Thread: Orange - Thai Pocket Rocket

Senior Member(無間使者)

Orange - Thai Pocket Rocket

In need of some massage after hurting my back a bit while doing some heavy lifting at the workshop, I decided to go to my goto shop - PBM at Newtown and check out who will do wonders on my back pain. Checked roster for Friday and saw a new girl Orange who just caught my eye as she is Thai and according to Penny is experienced with remedial massage and more! I like her pictures on WeChat. Nice figure, slim and svelte, Thai with massage experience. I wonder what her part 2 going to be like? �� Hhmmm, it’s up for me to find out then...That is why we call it punting, aye?? Sent Penny a message on WeChat and she replied with booking time and availability of Orange for that day. Booking confirmed and the session with Orange awaits..

Intro

Rocked up to the shop 5 minutes early so I can use the shower without disrupting my allotted time with the ML. Greeted by Penny at the door. Exchanged greetings with her and guided me straight in one of the rooms. I asked her if I could have a shower first before seeing Orange she said “yes of course you can,” then went out to get a towel. After a 5 minute shower and making sure the crotch area is clean, went inside the heated room which is nice. What was nicer was Orange waiting for me on the table, smiling. Oh boy, she has a pretty smile to go with that pretty face! She is your typical Thai girl. Size 6, about 5 ft 3 in (without heels), weighing about 45 kg. Slim but not too skinny IMO. After an exchange of his and hellos and a few awkward laughs, I politely asked for her to undress. Taking off the dress is always a turn on for Little Boi. Revealing small, perky breast and when she took off her panties, a fully shaved pussy was laid before my eyes. Now I’m sold and my Lil Boi is going hard and it’s time for...

Part 1

Now I know she has experience in the industry (years working for massage shops) and I am looking forward to a proper massage from a Thai ML. I told her I prefer oil and she used a good amount of it as she used her massage skills to full effect. Using her hands, thumbs, elbows and some knee(?). She knows where the pressure points are and where to rub, rock and crack (my back) your body. Making good use of her small figure. She is quite chatty and always lets out a good laugh. I interrupted her for a bit and asked her if she’s also doing B2B massage after this. She said yes, sure she will and then asked me back, “ you want to do it now?” I said “yes can we?” Sure is the answer and so commenced the B2B. She used a generous amount of oil I reckoned as it felt good and hearing the noises from her breasts gliding to my back and the moaning sounds she made it more exhilarating. I was so aroused I am ready to flip over but I just let her do her thing and wait for her to tell me so. I was on cloud nine enjoying the moment for a few minutes, when I suddenly felt a light tap on my shoulder, which is a signal to flip over and get ready for some action...

Part 2

Orange noticed that Lil Boi is half awake after the flip over. She lets out a giggle and told me we need to wake him up and I said yes it’s all up to you darling! And she did wake him up by a combination of light touching with her fingernails, kisses on the tummy, blowing on my ears, some tongue action and sucking of the nipples (with moaning sounds). She is doing all those things while making sure I have access to her pussy. Stroking her clit and playing outside and halfway inside the vagina was allowed. I motioned her hand towards Lil Boi and Orange grabbed him and slowly started jerking me off. I was concentrating on maintaining my erection while she is tugging me. I need something to bring me over the line and I told Orange, “lick my nipples please,” which she bends over and does as she is also aware of keeping my cock hard and increases the speed of masturbating me. She then feels me twitch a little bit and lets out a moan as I told her I’m cumming, again upping the ante until I let out a huge groan as I cum. I kept stroking her pussy til I relaxed and settled down. She wiped the cum off my tummy and her hand and she laughed at the amount of semen.

The Aftermath

I was offered the shower and I did it as I can’t handle too much oil I had to wash some off before going home. After taking time in the shower, I returned to the room to get dressed. As Orange was setting the massage table for the next punter, I asked her will she be back on the roster, and she said yes. I said ok, if I need a proper Thai massage I will come see you. She smiled and tells me she is looking forward to it. I gave her a peck on the cheek, a quick hug and thanked her for the session. Also thanked the lovely Penny for another good session. She asked me as I passed by reception, “Why are you not walking properly, something wrong?” I replied “I can barely walk, my legs are jello!” Haha!! Orange and Penny just laughed heartily!! Have a good night ladies! Until next time! Left the shop with a smile from ear to ear as I walked into the cold, rainy night...

Conclusion

English/Communication: 7/10
    Massage Skills: 9/10
    GFE: 8/10

WIR: Definitely. Good VFM. Shop and Girls A+

Disclaimer: Again, it is YMMV Fellow Punters
    (Earned Not Demanded)

Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoi View Post
    I motioned her hand towards Lil Boi and Venus grabbed him
    I feel you. Writing long advertising copy is difficult.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    I feel you. Writing long advertising copy is difficult.
    Yes it is. Thanks for highlighting the error.
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Website has new Korean Hannah and Jang Vietnamese
    Will have lunch at Newtown

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoi View Post
    In need of some massage after hurting my back a bit while doing some heavy lifting at the workshop, I decided to go to my goto shop - PBM at Newtown and check out who will do wonders on my back pain. Checked roster for Friday and saw a new girl Orange who just caught my eye as she is Thai and according to Penny is experienced with remedial massage and more! I like her pictures on WeChat. Nice figure, slim and svelte, Thai with massage experience. I wonder what her part 2 going to be like? �� Hhmmm, it’s up for me to find out then...That is why we call it punting, aye?? Sent Penny a message on WeChat and she replied with booking time and availability of Orange for that day. Booking confirmed and the session with Orange awaits..

Intro

Rocked up to the shop 5 minutes early so I can use the shower without disrupting my allotted time with the ML. Greeted by Penny at the door. Exchanged greetings with her and guided me straight in one of the rooms. I asked her if I could have a shower first before seeing Orange she said “yes of course you can,” then went out to get a towel. After a 5 minute shower and making sure the crotch area is clean, went inside the heated room which is nice. What was nicer was Orange waiting for me on the table, smiling. Oh boy, she has a pretty smile to go with that pretty face! She is your typical Thai girl. Size 6, about 5 ft 3 in (without heels), weighing about 45 kg. Slim but not too skinny IMO. After an exchange of his and hellos and a few awkward laughs, I politely asked for her to undress. Taking off the dress is always a turn on for Little Boi. Revealing small, perky breast and when she took off her panties, a fully shaved pussy was laid before my eyes. Now I’m sold and my Lil Boi is going hard and it’s time for...

Part 1

Now I know she has experience in the industry (years working for massage shops) and I am looking forward to a proper massage from a Thai ML. I told her I prefer oil and she used a good amount of it as she used her massage skills to full effect. Using her hands, thumbs, elbows and some knee(?). She knows where the pressure points are and where to rub, rock and crack (my back) your body. Making good use of her small figure. She is quite chatty and always lets out a good laugh. I interrupted her for a bit and asked her if she’s also doing B2B massage after this. She said yes, sure she will and then asked me back, “ you want to do it now?” I said “yes can we?” Sure is the answer and so commenced the B2B. She used a generous amount of oil I reckoned as it felt good and hearing the noises from her breasts gliding to my back and the moaning sounds she made it more exhilarating. I was so aroused I am ready to flip over but I just let her do her thing and wait for her to tell me so. I was on cloud nine enjoying the moment for a few minutes, when I suddenly felt a light tap on my shoulder, which is a signal to flip over and get ready for some action...

Part 2

Orange noticed that Lil Boi is half awake after the flip over. She lets out a giggle and told me we need to wake him up and I said yes it’s all up to you darling! And she did wake him up by a combination of light touching with her fingernails, kisses on the tummy, blowing on my ears, some tongue action and sucking of the nipples (with moaning sounds). She is doing all those things while making sure I have access to her pussy. Stroking her clit and playing outside and halfway inside the vagina was allowed. I motioned her hand towards Lil Boi and Orange grabbed him and slowly started jerking me off. I was concentrating on maintaining my erection while she is tugging me. I need something to bring me over the line and I told Orange, “lick my nipples please,” which she bends over and does as she is also aware of keeping my cock hard and increases the speed of masturbating me. She then feels me twitch a little bit and lets out a moan as I told her I’m cumming, again upping the ante until I let out a huge groan as I cum. I kept stroking her pussy til I relaxed and settled down. She wiped the cum off my tummy and her hand and she laughed at the amount of semen.

The Aftermath

I was offered the shower and I did it as I can’t handle too much oil I had to wash some off before going home. After taking time in the shower, I returned to the room to get dressed. As Orange was setting the massage table for the next punter, I asked her will she be back on the roster, and she said yes. I said ok, if I need a proper Thai massage I will come see you. She smiled and tells me she is looking forward to it. I gave her a peck on the cheek, a quick hug and thanked her for the session. Also thanked the lovely Penny for another good session. She asked me as I passed by reception, “Why are you not walking properly, something wrong?” I replied “I can barely walk, my legs are jello!” Haha!! Orange and Penny just laughed heartily!! Have a good night ladies! Until next time! Left the shop with a smile from ear to ear as I walked into the cold, rainy night...

Conclusion

English/Communication: 7/10
    Massage Skills: 9/10
    GFE: 8/10

WIR: Definitely. Good VFM. Shop and Girls A+

Disclaimer: Again, it is YMMV Fellow Punters
    (Earned Not Demanded)

Thank you for your review, thats pretty good review.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for the review

Banned
    WECHAT:PrettyBabySydney

https://newtownmassage.com/

Banned

Banned