Thread: DATY Covid Risk

Senior Member(無間使者)

DATY Covid Risk

Given the current circumstances would you still DATY on a ML/WL given the previous punters may have done the same already?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gundamsux View Post
    Given the current circumstances would you still DATY on a ML/WL given the previous punters may have done the same already?
    If you're worried about Covid, then you shouldn't be punting anyway as you can catch it from just touching a contaminated surface, let alone a contaminated pussy.

But yeah, funny thing is that even though I'm paranoid about Covid, once I'm inside a brothel, all bets are off... DFK, DATY, rimming, BBBJ, it's open slather.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hahaha yeah i DFK too but somehow DATY feels odd now. Especially when the girl is wet, I'm like is that saliva or...haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Punting is a form of gambling (in more ways than one) and even before the current situation when Covid didn't exist, all you could hope for is that she cleaned herself properly after the last client before you dived in for your all you can eat buffet.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah covid is probably the least of our risks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ---
    cov-id is a virus as many other viruses ...

Hahaha yeah i DFK too but somehow DATY feels odd now. Especially when the girl is wet, I'm like is that saliva or...haha
    haha, man I was already conscious of where this pussy has been lately when I give DATY now you have to add the fluid bit, I am going to gag next time I DATY.

Another advantage of early harvest, that nice fresh flavor.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I remember once going into DATY and I could taste the lube. Must of been from the previous customer and she didn't wash it off properly.

Was kinda turned at the time but that hasn't stopped me from DATY lol

DATY, looks yummy and enjoying from sex movies.
    I understand some punters love daty as having stinky tofu or durian, spiky fruit. As soon as you tasted you will not let go.

Tried some sessions, some girls have heavy crab smell, in other words ‘stink’, I will give up.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ha pretty much with you being in her vicinity would give you Covid if she had it. Best bet in these times is to use your hands

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Maybe just rub some of that hand sanitiser stuff around your mouth? And give the pussy a rub over with a sanitiser wipe? (most girls will do this on your cock for a BJ)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This f**ing virus is even fucking with people fro. Fucking other people. Isn't it.
    It's a real chance bro. Doeant bother me as I am honestly am not really big fan of DATY personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam678 View Post
    This f**ing virus is even fucking with people fro. Fucking other people. Isn't it.
    It's a real chance bro. Doeant bother me as I am honestly am not really big fan of DATY personally.
    You don’t DATY ? Then you should be immune to the virus !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Love a good meal of DATY.