Thread: American Lollies at Serenity Underwood

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

American Lollies at Serenity Underwood

Pleasant ML, didn't talk too much. Solid build, Taiw, maybe mid to late 20's. Very COVID conscious, register, hand sanitiser, etc
    Massage was more like the old grab and squeeze rather than stroking - need to improve this part greatly.
    Hints given by me and some response so went for option 2 - standard price.
    Finish was satisfactory. Stated more on offer, PM for details.
    Standard service for standard price.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for the review. i think the 'grab & squeeze' is the method that gets taught somewhere. grab, squeeze, then work down the leg. repeat on other leg Grab& squeeze work down the arm, repeat on other arm.

I think there is a level of covid compliance regulation going on with the venues. They all seem to have the registers. One girl even chipped me that I had forgotten to put my [fake] house number with my [fake] street address and [burner] phone. She said they had got into trouble in an audit.

One girl I saw last week insisted that I sanitise my hands before and after.

Angelface

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went for a punt down Stafford rd way yesterday. Yeah, had to do the hand sanitiser and register thing.

Very similar experience with the massage - it was basically just a heavy hand continually pressing in different spots ... and all through a towel as well!! There was no real stretching or flow.
    The masseuse looked like a Taiwanese shot putter (with an out of competition season physique) Was offered option 3 which included massaging her. Fortunately big head overruled little head in that choice. But little head ruled when it came to option 1. It did the trick - but definitely no enthusiasm about it.
    Won’t be returning .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk