Thread: Loa x Chinese Ellie - Bubbly girl next door

Loa x Chinese Ellie - Bubbly girl next door

After a couple of days, felt like another visit to n5m despite the cold lol

Name : Ellie
    Place : n5m
    Price : 280/h
    Service : GFE, cathbath, BBBJ, DFK, FS
    Face : "beauty is in the eyes of beholder" - she definitely has a mixed look about her and is the girl next door type.
    Boobs : B+, natural
    Shaven : No
    Communication : can speak English enough to have a conversation with, no problems.

Greet up and shower
    Arrived and got shown to a room towards the back which was much larger and have separate bathroom - good start.

Ellie arrived in a black outfit and greeted me with a warm hug. A bubbly and inviting personality and obviously young. Got invited to have a shower and got a thorough wash. No action initiated but I'm fine with that.

DFK
    Onto the bed and this is where a little of the inexperience shows. We continued a bit of chat and sensed she was a bit nervous. It reminded me of my youth when you first hook up with the girl you're dating.

So I initiated some DFK which made us both relax a bit and I paid some attention to her body. As I slowly moved down, it was clear she was covering herself with her hands so I didn't pressure for DATY though I thought it was on the menu. Not the biggest issue for me but bros should know this in advance - YMMV.

Catbath and BBBJ
    Ellie then changed position and while I was still upright proceeded to BBBJ. She delivers well and pays good attention to your pleasure. Switch up and I'm lying down again with cathbath and a lot of touching. She then proceeds down again and pays attention to all the important areas while BBBJ.

Sex
    After getting me all worked up, Ellie reaches for the dom. Straight into CG and a bit of squatting CG. A bit more grinding and she proceeds to enjoy herself (if you know what I mean ).

After a short interlude as she caught her breath, cycle into two other positions before the finale with sex from behind. She was very responsive throughout - you will know from the feedback she's giving you lol. Ended the session with some nice chit chat and got to know more about her background. She's definitely new to the industry.

Overall, Ellie is a warm, genuine and happy girl and doesn't have the usually look you come to expect with C, J or K girls. I can see she is inexperienced but I believe she will get better over time. Additionally, she is curvy and has a bit of baby fat if this is your thing.

As always, treat her well bros and maybe you can teach Ellie a thing or two.

Thank you for this great AR, bro. Does Ellie more Chinese looking or Lao?

More Lao / mix than a Chinese appearance.

Nice AR bro keep it up !!

Ellie come to work today !!!!

Call us or msg us for making a booking ~