Thread: Shop Recommendations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Shop Recommendations

Its been a while since the lifting of restrictions and things should have settled down a bit.
    Which shops are on the "Must See" list..
    Happy to take PM recommendations.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Let me jump in with an answer from the Matrix movie :

Trinity: The answer is out there, simple.simon, and it's looking for you, and it will find you if you want it to.

Do what is needed in the sport of punting. Make a booking and find out for yourself. Part of the adventure is the thrill of the unknown. If you enjoy certainty, go to a brothel.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wtf ..7 posts and 14 posts and I have made about 30 I think....ffs pull your head in Angelface and try and help out instead of being an absolute f wit....just stay out of it if you are only going to put shit on members...is there any way we can piss off these eff wits ...no wonder this forum is a joke..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I am new to Brisbane and would like to ask if anyone can recommend some good shops, want to try young lady, on gumtree can’t really tell. Thank you

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks T for being a wingman...
    For the record.. Since restrictions lifted had nothing but duds after more that a couple of dozen sessions..
    Hence the original post.. Must be some finds out there.. But to me.. All the good ones have left for the time being..

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by simple.simon View Post
    For the record.. Since restrictions lifted had nothing but duds after more that a couple of dozen sessions..
    Hence the original post.. Must be some finds out there.. But to me.. All the good ones have left for the time being..
    Wow, 25 consecutive dud sessions? that’s a truly incredible record. I wonder if you’ve set your standards exceedingly high .... Which shops did you visit ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well why don’t you post about the duds then?? The ol’ take one for the team always wins favors.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    TSince restrictions lifted had nothing but duds after more that a couple of dozen sessions..
    what are you classifying as a dud, as in no options offered at all? you must be going to like hotel massages only if you're visting that many DIFFERENT locations.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Shops on my must see list. Coles for my groceries, Dan Murphys for my stabillity reading this post, Caltex for fuel. Hanaromart for my Asian fix. The rest is online.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm not into naming and shaming in the public forum. Too many Mamasans and Papasans read this forum. They all know who is not getting return customers and I prefer to give direct feedback. Like when I went to a licensed joint and had a dud.. On my next visit Mamasan had a chat to the lady I chose and all was good. Much better that a normal session.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry, I should have been more careful naming and shaming the shops I see on this forum. Not to offend Coles, I do use Woolies and Aldi as welll. Aldi has some great specials, works Wednesdays and Saturdays.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    OK simple.simon it seems I thought you were a troll. No one is going to seriously post a shop list in reply to that message. Hopefully you did get some PMs from the lurking resident shop owners.

Although I only have 8 posts here my past three weeks of shop visits look like:

Shop A : 55 minute mutual massage with ass play on her, BBBJ CIM finish
    Shop B : 55 minutes of FS with BBBJ finish
    Shop C : 55 minutes of awesomeness with BBBJ CIM finish
    Shop B : 55 mins of sex with cowgirl finish, was way too exciting.

A variety of shops can deliver nice things.

Sometimes "To change the world, first you must change yourself."

This forum is full of punter stories where one guy has a wonderful time, next day, same shop, some guy doesn't get his arse tickle in a clockwise direction and he writes a bad review.

So, what is it that YOU can be doing when you go to a massage place? what are YOU expecting? what are you expecting the girl to "mind read" of your expectations? Every girl has her experiences which she will apply to you.

my goal from a shop visit will be to get what I want. I achieve this by helping the girl get what she wants and helping her perform to her best. She wants to know you aren't going to bash her, mistreat her or rip her off.

For me as an ageing white male I do the following:

have a rapport with the girl - this needs to be more than "What massage you want, hard,med, soft?" "You been here before?", maybe even treat her as a interesting person. she has a story as do you.

i probably spend 5 minutes on this which can start from arrival, during the paying and the undressing part.

be confident, i usually will start with a nice hug and things progress from there. I say something like "well one of us is overdressed".

I only do 60 minute sessions and I'm never haggling on price. I expect to pay $100-$200. Haven't had a massage for months.

if you are a young guy then you have to learn how to handle all of these different girls you are meeting in your life. learn to read the feedback they, and their body is giving you.

To be honest, my great shop experiences come from setting the scene with the girl so she knows what is happening. no guessing.

Hope that helps.

It's not the shop, it's you.

