Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I知 a Alien ,

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by memememe View Post
    even when she stopped at the shop and got married to some guys she still used to come around and see me....... I figured she just like to hang out with someone else ... but she eventually broke up with t he husband, and went back to her country....
    The longer we are around the industry the more we learn that the girls are in their prime marrying time. Most of the girls are 20-30 which is the exact time girls are looking for their life partner.

I can think of 3 immediate examples where the girls have found a nice customer, left the industry, got married to them, sometimes had a kid then bam, she realises she married a punter! then it's all messy and messaging back to me.

One beautiful fllipina I was dating was fun to date but the 30 year age difference wasn't a practical marriage for me. She graduates with honours, and then next thing I know she's married, hates her pinoy husband and then she's pregnant. He beats her up a little roughly so that's not going to go well. I ended up having to cut comms with her as she wouldn't take any help.

All of these prime massage girls we meet need husbands (or wives) eventually.

A

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    A punter seeing an ML outside is a very common thing. It happens all the time. I think most of us who have been around the shops for a while and making the effort must have had at least one experience of dating an ML. Some slick punters date a new shop girl every month, some others are less successful. It’s rewarding but can be mentally exhausting at the same time as her real personality is not what you’ve perceived when seeing her at the shop. Some girls can be very clingy and their demands are not what you’re prepared to provide

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    "Some slick punters date a new shop girl every month."
    Totally agree ..a matter of fact on the 1st of every month I ditch the WG I have been seeing and pick up a new one from the many who are just waiting to start a relationship with a punter.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    "Some slick punters date a new shop girl every month."
    Totally agree ..a matter of fact on the 1st of every month I ditch the WG I have been seeing and pick up a new one from the many who are just waiting to start a relationship with a punter.
    Surely you treat yourself in December for all your hard work throughout the year and date two girls.

It is Christmas season, and even Santa comes once a year.....

Coincidentally, I just read on a 'Working Girls' forum that they date a different punter every month, ditching them at the end of the month.

They're playing us - how dare they!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    Surely you treat yourself in December for all your hard work throughout the year and date two girls.

It is Christmas season, and even Santa comes once a year.....

Coincidentally, I just read on a 'Working Girls' forum that they date a different punter every month, ditching them at the end of the month.

They're playing us - how dare they!

OK..I'll bite...where is this "Working Girls" forum ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yes i would also love to know more!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by flaminggoose View Post
    OK..I'll bite...where is this "Working Girls" forum ??
    I'm so disappointed there isn't a sarcasm emoji.

I'm going to have to invent one.

Sorry!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pommychris View Post
    yes i would also love to know more!
    refer to http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Forum-for-MLs for context
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Are these stories for real? It would be kinda nice to have a quick fling with one if these girls. Meeting someone in these times is harder than ever

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lomb5000 View Post
    Are these stories for real? It would be kinda nice to have a quick fling with one if these girls. Meeting someone in these times is harder than ever
    I’m not sure about the others , but my story is . I’m not sure about some of the advice though ? Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Everything on here is 100% accurate and non fiction. Just listen to the old regulars here like BW and you'll enjoy FS at no extra cost.

On a serious note, over my twenty plus years of punting and whoring, I've "dated" maybe a dozen WLs & MLs, and that was over the hundreds of girls I visted, and that was more prevalent when I was young and stupid, lived in Melbourne and Sydney. Nowadays, I'm happy to see girls outside, but I make sure we both have same expectations, so you don't ruin a good thing or are unable to return to the shop to see others if things sour.

My advice is be like a dog. Be loyal to your regulars, lick everything you like, mark your territory and most importantly don't shit where you eat.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    Everything on here is 100% accurate and non fiction. Just listen to the old regulars here like BW and you'll enjoy FS at no extra cost.

My advice is be like a dog. Be loyal to your regulars, lick everything you like, mark your territory and most importantly don't shit where you eat.
    haha some good advice.. not shitting where you eat is the toughest one to do

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    haha some good advice.. not shitting where you eat is the toughest one to do
    totally agree with iamking, though this is so hard rules to abide by, i've avoided one particular shop recently due to one girl for a while now; but totally in need of a rub down.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    totally agree with iamking, though this is so hard rules to abide by, i've avoided one particular shop recently due to one girl for a while now; but totally in need of a rub down.
    you could try another shop?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You can get a quality shop with quality girls (few) or a quality girl in a crap shop (fewer).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelFace View Post
    you could try another shop?
    oh i have, i'm just not as keen to drive more than 10-15 minutes for a massage as some of the other punters on here, my local ones suck. and my go to near work is closed ..

i will keep loooking though.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    There's a lot to be said about NOT getting married these days.........and NOT having kids........and having separate bank accounts.......notice a theme.
    Puff Puff Prof
    I agree. These days, with social media, feminism forcing women to act like men, and all the simps gassing up these broads, you got 5s acting like 8s and 8s acting like 10s. Dont marry. Do no let them move in. Keep a rotation of girls for dating, nothing serious. Let them know subtley they have competition. The sex is better that way.

Its the same with MLs/WLs.

Typical mistake, I think many of us have experienced that "bad moment"....

The answer is simple: never fall in love with a ML.
    **Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose**

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12