Thread: Vivi very sexy TW girl

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Vivi very sexy TW girl

So I haven't been to 42G in a while but was feeling horny. Texted them and asked if I can see lineup or if I should book. They were really busy that day and recommended I book. So I from the list of available girls I booked Vivi.

So when she did the intro, firstly she was wearing those hot pants that said "Grocery" as per the photos. Very petite girl with some curves. Not fat but has a sexy hour glass body which accentuates her ass. Nice makeup and gentle voice.

Into the room and off with the clothes. Firstly she's completely lasered below. Smooth as a baby's bottom. Tits are A cup with large protruding nips. Shower was good and she quickly washed me down. We took some mouth wash and after drying off it was onto the bed. Started with some DFK which was nice. Nice use of open lips and sensual kissing and not just stick your tongue out style. She started giving me a catbath and it was quite nice. Alternated between my nipples and at some times she'd use her teeth slightly to bite lightly on it lol. Moved around my body and kissed my legs then licked my balls and then moved onto the bbbj. Started with some nice tongue flicking action on the tip of my cock and then moved to slurpy shaft sucking. I positioned her over my head for some 69. Again I knew she was lasered but didn't realise how smooth her pussy was until I ate it.

It was smooth as a baby's bottom. You know how sometimes when a girl is shaved but they start having stubbles along the shaved area? Well nothing of it for Vivi. My tongue was able to glide over the pussy areas like a hockey puck on a ice rink. Another thing I noticed was her pussy was super tiny and a really pretty shape. Like a light pink shape that blends well with her skin.

It was time for the main event and I opted for CG first. She applied a bit of lube (as again I think her pussy is super tiny) and hopped on. Nice CG and then switched to mish where I got some more DFK action and then doggy where I knew I had to finish. Nice firm ass and I pounded away while squeezing it for a finish.

After a bit of cleanup she gave a nice hard massage and we chatted casually. It was quite nice. Was feeling too lazy for a second shot so ended there. She helped wash me down, dry up and out the door.

Over all pretty good experience.

Thanks for the after report Meng !

Always a pleasure to have to come by !
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oh I love small lazered pussies!!! Thanks man, I have been wanting to try her for so long and now you have pushed her up my list now.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Try her b4.

But really not a favor of her nippers
    Too big 4 my liking and her too much tattoo
    Hows her hair colour now
    I remember last time I saw her, d hair really turn me off
    Service is good but just not the style

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyman2018 View Post
    Try her b4.

But really not a favor of her nippers
    Too big 4 my liking and her too much tattoo
    Hows her hair colour now
    I remember last time I saw her, d hair really turn me off
    Service is good but just not the style
    Lol those nips are interesting to say the least hahaha. Didn’t get to suck them but I wonder if it’s sensitive there. Can’t remember her hair colour actually. Didn’t notice it much.

What was her colour when you met her?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mate...
    Its felt like a wig.
    Hahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hows her bj? Good technique?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    Hows her bj? Good technique?
    I agree with bro Meng. I have seen Vivi a couple of times and enjoyed both very much. I love to have her sitting on my face and licking that tiny smooth pussy and tasting her cum as she trembles and shakes her way through one orgasm, then another, then another. It's niiiiiiiiiiice.

Her BBBJ is great, as I recall. Not DT, but good technique and happy to keep it going as long as you want to. But all the while, you're gonna be thinking how tight is her tiny pussy and dying to put your cock in there to feel the fit...

Very nice friendly girl and nice experience both times. Happy to see little Vivi again. I like

Vivi is on today!!!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42