Thread: K Barbie complaint

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

K Barbie complaint

I have to say my session with K Barbie at no5 Marrickville was a waste of time and poor service. K Barbie provides no customer service and non responding. On a 2nd note her looks is way older than the photos which is way off. I noticed in her lower region was red and pimples and I asked her what was that, she lies and try to Change the subject. Overall do not even try with K Barbie on the following points 1. Looks are way off to the photos, way too old. 2. Some red pimples on skin in the lower region. 3. Just plain rude, alwas on the phone before and after while had time left of session. Just arrogant and rude.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow, was about to book her. Thanks for the review. Will avoid.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wow kps are back!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny_007_007 View Post
    I have to say my session with K Barbie at no5 Marrickville was a waste of time and poor service. K Barbie provides no customer service and non responding. On a 2nd note her looks is way older than the photos which is way off. I noticed in her lower region was red and pimples and I asked her what was that, she lies and try to Change the subject. Overall do not even try with K Barbie on the following points 1. Looks are way off to the photos, way too old. 2. Some red pimples on skin in the lower region. 3. Just plain rude, alwas on the phone before and after while had time left of session. Just arrogant and rude.

Dear Sunny,

It is disappointing to hear your comments about K Barbie as she meets our exclusive "Princess Class". These ladies are not only exceptionally beautiful, but also offer unparalleled service. It is for this reason that K Barbie has a room set aside for her entire shift. She makes the room her own so as to make her clients feel more at home than in a parlour. Most of her client's are repeating customers who book well in advance.

In relation to the alleged red area and pimples, I have personally observed her vagina (8:00pm 30 August 2020), and there were no such red area or pimples.

Although your comments about Barbie is not consistent with the numerous reviews and compliments we receive about her, I invite you to return so that we can have a discussion about what is most suitable for you. As always, your pleasure and memorable experience is what we want.

Regards,

Peter
    Manager, No 5 Marrickville

Quote Originally Posted by kjarrus20 View Post
    I would add Emily to that list as well. Lay there like a starfish. No touching of any sort. The photos are old and misleading. Such a poor experience and waste of $120. Would rather stick to massage parlours I think.
    Dear kjarrus20,

As posted in your thread, come back and let me help find that perfect girl for you.

Regards,

Peter
    Manager, No 5 Marrickville

Senior Member(無間使者)
    LOL at the "Princess Class". Is this what we're calling KPS now? hehe

in all seriousness, N5M has some great girls. Sadly, I don't think Barbie is one of them.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Red pimples can be from a recent waxing session - it aggravates the hair folicles.

Banned
    Barbie is fine, just need to get to know her better. Maybe she shaved with a blunt blade. Perhaps you need to work on your social skills, I don't think any girl will wants your to point that out or make it a topic of conversation.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

She just

Didn’t like you. You could say change to another girl if you were not happy at the beginning. They were changed to another girl. First impression is important for each other. Girl has period sooner or argue with her boyfriend or something. Like same as when you have bad day, you get mad and go to brothel as you did.
    Calm down bro

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Not again at No5 M

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny_007_007 View Post
    Not again with poor service at N5M. I thought there was something suspicious with Barbie, guess there is no Ken.
    I wouldn't wanna be lucked around, add to my AVOID list.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A few negatives for Barbie. Might just cross Barbie off my list in the meantime.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You come off as pretty confrontational in your post, I'm not too surprised at the service you received.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I beg to differ. I’ve seen Barbie on a number of occasions and have never found her to be rude, to be on her phone, or any of the other characteristics you describe. She has always been welcoming and friendly.

You have five posts - and four are posts of a few words mainly being questions before you had your rant about Barbie.

For those of you who jumped onto the bandwagon based on a reviewer with no cred here, your call but it’s your loss.