Thread: Alina prettiest face on the planet

T-Alin prettiest face on the planet

Hey bros
    Saw T-Alin today.
    Keen to give an impartial review.
    She has a really pretty face, stunning.
    Really smooth body and smells nice.
    Her GFE was 10/10, seems to genuinely get into sex.
    She agreed to try to give me deepthroat (DT), and gave it a fair go.
    We fucked for a bit but my little fella doesn’t usually agree with rubbers so we returned to BJ and HJ until I blew.
    My only problem is her body’s a bit chunky, and her boobs have almost deflated, don’t even seem fake. No offence but she needs upgrades I reckon. And said she’s thinking about it actually.
    She’s nice girlfriend material. Bit quiet but I don’t mind that.
    I’ve seen her on the roster for years but never tried. But I do seem to recognise her for some strange reason.
    Maybe I have bonked her before? 🤔
    Anyway Overall I left pretty happy.
    Was it worth $180 - seems a bit steep. And photos a bit misleading, her body looks flawless in the photos where she’s wearing a black skirt but we’re they taken when she first arrive 3/4 years ago?
    Nice girl nonetheless.
    MrSeven
    Last edited by MrSeven; 28-08-2020 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Typo

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Did you actually mean the Thai girl Alin?

That’s it sorry typos bloody auto correct!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the photos for Alin are genuinely of her. Just that they were from several years back

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw Alin on July when shop reopens. She did say that she gained weight from the lockdown. But bro her service is really top notched, especially when we clicked on our session. She’s really accomodating and can give u GFE real good. I left Ginza really happy.

I agree her service is top notch. I just expected for the extra dough she’d have a better rig that’s all.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the review.
    Alin was the last Thai girl I have seen a couple of years ago. I was about to give up on Thai all together, but thought I would see her as last chance on Thai. Many great reviews on her first year she debuted.

She was not bad compared to other Thai's that were terrible in my experience. No offence but would I spend $300/hr for a 6/10 experience? No when there are so many 9, 10, and 11/10 Japs and Chinese at $230-250 out there.

If you are a Western, Alin might be a good choice especially if you like Thai.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Got to love a "No offence but..."

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Alin really enjoys her food lol. Also she doesn’t exercise at all so it’s inevitable that she’ll put on weight over the period shops were closed.

Banned
    The photos look no where near like her. She has tanned skin her photos has white skin.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbloke View Post
    The photos look no where near like her. She has tanned skin her photos has white skin.
    What are you talking about?
    Who cares if she is not white?
    She is one of the prettiest girls out there.
    You should be counting your lucky stars to lay a girl as pretty as her.

Plus, I have seen her at least 5-6 times before. Her photos are actually not all that air-brushed compared to others. The second photo of her on the website is how her body and face looked (although the face is somewhat blurred out for privacy or whatever reason). Nonetheless, she is actually more prettier in person (at least a year or so ago).

Banned
    you miss my point. The photos should at least show something look like her. if someone was looking for snow white then they got Janet Jackson. they'll be really piss off. do you agree she's very tanned nothing like her photos. she more chubbier in real life.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbloke View Post
    you miss my point. The photos should at least show something look like her. if someone was looking for snow white then they got Janet Jackson. they'll be really piss off. do you agree she's very tanned nothing like her photos. she more chubbier in real life.
    If you are looking at those pictures and expecting snow white, I have nothing to say.
    And that too when you know she is Thai.

All good!...We are on different page with this one.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thanks for the review

No worries. I just try to give fair and balanced reviews. She still has a stunning face. I just like super petite and slim bodies as opposed to more curvaceous or meaty.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I haven't seen her since lsat year but i agree she is great. She does a mad pussy slide as well. Super pretty face to look at while she slides you.