Thread: Sofia - First Day

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sofia - First Day

I was debating between Sofia and Kiki as both would finish at the same time. Went with Sofia given she had no review at the time and I might as well punt it.

Part 1:
    I was taken to the waiting room in the back and when the other customer was finished - I was taken into the massage room. It was cleaned and didn't even feel like another person had just finished their punt. Off came the clothes as Sofia walked in. She is a bit shorter than average - about 150-160cm with smooth and soft skin - not a blemish in sight. She has a pretty face and doesn't look thai at all - I was thinking she was more Indian/Nepalese but she confirmed herself she is thai. After chatting - I found out it's her first job here and she moved to Sydney recently to study english. Her english is definitely excellent and the chat was friendly. Her massage is decent but definitely not the best - I've told Ada that her massage can improve. I would say her massage roams quickly through areas and then it came back in a circle - I prefer when my masseuse takes the time to massage one area before moving onto the next. Otherwise, she had a very GFE/Girl next door feel with her massage. She really wanted to make me happy and make sure all the knots were gone. I will note that her massage wasn't all that erotic - no teasing at all, other than the upskirt she gave through the mirror.

Part 2:
    This is where her character switched a bit. I had thought - given her part 1 - she wouldn't have an erotic bone in her body but she surprised me. She teased me through the glorious second hole and grabbed my balls and my shaft well. For a first day - she does well with the second hole. On the flip she asked for extras to do a 'diamond massage' which was a cat bath and a CBJ. She starts kissing all over my body and she really gets into it leaning her crotch over mine and moaning over my ear and licking/biting it. I think LFK/DFK was on the table but I typically don't do this with MLs - most usually aren't comfortable with this so I avoided it. I believe there was a bit of pussy slide - I wish I asked for more as it felt wet and moist. It didn't last long - I kind of felt like the tip might have just been outside the entrance and if I had thrusted it would've gone in. It was a great feeling though. On came the dom and she started her CBJ - it was ok. There was a bit of teeth at the beginning and it kind of hurt but it was alright for the rest. I asked her for a 69 but as soon as I saw her pretty and smooth coochie I just blew my load.

Sofia is a good visit overall but limit your spend on extras for one pineapple

Senior Member(無間使者) Sweetdreams's Avatar
    I visited Sofia on Thursday too, beautiful lady nice tops and smooth skin. Unbelievable Watching this beautiful lady’s service
    Thanks for sharing
    Hold your head up
    Keep your head up, movin' on
    Hold your…

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Solid review OP, had day off from my arvo job today (and with free Opal Travel on public transport), had to make the trip to Stanmore. And trues up, her facial features do make her look Nepalese. Very beautiful. She had the mask on during Part 1, slightly better than average massage with the knees and elbows. For Part 2, which was really good, initially as I lay there facing down, like all of a sudden, I could feel her hands become lighter, very gently caressing my hamstring and inner thing areas...sure did the trick. Little Johnny was ready. Man, like an idiot I didn't go for the CBJ ( now in hindsight, I'm thinking when will I get the chance to go back to that shop and watch her beautiful face and mouth sucking on my pecker - as this area is way out from the places I usually punt). I think I misinterpreted what I heard from Mamasan...thinking it was included in the $120. Then when I was told in the room its another $50....aah well. You guys get it. My fuckup. Don't miss out on her fellas. Really pretty girl with petite body and nice friendly personality.

2nd Pit stop of the day was at SBM with Cara....Thai as well, if I'm not mistaken. Damage here was $120 for the hour and 3 pineapples (tips) for the FS, BBBJ and DATY. Will try my level best to post a quick review on her tomorrow. (If time permitting). But the most lethal petite thing out there i have encountered so far. LETHAL in a good way!

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BadDog1980 View Post
    Solid review OP, had day off from my arvo job today (and with free Opal Travel on public transport), had to make the trip to Stanmore. And trues up, her facial features do make her look Nepalese. Very beautiful. She had the mask on during Part 1, slightly better than average massage with the knees and elbows. For Part 2, which was really good, initially as I lay there facing down, like all of a sudden, I could feel her hands become lighter, very gently caressing my hamstring and inner thing areas...sure did the trick. Little Johnny was ready. Man, like an idiot I didn't go for the CBJ ( now in hindsight, I'm thinking when will I get the chance to go back to that shop and watch her beautiful face and mouth sucking on my pecker - as this area is way out from the places I usually punt). I think I misinterpreted what I heard from Mamasan...thinking it was included in the $120. Then when I was told in the room its another $50....aah well. You guys get it. My fuckup. Don't miss out on her fellas. Really pretty girl with petite body and nice friendly personality.

2nd Pit stop of the day was at SBM with Cara....Thai as well, if I'm not mistaken. Damage here was $120 for the hour and 3 pineapples (tips) for the FS, BBBJ and DATY. Will try my level best to post a quick review on her tomorrow. (If time permitting). But the most lethal petite thing out there i have encountered so far. LETHAL in a good way!
    Thanks for good review honey
    Hope to take care of you soon
    We god different day different girls many good girls
    Thanks Ada
    200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing reviews
    Many pretty girls on my visiting list lol

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    ❤️❤️Thursday Beautiful ❤️❤️
    ��Today’s new girl Fiona
    Fiona ( Sexy Lovely Girl )
    Thailand, B cups 168cm, slim, tanned skin, age 25, Lovely Girl, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8 Top 1

⭐️ Star (Thai Girl Super Pretty Model)
    Thailand, B cups 165cm, slim, tanned skin, age 25, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8-9 Top 1

Sofia (Sexy Beautiful Uni Girl)
    Thailand, B cups 160cm, Petite tanned silky skin, age 25, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8-9

Janis New ❤️ (Thai Busty Beauty)
    Thailand, B cups 169cm, milky white skin, age 26, GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8
    200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Today’s girls all are stunning looks
    Ada has good selections for us

Is she back yet?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper View Post
    Today’s girls all are stunning looks