Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Relax massage. Kangaroo Point

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Relax massage. Kangaroo Point

Has anyone tried this lady at Kangaroo Point ?
    https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...x-massage.html

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowabunga View Post
    Has anyone tried this lady at Kangaroo Point ?
    https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...x-massage.html
    Never heard of her, but looks kinda cute.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I thought she looked cute too. Did not appear to be a fake picture.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She's real and apparently a pretty good service.
    I did read a review of her and I know the well known apartments in KP where she works.
    According to the review I read she was pretty good. Sorry for the lack of info...I can't remember where I read about her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Curiosity got the better of me, and made a booking to see her. Texting was easy (0410059431) parked my car in Thornton Street, and found my way to the apartment block.

Photos are accurate, and if the thread by 'Lovebusty' who likes girls with glasses is reading this, this might do it for them.

Made my way into the smallest apartment ever built in the Southern Hemisphere - the living area had enough room for the massage table, a mattress on the floor, but had great views of the river and city (yeah, I know, this isn't Tripadvisor)

Massage was great. The sort of massage that makes you six inches taller and opens up your sinuses.

Moving to the mattress and it was straight into putting on condom with mouth, BJ and then straight into missionary.

I'll be honest, it was very clinical. I do like the intimate GFE and this wasn't really it.

The only other complaint I have is minor, but very annoying.

Let me start off by saying I love some of Edgar Wright's movies. Hot Fuzz is up there as my favourite, closely followed by Shaun of the Dead. We don't talk about The World's End.

We also don't talk about Baby Driver - a massive disappointment for me. The soundtrack and driving action was suppose to be the highlights of the film, but they weren't. But the thing that bugged me about the movie, was the overuse of the word "Baby" in the script. We get it, the character is called 'Baby", we don't need to be reminded every 30 seconds!

That was the thing that bugged me about this session, the overuse of the word "Baby" every 30 seconds!

$165 was the total price for 30 minutes, but was there nearly 45, so will give big plus for that.

WIR for the massage, probably yes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    Curiosity got the better of me, and made a booking to see her. Texting was easy (0410059431) parked my car in Thornton Street, and found my way to the apartment block.

Photos are accurate, and if the thread by 'Lovebusty' who likes girls with glasses is reading this, this might do it for them.

Made my way into the smallest apartment ever built in the Southern Hemisphere - the living area had enough room for the massage table, a mattress on the floor, but had great views of the river and city (yeah, I know, this isn't Tripadvisor)

Massage was great. The sort of massage that makes you six inches taller and opens up your sinuses.

Moving to the mattress and it was straight into putting on condom with mouth, BJ and then straight into missionary.

I'll be honest, it was very clinical. I do like the intimate GFE and this wasn't really it.

The only other complaint I have is minor, but very annoying.

Let me start off by saying I love some of Edgar Wright's movies. Hot Fuzz is up there as my favourite, closely followed by Shaun of the Dead. We don't talk about The World's End.

We also don't talk about Baby Driver - a massive disappointment for me. The soundtrack and driving action was suppose to be the highlights of the film, but they weren't. But the thing that bugged me about the movie, was the overuse of the word "Baby" in the script. We get it, the character is called 'Baby", we don't need to be reminded every 30 seconds!

That was the thing that bugged me about this session, the overuse of the word "Baby" every 30 seconds!

$165 was the total price for 30 minutes, but was there nearly 45, so will give big plus for that.

WIR for the massage, probably yes.
    Hahah nice write up... the use of the word baby is an instant boner killer for me... any term of endearment tbh..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    Hahah nice write up... the use of the word baby is an instant boner killer for me... any term of endearment tbh..
    I find "darling" is off putting.

Great review and post by Jimmyp.
    Thanks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Another one

“Cum for me”

Really off putting. That’s why I stopped visiting the WL or brothels in Qld

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbreaker View Post
    Another one

“Cum for me”

Really off putting. That’s why I stopped visiting the WL or brothels in Qld
    I remember one if the only times I went to a brothel I was in the shower at the start and she walked past and blew me this big instagram style sexy kiss and I lost all interest in the experience before I’d even gotten started coz I knew it was going to be full of darlings etc. which was a shame as she was this tall hot half Japanese/Hawaiian

Senior Member(無間使者)
    just Hate DARLING and BABE big off putting in fact just today i called a place and was answered with hello darling so i told bye !! ha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I like cum in me thats hot but not cum for me

Junior Member(有D料到)
    one well know vietnamese girl in Milton answered by at the door text with 'come up darl'. After the session I asked her about it as it sounded awkward. She said every punter has different terms they prefer.

Small use of endearing words is ok, excessive use is a killer.

unfortunately the original advert has disappeared.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks like she's gone for now...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelFace View Post
    one well know vietnamese girl in Milton answered by at the door text with 'come up darl'. After the session I asked her about it as it sounded awkward. She said every punter has different terms they prefer.

Small use of endearing words is ok, excessive use is a killer.

unfortunately the original advert has disappeared.
    she's gem, she can call me whatever she wants, but she's just slightly cold in bed, nothing to complain about considering her price and services delivered

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    she's gem, she can call me whatever she wants, but she's just slightly cold in bed, nothing to complain about considering her price and services delivered
    seems to be offline for now

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntersclub View Post
    I like cum in me
    That could be interpreted in more than one way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biglad View Post
    That could be interpreted in more than one way.
    Hahaha well played

Junior Member(有D料到)
    haha great review..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Opps, that should’ve been I like it when they say. Cum in me. Obviously I don’t want thats shit in me ha ha.
    But I appreciate the humor... I wont get all Karen about it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntersclub View Post
    Opps, that should’ve been I like it when they say. Cum in me. Obviously I don’t want thats shit in me ha ha.
    But I appreciate the humor... I wont get all Karen about it.
    Can’t be worse the the WL trying time to BB you then says I want your babies 😂

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast