Thread: Sussex Star | Sarah | RnT | Lousy Punt

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sussex Star | Sarah | RnT | Lousy Punt

My regular in the CBD called in sick so I decided to roll the dice on this place on Sussex St. No 265. I think it's Sussex Star.

I don't really have any intel on the place but it seemed ok from the outside. Entrance and reception were in decent condition as well.

I asked to see the girls and was promptly shown downstairs. I was immediately struck by how badly maintained this place is (in the underground section). Old wet, stinky carpet. Peeling paint. Ripped up massage table. I should have walked, but decided to stay and see the line up.

I was shown 2 girls. Both were actually quite pretty. Neither said much but I chose 'Sarah'. A cute looking Korean ML. Probably mid to late 20s.

Off with the clothes and on to the table. I was conciously trying to avoid too much direct contact with the floor or any furniture because it looked pretty gross.

Sarah came in and started a fairly half arsed massage. She didn't really know what she was doing. However she was a fairly pleasant girl. Chatty, perky and easy to talk to which did help lift my mood a bit. But I'm not there to pay for someome to talk to. Let's be real.

So we basically chatted for 25mins. While she moved her hands around cluelessly. Part 2 was pretty weird. I flipped over and she quickly rubbed some lotion on my rod. What proceeded was what I would call frantic guess work. She rubbed my cock so erratically and intensely that it ended up sore and a bit fucken swollen. I managed to get over the line after stopping her and giving some guidance. The whole time she wouldn't look at me 🤔

She didn't seem too keen on doing part 2, but was definitely keen for the $50 tip.

I will definitely not be going back here. There's many better, well appointed and clean massage shops around the city. And this is certainly not one of them. Not by a long shot

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ironically I was told by this shop that Sarah is the experienced girl after trying K Kelly, who doesnt seem to be working there anymore.

This shop’s upstairs is really clean and you can ask for upstairs when you make booking. I wouldn’t give the downstairs a negative vote, it adds to that “more extras are available” mood haha

Junior Member(有D料到) smiling wide's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Ironically I was told by this shop that Sarah is the experienced girl after trying K Kelly, who doesnt seem to be working there anymore.

This shop’s upstairs is really clean and you can ask for upstairs when you make booking. I wouldn’t give the downstairs a negative vote, it adds to that “more extras are available” mood haha
    I concur. Downstairs is dingy but it does offer the seclusion for more activities. Many times you can hear the room next door and we'd have a good laugh and then it's on for part 2. I think it's a great place and I've always been asked on the way out of the shop, how the experience was. The reception seem to value the honest feedback, but my mind is usually focused on how to slip back into the street without hopefully bumping into work colleagues that may be on their walks...

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by smiling wide View Post
    I concur. Downstairs is dingy but it does offer the seclusion for more activities. Many times you can hear the room next door and we'd have a good laugh and then it's on for part 2. I think it's a great place and I've always been asked on the way out of the shop, how the experience was. The reception seem to value the honest feedback, but my mind is usually focused on how to slip back into the street without hopefully bumping into work colleagues that may be on their walks...

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk
    You can use the back door for exit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The basement has always been hit with overflow of water and hence the dampness of the carpet .. for best experience try in get to the last room on the reception level .. right next to the shower and quick access to the back .. always a win for me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh man I tried Sarah a bit over a month ago. Worst experience I've ever had. Everything you said I experienced. Came into the room really cheery and energetic so my hopes were high.

Massage starts and it was terrible. I don't really go for the massage but this was just so bad. Randomly prodded in random areas. Just being pushed and poked. No flow just the worst. It wasn't painful but it sucked.

On top of that she kept texting on her phone. Maybe every 2-4 mins she'd stop and reply to texts. Once or twice I'm ok with but this was constant.

Near the beginning she asked to go bathroom, no problem. After that she left the room out of nowhere maybe 4 or 5 times.

