Thread: Miss Heavens - Vicky

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Miss Heavens - Vicky

My first time with a Filipina!
    I'd read a few favourable reviews of Vicky on a couple of other forums, so when I saw her on the roster over the weekend, I made a booking.
    What a woman!
    Short (she wanted to keep her heels on! I love bare feet, so they *had* to come off!), friendly, funny, beautiful soft smooth skin (she tells me she moisturises daily with coconut cream!), very sensual and a great kisser! Massive (F or G cup?) full and bouncy boobs, with thick nipples. Yum, yum, yum!
    We started with some DFK & mutual fondling, followed by some DATY. More DFK and fondling, a (great) brief BJ which I cut short because I was ready to fuck, and fuck we did! Missionary position with Vicky's feet on my chest, using them as leverage to pivot her hips with each thrust, while rubbing my nipples with her toes. This sort of stuff drives me bananas!
    A few minutes of this, and I was ready to erupt! I grabbed her ankles and drove in deeper, and she put her fingers where her toes were. That was it for me!
    A quick clean up and lovely post-coital snuggle while I admired Vicky's bum (and skin colour. And feet ...) in the mirror.
    I found her to be a lovely sensual lady that's also a lot of fun. I'll be back for some more Vicky soon!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds good..
    But where can we find her?
    What other forums are there ?

Thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    My first time with a Filipina!
    More a (great) brief BJ which I cut short because I was ready to fuck
    Was it BBBJ with her? Does she offer 69?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syddude View Post
    Was it BBBJ with her? Does she offer 69?
    She gave me the option - I went for BBBJ! I didn't ask for 69, but I'm sure you could! She's very accommodating!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Miss Heavens, as

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate8 View Post
    Sounds good..
    But where can we find her?
    What other forums are there ?

Thanks
    Miss Heavens, as the title says.
    Other forums worth checking out are auxxx and Punter Planet. << Moderaters may consider me referring to other forums as inappropriate & delete my comments ...