Thread: Caucasian MILFs in Sydney (2020)

Junior Member(有D料到)

Caucasian MILFs in Sydney (2020)

Anyone know where to find caucasians, either late 20s or in their 30s or 40s in Sydney?

Either RNT or FS, preferably RNT. Love a pretty face.

I remember Olivia O’Reilly used to service Sydney at around $350-400, mid 30s. Sounds like there’s a bunch over at the Nightshade.

There’s been some occasional cute girls in RNTs but not aware of too many these days.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Scarlet blue? Will be 350-500 range

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 12093487o View Post
    Anyone know where to find caucasians, either late 20s or in their 30s or 40s in Sydney?

Either RNT or FS, preferably RNT. Love a pretty face.

I remember Olivia O’Reilly used to service Sydney at around $350-400, mid 30s. Sounds like there’s a bunch over at the Nightshade.

There’s been some occasional cute girls in RNTs but not aware of too many these days.
    There's an FS place in Artarmon - 6 Cleg Street. It's called Miss Heavens. Used to go back in the day when it was a young Korean shop but I saw when they changed it was a more mature, Caucasian shop. Not my cup of tea so I can't vouch for it but each to his own, I guess - https://missheavens.com.au/.

Which Nightshade are you referring to? 42 Gladesville is a young Asian shop.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

good

thankyou thankyou

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    There's an FS place in Artarmon - 6 Cleg Street. It's called Miss Heavens. Used to go back in the day when it was a young Korean shop but I saw when they changed it was a more mature, Caucasian shop. Not my cup of tea so I can't vouch for it but each to his own, I guess - https://missheavens.com.au/.

Which Nightshade are you referring to? 42 Gladesville is a young Asian shop.
    At times, Gladesville 42 has non Asian girls too.