Finally get to part 2. At this point I'm so regretful. Asked to turnover and she gets straight into it, didn't ask which tbh if she did ask I would've said no.
    Part 2 was even worse than her massage. Exact same thing of rapid painful strokes and 0 eye contact.

She definitely gave the impression that she hates the job or hates the customers. Complained afterwards for the first time ever, SS really the only massage place I go to. Got looked after for the next visit.

I was a bit cbb to write about it. I'm surprised Sarah is still working and your experience being the same as mine motivated me. I'm surprised she's still working, girl like that damages SS reputation I think.

Think covid may be affecting the quality of girls they can hire a bit.

Banned
    Managements fault for not making sure the young lady was trained....secondly...if she isn't trained...for God Sake train her
    She won't look at anyone because she's embarrassed....Poor kid has been set up to fail

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I've had some great punts at SS over the years, but yeah lately the quality of girls has been lacking. Definitely affected by COVID. Nana is one of if not the best mamasan you can ever meet, seriously.

It would seem like all these newbie MLs (not just at SS, they're popping up all over the place!) have a tendency to be judgemental of their clients, ie. They consider punters to be scumbags and it shows in their service. That is like a cardinal sin in this profession. You can't train that shit out of a person. They just do not belong in this profession, nor deserve the money that comes with it. Maybe they can try to make a living working at a church/temple/monastery or something.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    GoldfishMan - you said it spot on! Covid is really affecting this industry

Yeah - I used to go to ss weekly during 2018-2019.
    But 100% dud punts there last 5 times. Sad.
    Nana is lovely, but I guess she just can’t get the good girls during COVID.
    (I accidentally left a used ‘balloon’ there once, she was extremely subtle telling me off, lol)

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    For shops like SS, COVID has been a double-whammy. Not only did it hit their supply side, even the demand side was affected because their main target market was the office workers around that area. All that working from home took away all their regular clients. This then affected their ability to attract talent because the shop is not busy enough. It's like a vicious cycle.
    It will take a while for Nana to build up the business again, unfortunately.
    At the peak of the pandemic and just after the lockdown, I setup a meeting with one of their girls at a private location because the shop was closed. I was just trying to do my part in helping her stay afloat... and of course, I was horny as fuck. I can still remember it, it was winter, rainy, the streets were deserted, and there I was walking on Kent St down to the bottom near the bridge for a punt. I was literally the only soul walking on the street that time. It is something I will remember for a while, I think!

Quote Originally Posted by ML_Lover View Post
    Yeah - I used to go to ss weekly during 2018-2019.
    But 100% dud punts there last 5 times. Sad.
    Nana is lovely, but I guess she just can’t get the good girls during COVID.
    (I accidentally left a used ‘balloon’ there once, she was extremely subtle telling me off, lol)
    lol, did she fired the girl?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    wow I dodged the bullet with Sarah was nearly about to book her as she was only one available at that time... but luckily receptionist took too long to reply back and I already hopped on the bus home.

its such a shame like other punts said this place was great i think it peaked around 2018 i was going there every 2 weeks. the girls were great and i didn't really have any duds then, the mamasan Nana always treated me well (i'm sure she use to work as a ML back in the day...)

I always get given the top floor rooms i haven't been downstairs in a long time..... but i knew they had leaks a while back ago and hence the mouldiness

I really hope they pick up everything once borders open up.

Quote Originally Posted by Funandfun View Post
    lol, did she fired the girl?
    No luckily, but the girl was less subtle telling me off than nana, and refused to do the naughty thing again, lol.
    We still had fun though.

Yeah, 2018 was probably their peak - so many good girls... Vt Chloe will always be my favourite there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah, 2018 was probably their peak - so many good girls... Vt Chloe will always be my favourite there.
    Yeh 2018 was their peak. Most girls during part 1 would already have their clothes off, some even the moment the door locks its like their duty to take their clothes off.
    Nowadays if you ask a girl to take their clothes off during part 1 the response is “its not time yet!”