Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stupid things you've done with prostitutes

Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    A stupid thing I just did. I am in another Australian state right now and paid 2 grands to a quite popular WL in Sydney for a special festive last week; just so that she stay at home and chat with me, instead of seeing a countless stream of man coming to visit her for celebration. She did honour the promise, and we chat all day non-stop. She literally replied to my messages within minutes, most even instantly; from 8 in the morning till 10 at night.

The stupidest thing, I think it's definitely worth it and I would have gone insane thinking of those customers having the chance to celebrate with her.

It's the happiest day by far since I last saw her soon before border closure; when she came visit me, we spent the night in the hotel, for the first time we did it not as a paid service and she was the one initiated the action.
    man, don't fall in love. these girls are just for the money.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    Fuck me dead....mate you are in love....you are fucked....dude you know it's not worth it....these girls have no heart just deep wallets is all they are after.
    Well... may worth it. Depends on how that person think

Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    A stupid thing I just did. I am in another Australian state right now and paid 2 grands to a quite popular WL in Sydney for a special festive last week; just so that she stay at home and chat with me, instead of seeing a countless stream of man coming to visit her for celebration. She did honour the promise, and we chat all day non-stop. She literally replied to my messages within minutes, most even instantly; from 8 in the morning till 10 at night.

The stupidest thing, I think it's definitely worth it and I would have gone insane thinking of those customers having the chance to celebrate with her.

It's the happiest day by far since I last saw her soon before border closure; when she came visit me, we spent the night in the hotel, for the first time we did it not as a paid service and she was the one initiated the action.
    Yeah, that's pretty stupid. I was gonna do the whole take drugs, bareback, wake up wondering where the fuck I am and what just happened post, but this one wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Yeah, that's pretty stupid. I was gonna do the whole take drugs, bareback, wake up wondering where the fuck I am and what just happened post, but this one wins.
    Raybo, I love to hear about this story! haha

Maybe the dumbest thing I’ve done so far, more of embarrassing than stupid. We had a team dinner and stuffed ourselves with Mexican food on Friday night. Nest morning I had an appointment with a ML to let off some heat before my vacation started.
    Turns out that the Mexican beans didn’t settle down well, done with the finances and I was asked to strip down and wait on the massage table, stripped and the stomach rumbles, I let out not expecting it would stink up the whole room, I was so embarrassed 😳 fortunately the room had a room spray and I sprayed it just in time before the ML walked in.
    Massage was quite relaxing and I unknowingly dropped another nuclear weapon. That was it, I apologised to the ML who was holding her nose and giggling away to glory, paid the tip and walked out within 30 mins though I had an hour booked. Never gathered enough guts to walk into the place ever again!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The most foolish/stupid thing a bloke can do with a sex worker is BBFS. Unfortunately the little head sometimes overrules the other one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Silliest thing I’ve done is not get their WeChat when they’ve been very good at their job!!
    Ahhhhh....the mammaries

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by joejoejoe93 View Post
    No Condom, Ginza Japan girl as I remember. After DATY she seemed very into it and she got on me doing slide, as quick as it happened, she slipped it it. And she went like mad.
    Ha was this recently? I get the feeling I'd know which one you're talking about

Quote Originally Posted by AUSLAD21 View Post
    Maybe the dumbest thing I’ve done so far, more of embarrassing than stupid. We had a team dinner and stuffed ourselves with Mexican food on Friday night. Nest morning I had an appointment with a ML to let off some heat before my vacation started.
    Turns out that the Mexican beans didn’t settle down well, done with the finances and I was asked to strip down and wait on the massage table, stripped and the stomach rumbles, I let out not expecting it would stink up the whole room, I was so embarrassed fortunately the room had a room spray and I sprayed it just in time before the ML walked in.
    Massage was quite relaxing and I unknowingly dropped another nuclear weapon. That was it, I apologised to the ML who was holding her nose and giggling away to glory, paid the tip and walked out within 30 mins though I had an hour booked. Never gathered enough guts to walk into the place ever again!!!
    That is gold!!

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Went back to a WL's house in Vegas, she offered me some "salt water" which turned out to be GHB.
    She then said she wanted to rape me.
    Luckily she just meant sex but I was freaking the fuck out lol

She asked me to help her move the next day but I noped out as I had a flight to catch.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One thing I never got was why people do come or ice when punting. Doesn't it get in the way or performance or is that just me?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    One thing I never got was why people do come or ice when punting. Doesn't it get in the way or performance or is that just me?
    Why anyone would even want to try that evil shit is beyond me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    Coke... Not come... Doing come would just be weird. Don't do that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a WL give me BBBJ that was so wet and sloppy that when we fucked the condom slipped off and I was fucking her raw dog without realising it, and I wondered to myself why it felt so good. Eventually I looked down and saw meat on meat and withdrew my cock and let her know. She was surprised but even more surprising was that we couldn't find the missing condom... not on the bed, not on my cock, there's only one other place right? Yep, it was lost inside her pussy. For the rest of the session my occupation was to seek and procure the lost condom inside some stranger's pussy. The task took a while and eventually after reaching and feeling all corners and crevices I found it buried very deep inside like some treasure. Needless to say all mood was gone by then and I walked away with my full load still intact

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Weirdest result for me was a saw an ML in melb on a bus trip. Photos fake but I was horny so paid up. Spent the whole time squeezing her legs shut and lying still so it really felt like I was abusing her. Lucky I blew quick as it started to mess with my mind. Went home and woke up the next day covered in scabies....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by punther View Post
    Had a WL give me BBBJ that was so wet and sloppy that when we fucked the condom slipped off and I was fucking her raw dog without realising it, and I wondered to myself why it felt so good. Eventually I looked down and saw meat on meat and withdrew my cock and let her know. She was surprised but even more surprising was that we couldn't find the missing condom... not on the bed, not on my cock, there's only one other place right? Yep, it was lost inside her pussy. For the rest of the session my occupation was to seek and procure the lost condom inside some stranger's pussy. The task took a while and eventually after reaching and feeling all corners and crevices I found it buried very deep inside like some treasure. Needless to say all mood was gone by then and I walked away with my full load still intact
    I bet you were thinking about getting checked straight away after that incident.

I looked after her cat.
    Scared the crap out of me because that cat most precious thing in her life. Cat dead me dead.

Quote Originally Posted by booty_duty View Post
    Once I was with a WL pumping away when I looked down and noticed blood... her period decided to turn up right on time.

I just couldn't continue as the sight of my cock covered in blood was an absolute turn off so I quickly jumped in the shower to remove the condom and wash myself.

We still had like 25 mins left and the poor girl felt so bad about it that she offered to let me fuck her up the arse as long as I took it slow and gentle.

Needless to say, I jumped on that straight away and finished up blowing my load down the Hershey Highway... thankfully she was clean in there and I didn't end up being covered in "other" stuff.
    I have been in this situation with my regular. Was fucking in cowgirl then all of a sudden my cock was covered in blood. We both jumped in the shower, cleaned then chilled out on the bed. She finished me with BBBJ / CIM.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ML_Lover View Post
    I looked after her cat.
    Scared the crap out of me because that cat most precious thing in her life. Cat dead me dead.
    Cat is kind of a pretty robust life form... if the cat had been fine all along and died few days from your care, you better reflect on yourself.

Otherwise, shouldn’t be worrying too much; water, food and some playtime, the cat would probably live for another day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12