AF

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    You joined three weeks ago. Which other profile is your alter ego?
    Of all the things I put into my post all you can do it comment about my length of time on this forum???? is life defined by the number of forum posts?

up until this morning simple.simon has not received any meaningful help and I have now tried to assist. it's obvious to me simple.simon has a sub-optimal attitude to massage providers which is the cause of his disappointment. probably needs some guidance from the more experienced punters in the word.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelFace View Post
    Of all the things I put into my post all you can do it comment about my length of time on this forum???? is life defined by the number of forum posts?

up until this morning simple.simon has not received any meaningful help and I have now tried to assist. it's obvious to me simple.simon has a sub-optimal attitude to massage providers which is the cause of his disappointment. probably needs some guidance from the more experienced punters in the word.
    Well that's funny coming from you based on your first response to simple.simon
    Then again based on your postings, I might be confusing you with someone else here.

"It's not the shop, it's you. AF"

Maybe simple.simon does not have a suboptimal attitude, maybe he's Indian or really hairy and smelly. Maybe he doesn't have $200 to spend, which would get most punters the services you listed. Maybe you get them because you spend the money. Who knows.
    Maybe its the service provider, maybe its because people here write lots of crap making others think they can get everything.
    Maybe 55 minutes exacty to provide a service sounds fake and mechanical. Maybe a real session goes overtime, which means simple.simon is left waiting and then has a dud time.
    Maybe not every punter will make every ML orgasm. Maybe MLs actually don't care about your fascinating story. Maybe your version of great sex was her version of is it over yet?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    Well that's funny coming from you based on your first response to simple.simon
    Then again based on your postings, I might be confusing you with someone else here.

"It's not the shop, it's you. AF"

Maybe simple.simon does not have a suboptimal attitude, maybe he's Indian or really hairy and smelly. Maybe he doesn't have $200 to spend, which would get most punters the services you listed. Maybe you get them because you spend the money. Who knows.
    Maybe its the service provider, maybe its because people here write lots of crap making others think they can get everything.
    Maybe 55 minutes exacty to provide a service sounds fake and mechanical. Maybe a real session goes overtime, which means simple.simon is left waiting and then has a dud time.
    Maybe not every punter will make every ML orgasm. Maybe MLs actually don't care about your fascinating story. Maybe your version of great sex was her version of is it over yet?
    just to clarify, you are agreeing with me?

that's exactly the point. expecting to get champagne service on a beer budget. spend the money. you could send simple.simon to a shop where you have great experiences and for any of those above reasons one girl wouldn't perform for him and he writes a bad review of the shop.

I agree totally. lots of wankers on here writing stuff that they have no idea about.

Maybe 55 minutes exacty (sic) to provide a service sounds fake and mechanical. Maybe a real session goes overtime, which means simple.simon is left waiting and then has a dud time.
    so the timing expectation of simple.simon is already (maybe) causing the problem. is it reasonable to expect these girls to be on time? back to expectations

on the balance of probabilities the sex will be better between two people with some rapport. i'm sure some of the SYTs we've both banged would love it to be over but they have enough respect to let us carry on.

It's called punting for a reason.

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    JFC guys. Get a room.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty from Marketing View Post
    JFC guys. Get a room.
    Is that Just F...... Chill Scotty?
    What a great username 😆

Junior Member(有D料到)
    geez...what a reception on this forum. thanks for your support Scotty & leon_001

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks AngelFace, in essence I think you understand where I'm coming from..
    As for some comments from others... I'm not from the sub-continent, hairy, smelly or fat. I pay what is asked and don't haggle.. Always round up the $$ to some nice round numbers without complaints.

My biggest issue is the standard of ladies has dropped significantly since restrictions lifted. My count of dud sessions included the times I have walked when the lady is not to my liking. ie: fat, ugly, old just to mention a few attributes.

Had many good punts pre-covid at several joints and was seeing a number of ladies on a regular basis. However, all have moved on and not returned. Hence my original post..
    I'm just calling things as they are so stop flaming others at every opportunity. It's not worth it..

BTW: I didn't expect anyone to post a list on the open forum or describe the exact goings on in a session. Was just hoping to get a decent lead via PM to increase the chance of a decent punt.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    @simple.simon you and I are in the similar boat in regards to this forum, until we get accepted we have to do the ground work ourselves.

I'll send you a PM and you give them a try.