Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: About regulars

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

About regulars

It's been an amazing journey with all these years punting. Working from home today and got some free time and I somehow just feel like writing something. The topic came to my mind was regulars.

Early years of my punting I never had regulars. I generally thought that the way to maximize the experience was to meet as many different ladies as possible. So rarely did I see the same lady again. If someone was really good, I revisited her maybe once or twice, that's it. I still remember a young Malay girl called Hebe from 5star about a decade ago I have seen 6 times. I thought it was crazy. I never book her neither did I want to see her when I go there. But just kept falling for her when I saw her smile in the line up.

Things changed about 3 years ago, one day, I did a reflection on my punting experience. Thinking if I were to do it something differently, what would I do. I realized that the most memorable moments were with ladies that I repeatedly visited. The depth of the connection worked amazingly. Depends on how much the lady opened up, share her things, desires and expectations, it fuels up the moments when we were together.

I also realized that if I was to regret something, I would regret some of the ladies I didn't visit more. Rarely did I regret that I didn't see more ladies.

So I changed my strategy. If I find someone is good, I continued as long as the connection was great and I enjoyed the time. Though this I explored a different world with the depth of connection. Obviously I saw much less ladies but I did broaden experience which I had no regrets with.

Although it comes with some risk of attachment issue I can be emotionally involved, which I did a couple of times, and I still do. I constantly walk on a fine line. On one side, I really, really enjoyed the connection and sensual feeling with women not just plain sex. On the other side, I need to make sure that I don't get burnt. Though, the exit part is tough. I guess this is the reason some punters do not want regulars.

It did happen a couple of times the connection has gone off rail, or the lady just suddenly stopped working without any warning.

I am constantly exploring where is the sweet spot. But I feel I still need to build up more experience to have better control of my emotions. It's like playing with fire. I am attracted to the warmth and lights but get hurt if I get too close. Luckily in Sydney, if I am left to heal my wound, I can always find someone to help me to move on.

I am sure you guys have great stories and moments with regulars. I don't have a great deal to share. The lastest regular I have been seeing since lock down. I was so grateful that she was there during this special time and we had great connection, at least I thought so. I still remember in the third session we met, she was so excited when opened the door to see me like a child saw her favorite gift on birthday. During the miss I kissed her and whispered "I love you!". She whispered back "I love you too!" I know we were both acting at that moment. But I looked at her eyes within inches. There was no shyness, no dodging or stray away, no hesitation. I just melted.

Unfortunately I am somehow losing the connection with her though I am still seeing her very much weekly. I can sense her feeling towards me and the eye contact is now different. Although she tried to serve me the best but it's fading back to just service level, still amazing service!

I didn't say or show anything. Though I do want her to tell me something if she has and feel comfortable. But my experience is that you won't get an honest answer in this situation. I can't think of anything I may have made her uncomfortable. Hope I am right about myself. There are many possibilities why a regular WL changed her feelings. The best one I hope for is that nothing bad against her in life but just she found love or have more preferred customer(s) who can really look after her. I know there is little I can do for her apart from seeing her a bit more.

Sorry for the nonsense here. It will be interesting maybe in 2,3 years time when I come back and read my own thread. Happy Friday!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It could be just that she was having some bad days and could likely be things she might not be comfortable telling you.

You may try to get her to open up and telling you more about it; but you have to be prepared that would push you off the balance and catching fire.

Hopefully you will find back the connection!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Think she might have found some other boyfriend(s) punters. If you had real connection she would have no issue with sharing her thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    It's been an amazing journey with all these years punting. Working from home today and got some free time and I somehow just feel like writing something. The topic came to my mind was regulars.

Early years of my punting I never had regulars. I generally thought that the way to maximize the experience was to meet as many different ladies as possible. So rarely did I see the same lady again. If someone was really good, I revisited her maybe once or twice, that's it. I still remember a young Malay girl called Hebe from 5star about a decade ago I have seen 6 times. I thought it was crazy. I never book her neither did I want to see her when I go there. But just kept falling for her when I saw her smile in the line up.

Things changed about 3 years ago, one day, I did a reflection on my punting experience. Thinking if I were to do it something differently, what would I do. I realized that the most memorable moments were with ladies that I repeatedly visited. The depth of the connection worked amazingly. Depends on how much the lady opened up, share her things, desires and expectations, it fuels up the moments when we were together.

I also realized that if I was to regret something, I would regret some of the ladies I didn't visit more. Rarely did I regret that I didn't see more ladies.

So I changed my strategy. If I find someone is good, I continued as long as the connection was great and I enjoyed the time. Though this I explored a different world with the depth of connection. Obviously I saw much less ladies but I did broaden experience which I had no regrets with.

Although it comes with some risk of attachment issue I can be emotionally involved, which I did a couple of times, and I still do. I constantly walk on a fine line. On one side, I really, really enjoyed the connection and sensual feeling with women not just plain sex. On the other side, I need to make sure that I don't get burnt. Though, the exit part is tough. I guess this is the reason some punters do not want regulars.

It did happen a couple of times the connection has gone off rail, or the lady just suddenly stopped working without any warning.

I am constantly exploring where is the sweet spot. But I feel I still need to build up more experience to have better control of my emotions. It's like playing with fire. I am attracted to the warmth and lights but get hurt if I get too close. Luckily in Sydney, if I am left to heal my wound, I can always find someone to help me to move on.

I am sure you guys have great stories and moments with regulars. I don't have a great deal to share. The lastest regular I have been seeing since lock down. I was so grateful that she was there during this special time and we had great connection, at least I thought so. I still remember in the third session we met, she was so excited when opened the door to see me like a child saw her favorite gift on birthday. During the miss I kissed her and whispered "I love you!". She whispered back "I love you too!" I know we were both acting at that moment. But I looked at her eyes within inches. There was no shyness, no dodging or stray away, no hesitation. I just melted.

Unfortunately I am somehow losing the connection with her though I am still seeing her very much weekly. I can sense her feeling towards me and the eye contact is now different. Although she tried to serve me the best but it's fading back to just service level, still amazing service!

I didn't say or show anything. Though I do want her to tell me something if she has and feel comfortable. But my experience is that you won't get an honest answer in this situation. I can't think of anything I may have made her uncomfortable. Hope I am right about myself. There are many possibilities why a regular WL changed her feelings. The best one I hope for is that nothing bad against her in life but just she found love or have more preferred customer(s) who can really look after her. I know there is little I can do for her apart from seeing her a bit more.

Sorry for the nonsense here. It will be interesting maybe in 2,3 years time when I come back and read my own thread. Happy Friday!
    Maybe she didn’t expect you to come for the third time, so she was caught out by surprise and couldn’t control her emotions. Now that she knows you’re a regular, she realises she has to guard her emotions against falling in love !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How about sending a simple message saying you notice something was off and you want to be sure it wasn't something you did? I mean a short simple message, so there is no client/customer expectation during face to face and you aren't putting her on the spot.

Yes this is a business, but good business is based on a good relationship. Considering she handles your fiddly bits, a bit of cordial communication seems to be healthy.

It's happened with my regular, it was an off day so I shot over a quick message. Even though nothing real was talked about, the next time the conversation went back to normal and was maybe a bit more relaxed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have had a few regulars in life, from the asian massage parlours back in the states to here in sydney. I am not sure how to convey this other than when someone insults you, sometimes its not always meant to be a reflection of you, but more of how they are feeling. I think alot of it is the same way for when we see these girls. Unless you see them outside of work, for them youre a favourite client which brings a bit of joy for the day they are working, nothing more. My deepest connection was with a mamasan named pussycat , she was korean with american double d breasts that were bolt on heaven. We would talk, fuck, give each other massages and she would even make some food, offer me a beer from the fridge, all kinds of things. I stopped by the shop when I knew it was quiet and we would just talk about things, it was a pure friendship with benefits....provided I paid for the benefits.

