Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kayo E & B

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kayo E & B

Wanted to try FS for my latest punt, so checked E & B and decided to book Kayo based on oversea reviews as I couldn't find any local reviews. I am surprised there are no local reviews.

Booking was easy, just don't book through email if you want a quick response. I can confirmed she is real as per the ad on E & B. Can't tell what her real age is, but definitely much younger than me. She is cute and have amazing skills with her tongue (look I got nothing to compare with, but it felt good) and was really into it. I was having issue, but she was very patient and won't rush you. You better be able to last, unfortunately I couldn't as it been awhile since the little fella is being used probably.

WIR: Yes, but I probably need some blue pills.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Kayo is really good, visited her more than 10 times, there is no agent in between.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For us newbies, Where is E&B

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks you very much

Senior Member(無間使者)
    kayo is well reviewed on PP. I visited her earlier this year.

She does perform a deep throat BJ which is very very nice. She was a no to CIM so I didn't return.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She's a quality operator and one of the best HABs in Brisbane. Loves to give head and does an amazing job of it and doesn't play games like Korean Zoe.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What did Zoe do?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    C'mon mate anyone who's been a regular of Zoe knows her bullshit. Oh I'm sick, sorry I missed your call this week and no short list of excuses.

Yeah she's got nice flaps and does a good job of making you feel like a King when you're with her but I'd much rather have a reliable punting option all year round with less drama.

Her student gag is getting real old too given she's pushing mid 40s now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Never seen her. Good to know 👍

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All good mate sorry about the tone of my previous post I just know she has a fair few lover boy white knights who see her and are ultra defensive and protective on the subject and I falsely assumed you were one of them.

I see she's jacked up her price significantly from when she started too ($400 hr). I was paying $250 an hour and it was great vfm when it did happen but in the end I got bored of the constant rescheduling and excuses and just pulled up stumps permanently.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am with Mr Walker ...
    I gave up after driving up to see her ..twice from Coolangatta and got the I am sick crap...
    Yes she has been 27 for as long as I have known her so she would be close to 40..
    I had a better looking girl today at a massage shop who told me she had never done bbbj ..when I came she she got a little bit in her mouth before she could pull away and she was dry reaching for 5 minutes ...now that is a special moment for a punter...
    I asked if I could bring a condom next time and she said yes for blow job...I did not press her but I will be taking one and not for a blowy ....
    BTW MR Walker Kayo used to be at the GC before she moved to Brisbane...trust me the time will come when you are saying the same thing about her...check her old rates 300 included Deep Throat now it is an extra and she left the coast because she had no customers left she says she is in her 20s but would be 5 years older than Zoe...
    They are all the same ....
    I gave up seeing WL and now get a steady supply of nice ML that provide great services for half the price and I am not a BW ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Go tlito
    That’s what’s needed
    Like Nicole / Sonya in the valley has been 31 for more than 10 years

Senior Member(無間使者)
    We should start a new post ...
    How old do you think they are really.....
    Zoe.....40
    Kayo....45
    Queenie...45
    Baby...45
    Candy....40
    That is just a few the Asian ladies ..
    I think when they get to 40 we should not pay over 150 an hour ...ask for proof of age ..
    Let’s take control .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    unfortunately that sentiment are not shared by most desperate punters and the general lack of supply in Aust - this is not < insert SE Asia city of choice>....

I never understood why girls lie so much about their age - better to write enthusiastic 35 than young 25 - after seeing asians a few times, even the dumbest whitey knows a 25 from a 40 year old

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think you will find that most of the older WLs who actually work independently only do so for extra money. So seeing less customers at a higher price probably makes more sense for them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    I think you will find that most of the older WLs who actually work independently only do so for extra money. So seeing less customers at a higher price probably makes more sense for them.
    Yep, it's a topic well covered in "Freakonomics" https://abcnews.go.com/2020/superfre...ory?id=8844755

ACE01 As for age, the reason girls lie about their age is because we simply don't book 40+ year old hookers. Which do you think generates more bookings and punters at the door?

a) Hot 25 yo student, bored, just finished exams love deep throat and CIM.

or

b) Flabby 40 yo professional hooker will do deep throat when pushed.

same girls can do both adverts.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think if you find these women attractive age is not an issue (otherwise they would never see me lol). For example I know how old Queenie is (not 45 btw) but beautiful and so sexual. If they look their age perhaps thats another matter
    Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    age is not unimportant but i have seen a few very sexy 45 and pretty 25 years olds less sexy than those 45 year olds.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    age is not unimportant but i have seen a few very sexy 45 and pretty 25 years olds less sexy than those 45 year olds.
    I agree with you 100%. You can't beat experience with a sexy mature lady over a money hungry young lady.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast