Thread: Be careful with this scammers!

Be careful with this scammers!

Be careful with this scammers! They ask for money in advance and then they block you

https://adelaide.locanto.com.au/ID_4...y-Nat-Sex.html
    **Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose**

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks heaps mate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sporty32 View Post
    Be careful with this scammers! They ask for money in advance and then they block you

https://adelaide.locanto.com.au/ID_4...y-Nat-Sex.html
    I think these days its best to avoid Locanto altogether and stick to shops, by the time you park your car enter the building and meet the girl 9 times out of 10 its going to be a different girl than the photo in the Ad

Senior Member(無間使者)
    first of all, NEVER EVER give a deposit.

secondly, don't go Asian. most have a pimp.

when using Locanto, usually i click on the name and see how many ads this person has. if multiple ads, it is most probably put up by a pimp, in which case, stay away.
    text the number in the ad and ask for a pic. if the pic is any different from the one in the ad, stay away.
    look at the reviews. anything less than 4 stars, stay away.

make a booking. show up knowing there is a possiblilty it is a waste of time and be prepared to walk away. if you stay and it turns out to be a dud, it will be a waste of time and money.

i mostly make multiple bookings with different girls, one hour apart so i know i can always turn around and go on to the next person.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It is just traditional fraud that they are doing there. You should report them to the police even it's small money for you. The police will appreciate the data points.

As an aside, I've been hunting down some Tinder leads. just yesterday I had a compelling offer. $500 for an attractive girl to stay overnight. $250 by PayID prior to arrival. She said she would do everything, blah blah blah. But I just know it was too good to be true. SO it was a scammer and she(he) didn't get my money.

@sporty32 did you talk to them via voice call? prior to sending your money

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for the heads up