Sunny - Pretty petite with best GFE experience in fantasyclub35

Person's Name : Sunny

Establishment : Fantasyclub 35

Date of Visit : 07/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://fantasyclub35.com.au/

Phone : 9519 8998 / 0405 830 742

Hours of Business : 11 til late

Rates : $150 - $220/hr "Diamond" service", discount available

Size/shape : Taiwan celebrity face looking, Slim pretty, nice B-C cups, trimmed bush, attractive eye contacts

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, DFK, Best GFE, doggie, mish, FS

Value for money/recommend? :highly recommend!

My experience/comments :

I turned up in shop and had a chat with the boos and I was soon joined by Sunny who led me to the room.

Sunny is quite short and has a pretty face (the photos they use are real). For chinese people, she is looking like the taiwan movie celebrity - Kwai Lun Mei

She was wearing a black top and a very short tartan miniskirt over a black bra and knickers. Her skirt was worn quite high on her stomach so it gave a great view of her bum (and she kept her skirt on for the whole session - perhaps a bit self-conscious but she looked fine to me).

I stripped and went into the shower and Sunny gave me a thorough washing (with all her clothes on) and she squatted down and gave me a quick and good BJ.

After I’d dried myself she asked me to lie face down on the bed with my head on a pillow at the foot of the bed and she stood by my head and gave me an oily massage.

It was good but after a few minutes I asked that it be a quick massage (otherwise I would have gone to a massage parlour) and she said just a bit more and removed her top and bra and knelt over me and rubbed her tits over my back.

We had some DFKing and Sunny turned round and wiggled her arse at me and gave herself a good smacking.

It was a good BBBJ – no teeth and good tongue-work and she also gave my balls and perineum a good licking, but it wasn’t particularly deep and there were a few tissue-breaks.

I asked that we started with some cowgirl and she squeezed me in.

This was good and I played with her tits as she rode me.

Sunny then asked that I fuck her but I first suggested some reverse CG and she swiveled round.

Great sight of her nice round butt as she bounced up and down on me.

I smacked her bum a few times but not hard as I never know whether the girls really like this (unless they say they do).

Next I asked for some doggie and I stood at the foot of the bed and more lube was applied before I re-entered.

Sunny was bent low over a cushion and got quite loud and then was saying “I cum, I cum. Cum in my pussy” and I could easily have done so

After that, I lay on the bed and Sunny tidied us both up before sitting beside me for a chat.

Overall, she is a good petite can provide you best GFE.

Shop Owner
    we have the girls you need here!Can play with you!
    Need to contact us
    35 Parramatta Rd Anannadale nsw 2038

Wechat : fantasyclub04

Landline:9519 8998

Mobile :0405 830 742