Thread: Wintertime Pleasure, Fergie.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Wintertime Pleasure, Fergie.

Seeing all the post about 43 I'll just have to pay a visit to see what's the fuss about. Before I never went to a half service shop before, thought I start with this one.

Want to go for the safest option so I booked Fergie for one hour yesterday, end up showing up early and greeted by Yuri the "Mamasan" with a big smile.

Guess that's what a westernised Mamasan looks like nowadays, with a business attire, gave me a "don't worry all my girls are damn fine" feeling all of a sudden.

We went to the waiting room first, she offered me some soft drink, then I opened the fridge and surprisingly found a wide range of drinks available, but I still went with water in the end.

Yuri then showed me to the room first at level 1, since I came to the shop like 20 mins early, reckon Fergie wasn't ready at the time. She is a popular girl.

The room is too big, with a queen size bed and massage bed. I remembered reading an AR said the shower can have at least 3-4 ppl together, well he was not wrong, only if I can afford to have that many girls to be in the shower together with me.

Lana Del Rey's Summertime sadness was playing in the stereo when I got in the room, but it was weirdly fitting. Yuri suggested me to have a shower first and Fergie will join me soon, she won't time me till Fergie get to the room. By the time, I like this "Mamasan" already.

Yuri left me in the room to get undressed and showered, and after around 5 mins Fergie knocked and joined me in the room.

Forgive my limited vocabulary, but she is just plainly pretty and sweet when I first laid my eyes upon her, and I kinda froze there for a second or two by just looking at her.

She passed me the towel and wiped my back, then I proceed to lie on the massage bed facing down.

Her hands are strong, felt like she is a pro masseuse, getting all my back covered, and she knows to use her different parts of her arms to deliver powerful attacks to my sore body muscles.

While I was thinking "this is fine, this is good enough I don't need anything else", she took off her undies and climbed on my back. Her tits slide through my back as she gentlely started to blow airs to my ears. My little brother started to get hard.

The back act was merely a opening, then she asked me to turn around and put a pillow under my head.

She went on and off the bed, changed different positions just to find me my the best comfortable point so I can release myself, and she didn't take long to find it, and her hands are very soft and gentle on my little brother as well.

We took a shower together after, she brought her own body wash, if I close my eyes now I can still smell that sweet milky flavour.

I got a kiss from her before exiting the room, feeling good.

Had a talk with Yuri, and she talked about her experience in service industry when she was in Japan. No wonder she looked so pro, she was the real deal "mamasan".

As about Fergie, nothing to be said anymore, she was just perfect.

I'll end with a part of the Summertime Sadness lyrics, since this is less about the Summertime sadness more like a Wintertime Pleasure(Well I know the winter is kinda ended but yesterday was still cold).

"Kiss me hard before you go
    Summertime sadness
    I just wanted you to know
    That, baby, you're the best"
    Last edited by codeveronica; 05-09-2020 at 04:52 PM. Reason: for some grammar errors

Banned
    Fabulous review brother. Enjoying reading your experience with my First Lady Fergie in this shop. Fergie is amazing lady with demands, very happy with her companion.

Your review reminding me to revisit her.
    Will there be hug me tight when I visit?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow - amazing review. Love the song quote at the end too.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by codeveronica View Post
    Seeing all the post about 43 I'll just have to pay a visit to see what's the fuss about. Before I never went to a half service shop before, thought I start with this one.

Want to go for the safest option so I booked Fergie for one hour yesterday, end up showing up early and greeted by Yuri the "Mamasan" with a big smile.

Guess that's what a westernised Mamasan looks like nowadays, with a business attire, gave me a "don't worry all my girls are damn fine" feeling all of a sudden.

We went to the waiting room first, she offered me soft drink first, then I opened the fridge and surprisingly found a wide range of drinks available, but I still went with water in the end.

Yuri then showed me to the room first at level 1, since I came to the shop like 20 mins early, reckon Fergie wasn't ready at the time. She is a popular girl.

The room is too big, with a queen size bed and massage bed. I remembered reading an AR said the shower can have at least 3-4 ppl together, well he was not wrong, only if I can afford to have that many girls to be in the shower together with me.

Lana Del Rey's Summertime sadness was playing in the stereo when I got in the room, but it was weirdly fitting. Yuri suggested me to have a shower first and Fergie will join me soon, she won't time me till Fergie get to the room. By the time, I like this "Mamasan" already.

Yuri left me in the room to get undressed and showered, and after around 5 mins Fergie knocked and joined me in the room.

Forgive my limited vocabulary, but she is just plainly pretty and sweet when I first laid my eyes upon her, and I kinda froze there for a second or two by just looking at her.

She passed me the towel and wiped my back, then I proceed to lie on the massage bed facing down.

Her hands are strong, felt like she is a pro masseuse, getting all my back covered, and she knows to use her different parts of her arms to deliver powerful attacks to my sore body muscles.

While I was thinking "this is fine, this is good enough I don't need anything else", she took off her undies and climbed on my back. Her tits slide through my back as she gentlely started to blow airs to my ears. My little brother started to get hard.

The back act was merely a opening, then she asked me to turn around and put a pillow under my head.

She went on and off the bed, changed different positions just to find me my the best comfortable point so I can release myself, and she didn't take long to find it, and her hands are very soft and gentle on my little brother as well.

We took a shower together after, she brought her own body wash, if I close my eyes now I can still smell that sweet milky flavour.

I got a kiss from her before exiting the room, feeling good.

Had a talk with Yuri, and she talked about her experience in service industry when she was in Japan. No wonder she looked so pro, she was the real deal "mamasan".

As about Fergie, nothing to be said anymore, she was just perfect.

I'll end with a part of the Summertime Sadness lyrics, since this is less about the Summertime sadness more like a Wintertime Pleasure(Well I know the winter is kinda ended but yesterday was still cold).

"Kiss me hard before you go
    Summertime sadness
    I just wanted you to know
    That, baby, you're the best"
    Thanks for your review. Fergie will work from 10am to 11pm today. Please come again.
    Diva Body Tone
    Tel: (02) 9281-1098
    Mob: 0401-616-343
    43 Albion Street, Surry Hills 2010
    www.diva43.com

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing this amazing review
    Very happy with your sharing and has to revisit her again
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You gonna have to ask herself about the hug.

Guess you didn't, and went to Laura instead haha.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by codeveronica View Post
    You gonna have to ask herself about the hug.

Guess you didn't, and went to Laura instead haha.
    Didn’t have the chance to see Fergie today as only Laura available
    I will open my arms to Fergie on my next visit. LOL

Were you there when I was waiting for the door open? The man in black suit?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drmartens View Post
    Didn’t have the chance to see Fergie today as only Laura available
    I will open my arms to Fergie on my next visit. LOL

Were you there when I was waiting for the door open? The man in black suit?
    I wasn't there man, I just simply read your other post with Laura.
    Can tell you are a big fan haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing good AR
    Saw Fergie before beautiful lady and attractive

Banned
    I am on my way to open arms and 2 newbies to check out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for the review

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good reading. Thanks for sharing good review
    She has good reviews

Senior Member(無間使者) Sweetdreams's Avatar
    Good read. This lady has stunning body, on my list of visiting
    Hold your head up
    Keep your head up, movin' on
    Hold your…

Shop Owner
    Fergie is working until 8pm tonight. Please come and book now! Have Fun and Relax!
    Diva Body Tone
    Tel: (02) 9281-1098
    Mob: 0401-616-343
    43 Albion Street, Surry Hills 2010
    www.diva43.com