Make no bones about it, the girls are here to make money, and yes you can fall in love, think about the girl(s) at times when you shouldnt be, or maybe when you should? But you have to protect yourself too!

I have a connection right now with an incredible korean girl , but finances are getting tight so my visits to her are going to be quite limited...but what times we did have I will remember and cherish and that truely is what life is about...the moments we live and the memories we take with us on to the next. (which we seem to forget!)

summary...It was probably more you than her, but hey..what does asking hurt?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hmm...I thought I was just going to write something general didn't realize I wrote so much about her at the end. I must be thinking about her then. 😀

I did ask her lightly and a little indirectly. She just said she has been busy lately with work. That may be the true, or may be not.

Like I said I don't expect an honest answer neither am I keen on knowing exactly why regarding my feeling. If I have emotion problem that affects me in any way, that's my problem. I don't expect her to fix it for me. I asked just because I wanted to know if everything is doing fine with her. Only if she feels comfortable to tell me. I didn't push for an answer that I want to hear.

If she believes that something from my side that I can adjust easily for us to gain back the feelings that we originally had, she would have said it to me.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Hmmm, regulars, I've run my ship on to the rocks with their siren calls...
    And I've been right where you are.
    Stories? Yeah I have a few, those though are not for a public forum.
    "The best one I hope for is that nothing bad against her in life but just she found love "
    Reminds me of lyrics to a song that brings to mind a girl I used to know "I know some day you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a Sun in somebody else's sky.. but why... why.. why can't it be, oh can't it be mine." And that certainly applies to one of my old regulars.

There are many possible scenarios here.
    1. Maybe you're over thinking things. I have been guilty of that on many occasions.
    2. She is going through a rough time. We all have them. She may have thoughts on her mind, worries, concerns Etc.
    3. She may have had a bad experience with a customer previously who became a regular, and so is protecting herself.
    4. She has a boyfriend and decided it is best to distance you.
    5. There was a fire but it has burnt out.
    6. She really likes you but doesn't want to risk hurting you or herself
    And so on. You get the idea.
    Confronting it can be daunting. You risk changing the dynamic you have irrevocably. You risk bringing this chapter to a close. You also have a chance at getting to the bottom of things and maybe, just maybe, discovering that she too feels a shift, and that there's something she wants to hear from you, or there is something on her mind she wants to vocalise.
    Of course you could also leave things as they are, or go in search of pastures new. It's all up to you. There is no real right answer on what to do.

" But my experience is that you won't get an honest answer in this situation." Agreed. Honesty is extremely rare in this game.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    There is always a moment to let go and move on ... no matter how much you love her or visa versa. It may not be associate money or visa matter.

Friends, family, country of origin, culture difference, long term future, age gap, plus many many more.

As long as the quality time is enjoyable and memorable, probably good enough for me.

Only 2 cents.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    There is always a moment to let go and move on ... no matter how much you love her or visa versa. It may not be associate money or visa matter.

Friends, family, country of origin, culture difference, long term future, age gap, plus many many more.

As long as the quality time is enjoyable and memorable, probably good enough for me.

Only 2 cents.
    Yeah absolutely. Sometimes the moment arrives without warning, sometimes you just drift, but when it happens you just take the good memories and move on.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Hmmm, regulars, I've run my ship on to the rocks with their siren calls...
    And I've been right where you are.
    Stories? Yeah I have a few, those though are not for a public forum.
    "The best one I hope for is that nothing bad against her in life but just she found love "
    Reminds me of lyrics to a song that brings to mind a girl I used to know "I know some day you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a Sun in somebody else's sky.. but why... why.. why can't it be, oh can't it be mine." And that certainly applies to one of my old regulars.

There are many possible scenarios here.
    1. Maybe you're over thinking things. I have been guilty of that on many occasions.
    2. She is going through a rough time. We all have them. She may have thoughts on her mind, worries, concerns Etc.
    3. She may have had a bad experience with a customer previously who became a regular, and so is protecting herself.
    4. She has a boyfriend and decided it is best to distance you.
    5. There was a fire but it has burnt out.
    6. She really likes you but doesn't want to risk hurting you or herself
    And so on. You get the idea.
    Confronting it can be daunting. You risk changing the dynamic you have irrevocably. You risk bringing this chapter to a close. You also have a chance at getting to the bottom of things and maybe, just maybe, discovering that she too feels a shift, and that there's something she wants to hear from you, or there is something on her mind she wants to vocalise.
    Of course you could also leave things as they are, or go in search of pastures new. It's all up to you. There is no real right answer on what to do.

" But my experience is that you won't get an honest answer in this situation." Agreed. Honesty is extremely rare in this game.
    So very true Mr. Pearl Jam

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroid19 View Post
    So very true Mr. Pearl Jam
    Such a good song that. I don't do love songs, not my scene, but that one is top shelf.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    We all feel a bit down from time to time and when songs like that comes up on the playlist while finishing the 7th can of JD, well...say no more

I am a big fan of regular working girls, whether they are full service or massage girls, when you first meet them. Enjoy them while you can. Everything in life runs their course. Move on, find your next intimate punt. Cherish it for what it was.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroid19 View Post
    We all feel a bit down from time to time and when songs like that comes up on the playlist while finishing the 7th can of JD, well...say no more
    Indeed. I have been known to belt it out at the top of my lungs..

Banned
    The ladies aren’t made of stone
    Sometimes they make a connection and create an expectation
    They realise that that expectation won’t be or can’t be met
    and they withdraw
    There are some wonderful souls in the brothels and parlours of Sydney
    We share but a moment... they have many moments in many days
    It must be emotionally draining for them
    Not many of us could do what they do

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    The really good WLs learn how to switch on and off.
    As a punter you have learn to do the same thing. That's punting.
    If you try to treat punting like a relationship it will always end in stress, grief, and tears.
    And if you go in to a punt with a with a cold hard cynical business like attitude you won't get the full benefits of punting.
    You have to be aware that punting is just paying for sex, but for that one hour you forget all that and have a wonderful special time with a wonderful special girl.
    When the session begins you have to switch on, open your heart and treat that girl as the most special girl in the world, because for that hour she is, and you have to believe that she likes you and wants you because for that hour she does.
    For that one hour this is your reality; but only for that one hour.
    And then the buzzer goes off and you switch off and go back to the reality of your daily life.
    Learning to have this attitude and mindset is the key to getting the maximum enjoyment from punting and without any stress or grief.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    The girls learn that they have to switch on and off.
    As a punter you have learn to do the same thing. That's punting.
    If you try to treat punting like a relationship it will always end in stress, grief, and tears.
    And if you go in to a punt with a with a cold hard cynical business like attitude you won't get the full benefits of punting.
    You have to be aware that punting is just paying for sex, but for that one hour you forget all that and have a wonderful special time with a wonderful special girl.
    When the session begins you have to switch on, open your heart and treat that girl as the most special girl in the world, because for that hour she is, and you have to believe that she likes you and wants you because for that hour she does.
    And then the buzzer goes off and you switch off and go back to the reality of your daily life.
    Learning to have this attitude and mindset is the key to getting the maximum enjoyment from punting and without any stress or grief.
    Well said mr rooter these are some great advices will keep this in mind

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very rare to take the same one twice. It happens but I’m under no illusions. They aren’t there for the love.
    Variety is the spice of life

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That is great advice from Rooter, if you want to enjoy all fruits of life then punters got to learn how to have multiple personality, these girls would have learned this long time ago as it is their bread and butter.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast