Thread: (C) Jay - August 2020

Junior Member(有D料到)

Wink (C) Jay - August 2020

This was my second or third visit to No 5, but first in a long time. After reading reviews and checking the roster and pics on WeChat I decided to book Jay for an hour, 'standard' service.

After a temperature check (well done!) I was shown to the room, where I waited for Jay to appear. As is normally the case, I started to second guess my choice, however I needn't have worried. Jay walked in wearing one of the outfits from her pictures - a white shirt and mini skirt. She looked every bit the school girl, and her ass cheeks peeking out from under the skirt was enough to get my blood pumping.

Jay undressed to reveal a great slim body. I would put her at mid-twenties at least. We all know asian girls can pass off as much younger but i've been around the traps a while. She has a great body, nonetheless.

I had already been given the heads up on Jay's communication style which didn't prove to be too much of an issue initially. After being ushered to the shower, where I received a thorough wash down, we proceeded to the bed where Jay promptly knelt on the floor and started a fabulous BBBJ. This is the reason I punt, really. Give me an hour of foreplay any day. We fooled around for a good 30 minutes - BBBJ, kissing, DATY, rimming (her and I) and she then put a dom on me and started riding me cow girl. I lasted all of 2 minutes (like I said, it had been a while!).

Some nice relaxed cuddling afterwards, but this is where the communications became a little bit of a burden. Hard to get a flow going.

I was never going to get it up for round 2, so we showered, dressed and parted ways. All in all it was a great punt and she has definitely made it onto my short list for return visits. I saw Taylor a week after, and will write a review shortly.

Nice AR ! Jay sounds so sexy and petite. I was actually going to try Taylor the other night when I was at no 5 but she was busy lol. How was Taylor ? I'm so keen to try her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Taylor was great. Better than Jay imho. True GFE, but you know, when your girl friend is a bit of a freak...

Quote Originally Posted by Simon_Says View Post
    Taylor was great. Better than Jay imho. True GFE, but you know, when your girl friend is a bit of a freak...
    Yep, totally understand. I'll see Taylor when I get back to Sydney after work trip.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I came and saw Jay again last week, this time for diamond service. The service was as I remembered it and as I wrote above, this time with some great DFK. The highlight was blowing into Jay's mouth while she was straddling my face with my tongue deep in her cute little ass...

If you want a quality punt with a cute little thing, then I can certainly recommend Jay.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    nice AR Simon_Says, Jay definitely sounds like a must try for punters looking for a petite-framed girl. From reading your AR she seems like a service-oriented girl for sure.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing mate. I'll keep this girl in my mind and have a look later

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I need to get along to see the delightful Jay more often, she has a smoking hot body and so small you can hold her in your hands and pound away.