Every girl on my list has increased their prices AND lied about their age...5 out of 5
Go figure ...
You blokes are the reason they get away with it...
I get fs CIM and girlfriend kissing , DATY and fs from a hot Chinese girl .for 150dollars for 70 minutes ......how
I refused to keep paying the rip off merchants and kept looking...
I had another girl giving me the same service but I mentioned it on this forum then PM some punters ...low and behold my lady stopped providing the services..
Atm I have four gorgeous girls providing the services I want ...22 to 30 and I know the only way to keep them is to ....keep them to myself..
So go ahead you blokes and pay the old scrubbers overs ..just remember you are missing out on a double D hot girl under 30 who gives the best bbbj and kisses you without the taste of 30 years of cum in her mouth...
And I have no problem with mature aged ladies who are willing to provide their services for the right price...it takes years of walking or getting your dick yanked of by a boiler to find the right ladies...
Just saying
Oh and before the keyboard Warriors start I have no problem sharing ...like the one at shining star this week and the ones at yellow Asian sign...
Imagine how many hot horny chicks are out there just waiting to be treated like a lady and dying to make your balls ache...