Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I知 a Alien ,

Junior Member(有D料到)

Cool I知 a Alien ,

Hi all , just new to this site and found it very informative , actually i wish i found it a while ago and maybe i would have played the situation a lot different ,lol. As I知 new here ill go to the basics as i know being discrete on the forum is important. So Ive have a few massages over the years with nice endings .however popped in to a place a while ago , meet a nice Asian lady , i got ready on the table she then comes in to start the massage , after a couple of minutes she asks she can do this naked , i alway say no as i cant be bothered or there not that hot , this time i thought why not , so for $100 she takes her clothes off 創ice body zero boobs but cute face , then climbed on top of me sticks u know what in my face 層hich by the way was perfect! Which i had to play with , then after a few minutes swings around and try痴 to kiss me , which I resisted thinking Covid 19 but then i just thought oh well , she痴 kissing me like we where long lost lovers , actually it was up there with one off the best , so she finished me off and I知 out of there , This is a long story .. So after a week or so goes by I知 thinking that was awesome , and see her another 3 or 4 times and its getting heavier and better each time , i love to go into details but being a new member i will take it easy on here , so I知 thinking I知 going to ask her for a number? After a few times of asking she gives it to me and tells me her real name , we text a bit not much just now and then , then a see her a few more times and it like seeing a long lost lover when we meet. I think the service its called a 3plus here or something well this is like a 3plus plus plus but not a 4 however i think that may have happen ?? Maybe , so this this where it get weird, lol . So after seeing her a few more times i ask her out ,lol I知 a idiot . She looks at me like I知 a alien and that was that ,? And it got cold so so cold ,lol , so my dilemma is , do i just go back in a mth and pretend it never happen as this was a heap of fun or don稚 back ? And has any one ever had this happen .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I hate to break to you mate (and deep down you probably know this) but she's probably doing that with many other dudes... Some of them are very good at making it seem like you are "special" but most likely you aren't. You can try and get back what you had...or go elsewhere...as the old saying goes..."there's plenty more fish"... If I'm starting to get a bit "hung up" on someone but it's clearly not going to go anywhere, my go to "therapy" is start seeing other girls ASAP (you know she's definitely seeing other guys! LOL) It can be surprising how quickly you can get over someone particularly in THIS business...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage 69 View Post
    Hi all , just new to this site and found it very informative , actually i wish i found it a while ago and maybe i would have played the situation a lot different ,lol. As Iツ知 new here ill go to the basics as i know being discrete on the forum is important. So Ive have a few massages over the years with nice endings .however popped in to a place a while ago , meet a nice Asian lady , i got ready on the table she then comes in to start the massage , after a couple of minutes she asks she can do this naked , i alway say no as i cant be bothered or there not that hot , this time i thought why not , so for $100 she takes her clothes off ツ創ice body zero boobs but cute face , then climbed on top of me sticks u know what in my face ツ層hich by the way was perfect! Which i had to play with , then after a few minutes swings around and tryツ痴 to kiss me , which I resisted thinking Covid 19 but then i just thought oh well , sheツ痴 kissing me like we where long lost lovers , actually it was up there with one off the best , so she finished me off and Iツ知 out of there , This is a long story .. So after a week or so goes by Iツ知 thinking that was awesome , and see her another 3 or 4 times and its getting heavier and better each time , i love to go into details but being a new member i will take it easy on here , so Iツ知 thinking Iツ知 going to ask her for a number? After a few times of asking she gives it to me and tells me her real name , we text a bit not much just now and then , then a see her a few more times and it like seeing a long lost lover when we meet. I think the service its called a 3plus here or something well this is like a 3plus plus plus but not a 4 however i think that may have happen ?? Maybe , so this this where it get weird, lol . So after seeing her a few more times i ask her out ,lol Iツ知 a idiot . She looks at me like Iツ知 a alien and that was that ,? And it got cold so so cold ,lol , so my dilemma is , do i just go back in a mth and pretend it never happen as this was a heap of fun or donツ稚 back ? And has any one ever had this happen .
    Time to move on. Plenty more out there. Learn from the lessons learnt and off you go.

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    A lot of these ladies are excellent marketers.
    Ask yourself if you could pull her in real life? Be objective.

If you cross that line with 99% of them, you will know.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hi all , just new to this site and found it very informative , actually i wish i found it a while ago and maybe i would have played the situation a lot different ,lol. As I’m new here ill go to the basics as i know being discrete on the forum is important. So Ive have a few massages over the years with nice endings .however popped in to a place a while ago , meet a nice Asian lady , i got ready on the table she then comes in to start the massage , after a couple of minutes she asks she can do this naked , i alway say no as i cant be bothered or there not that hot , this time i thought why not , so for $100 she takes her clothes off ‘nice body zero boobs but cute face , then climbed on top of me sticks u know what in my face ‘which by the way was perfect! Which i had to play with , then after a few minutes swings around and try’s to kiss me , which I resisted thinking Covid 19 but then i just thought oh well , she’s kissing me like we where long lost lovers , actually it was up there with one off the best , so she finished me off and I’m out of there , This is a long story .. So after a week or so goes by I’m thinking that was awesome , and see her another 3 or 4 times and its getting heavier and better each time , i love to go into details but being a new member i will take it easy on here , so I’m thinking I’m going to ask her for a number? After a few times of asking she gives it to me and tells me her real name , we text a bit not much just now and then , then a see her a few more times and it like seeing a long lost lover when we meet. I think the service its called a 3plus here or something well this is like a 3plus plus plus but not a 4 however i think that may have happen ?? Maybe , so this this where it get weird, lol . So after seeing her a few more times i ask her out ,lol I’m a idiot . She looks at me like I’m a alien and that was that ,? And it got cold so so cold ,lol , so my dilemma is , do i just go back in a mth and pretend it never happen as this was a heap of fun or don’t back ? And has any one ever had this happen .
    And how much did you spend each time ...might have some indicator of service quality???
    As others have said - its purely business. There a 2% chance of anything permanent and meaningful happening from relationships from WL in shops. Its a bit like travelling to Thai & Phil - it is what it is - fantasy for money.
    But on the positive side sounds like you got very good service and you were happy to pay for that. Much more than most of us get.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah man, dont fall for a ML, it's just not worth all the guessing, jealousy, and general frustration.

Much easier to keep thinking it as money for service, in which case go back in like 6 weeks or, it will be like that all over again, she probably will barely remember the scenario tbh.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Junior Member(有D料到)

Cool I知 a Alien

Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    And how much did you spend each time ...might have some indicator of service quality???
    As others have said - its purely business. There a 2% chance of anything permanent and meaningful happening from relationships from WL in shops. Its a bit like travelling to Thai & Phil - it is what it is - fantasy for money.
    But on the positive side sounds like you got very good service and you were happy to pay for that. Much more than most of us get.
    4FoW2
    Thanks guys , yes i paid for the massage , a hour and then $100 to her . One more question , are you guys telling me we are not getting married and having kids ?? Lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Kids R optional $$$$$ guarantee marriage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One more question , are you guys telling me we are not getting married and having kids ?? Lol
    There's a lot to be said about NOT getting married these days.........and NOT having kids........and having separate bank accounts.......notice a theme.
    Puff Puff Prof

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow. Yeah; I can see how you could of fallen for it considering the service you were getting and how making you think you池e unique and special would lead you down that way... I think it痴 time to cut your losses and leave. Curious what kind of texts you were sending/receiving and how suggestive they were.
    I知 new to much of this myself so I hope I don稚 get suckered into that thinking either at some point

Junior Member(有D料到)

I知 a alien

Quote Originally Posted by Lomb5000 View Post
    Wow. Yeah; I can see how you could of fallen for it considering the service you were getting and how making you think you池e unique and special would lead you down that way... I think it痴 time to cut your losses and leave. Curious what kind of texts you were sending/receiving and how suggestive they were.
    I知 new to much of this myself so I hope I don稚 get suckered into that thinking either at some point
    Hey , to answer your question , a few text say good nite from her and just generally normal banter , not a heap though nothing sexual , but boy oh boy the other stuff in the room was really amazing , i think that why i ask her to hang out .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    my advice is leave it, I always reflect on myself and the girl and ask who am I to them?

reasons ML would date or treat you differently
    1. you are young and handsome? are you?
    2. you are rich and you always tip big and you come regularly? think I am talking about tipping $150-200? are you?
    3. you can provide them with citizenship by marrying them? will you?

outside of the shops, most of MLs are fairly attractive in real life, they could just date any 20,30yr olds as long as they don't disclose they are a ML, so why would they date or treat you better?

stop dreaming and start earning money so you can pay for their services and make them respect your money

Senior Member(無間使者)
    some of these ladies would make as good money as actresses, if they find a free ride they are going to drive you baby, like it was stolen.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    some are way more subtle and string you for longer - but lets put it this way, it's all part of fantasy - long lost lovers => it's like friends with benefit - you pay the same as with other ladies, but you get extra GFE feel

Junior Member(有D料到)

I知 a Alien

Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    some are way more subtle and string you for longer - but lets put it this way, it's all part of fantasy - long lost lovers => it's like friends with benefit - you pay the same as with other ladies, but you get extra GFE feel
    Thanks guys and I don稚 suppose there痴 any girls on here ? But if there is thanks also for your input, Yea i guess your right , i paid $100 to her and i must. Say very well spent , But hey I might go back in a few weeks and ill keep u posted on how it goes down. ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    In the past few weeks I receive a text from a former shop girl:

Her: Hi It's emerald.
    Me: Hi, great
    Her: I am no longer working at the shop.
    Me: We should catch up
    Her: Yes, I was hoping so.

How do YOU interpret this?

for me:

I accept she is a hot 25 year old asian girl and I am ageing 60 year old white guy. I know there is nothing more in this above conversation that her need to keep some money coming in. She knows there is nothing more that I like sticking things inside her body

AF

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have had a few ML's want to take things further outside of the shop.. 1 or 2 I have been closer too, and 1 in particular used to come and see me often at home.. she was really interested in me and kept saying I was her perfect man....
    when she visited me outside the shop no money was ever requested, she paid her own way, drove to me, never asked for anything, so I thought she was probably just lonely and tired of being a play thing...

even when she stopped at the shop and got married to some guys she still used to come around and see me....... I figured she just like to hang out with someone else ... but she eventually broke up with t he husband, and went back to her country....

I got a message a bout 2 years later saying - she really wished I had shown more interest in her and she would have stayed .....

strange situation....strange girl but hot as....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by memememe View Post
    I have had a few ML's want to take things further outside of the shop.. 1 or 2 I have been closer too, and 1 in particular used to come and see me often at home.. she was really interested in me and kept saying I was her perfect man....
    when she visited me outside the shop no money was ever requested, she paid her own way, drove to me, never asked for anything, so I thought she was probably just lonely and tired of being a play thing...

even when she stopped at the shop and got married to some guys she still used to come around and see me....... I figured she just like to hang out with someone else ... but she eventually broke up with t he husband, and went back to her country....

I got a message a bout 2 years later saying - she really wished I had shown more interest in her and she would have stayed .....

strange situation....strange girl but hot as....
    How come you didn稚 show more interest... would you have if you knew it would lead to something more serious ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    she was alwasy telling me about other clients and how nice they were to her, so I didnt think she was that interested......

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Seemed like she was being about as subtle as a hit to the head with a hammer. You really need to learn to read the signs better. haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast