literally replied to my messages within minutes, most even instantly; from 8 in the morning till 10 at night.

The stupidest thing, I think it's definitely worth it and I would have gone insane thinking of those customers having the chance to celebrate with her.

It's the happiest day by far since I last saw her soon before border closure; when she came visit me, we spent the night in the hotel, for the first time we did it not as a paid service and she was the one initiated the action.
    Last edited by Steph; 31-08-2020 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Grammer and typo

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock_82 View Post
    Sugar daddy is kind of like a father maybe?
    It didn't seem like that, I saw where they lived, definitely wasn't a rich guy or even doing well.

But whatever it was their relationship was over at the start of 2019.

This girl was trouble, I blocked her on all apps.

Hot but a nutter.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    A stupid thing I just did. I am in another Australian state right now and paid 2 grands to a quite popular WL in Sydney for a special festive last week; just so that she stay at home and chat with me
    Was it the Chinese Valentine's day last Tuesday? I know it's quite popular within the Chinese community but not sure if Aussies celebrate it.

If after the event and the emotions settled down, you still think it's worth, then it's never a stupid thing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Was it the Chinese Valentine's day last Tuesday? I know it's quite popular within the Chinese community but not sure if Aussies celebrate it.

If after the event and the emotions settled down, you still think it's worth, then it's never a stupid thing.
    Yeah, that was the one. The girl and I are both Chinese, and so the date being so important.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    A stupid thing I just did. I am in another Australian state right now and paid 2 grands to a quite popular WL in Sydney for a special festive last week; just so that she stay at home and chat with me, instead of seeing a countless stream of man coming to visit her for celebration. She did honour the promise, and we chat all day non-stop. She literally replied to my messages within minutes, most even instantly; from 8 in the morning till 10 at night.

The stupidest thing, I think it's definitely worth it and I would have gone insane thinking of those customers having the chance to celebrate with her.

It's the happiest day by far since I last saw her soon before border closure; when she came visit me, we spent the night in the hotel, for the first time we did it not as a paid service and she was the one initiated the action.
    Fuck me dead....mate you are in love....you are fucked....dude you know it's not worth it....these girls have no heart just deep wallets is all they are after.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast