Working at Penrith since the last few weeks, visited Penrith 393 with shop’s name Classy lady at Penrith city centre.
Walked in not receptionist but greeted by a lady to be waited in the waiting hub. Inside the hub saw the rate of services, FS 30 minutes $90, 60 minutes $150. By looking at the place was decided for 30 minutes if happy with the girls. Same girl came back asked me whether I am happy with her as others were busy, not bad in appearance named Ida Chinese late 20. Walked upstairs with her to the room, big standard size bedroom, double bed, built in shower massive, wall mirror and very clean. By looking at the room, I topped up to 60 minutes, Ida is ok. Shower together with good service and nice feeling, good grabbed of her natural C with pussyslide bush under nearly cross the line.
Dried up and next play on the bed. Catbath served on bed, amazing service with good play before FS. Ida is quite wild as PSE type. Happy with her and especially the interior of the shop is high class at upstairs and might be better if refurbished downstairs. Just my 2 cents.