Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: About regulars

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    That is great advice from Rooter, if you want to enjoy all fruits of life then punters got to learn how to have multiple personality, these girls would have learned this long time ago as it is their bread and butter.
    Correct.
    Sometimes the veil is dropped. Sometimes they feel comfortable enough to drop the act and be themselves. Of course that further complicates matters and makes it extremely difficult not to get emotionally involved.

Quote Originally Posted by kjarrus20 View Post
    Urgh a topic very close to my heart at the moment.

I think the thing I keep reminding myself is I get attracted to the idea of this girl but in the real world, it is more than likely to be a different story. I have a regular at the moment that I have a great connection with. Without her knowing, she has helped me through a lot, just by talking and sharing a lot of sentiments. There is respect there but I also understand that these girls do keep their clients at arm's length and I can feel her keeping me at arm's length so the easiest thing is to do the same. Enjoy it for what it is, keep the emotions within the time you spend with her, and go about your daily routine as if she wasn't around.

Easier said than done sometimes, I know.
    Yeah, I totally understand your situation as I found myself in the same situation last year before my regular went back to China.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have been seeing my regular for about 4 years since I met her in one of the Nth shore joint . I am still seeing her once a week now even she changed to work in the western suburb. The one hour session brings most enjoyable moments for me as we both know each other so well just like old friends. I haven’t seen any other WL during these years except her. I don’t feel the need to see others because she full fills all my sexual fantasy for women. I think I will continue to seeing her until she disappears from the shop one day.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Maybe OP's girl was expecting the relationship to progress at some stage but nothing came out of it so she's mentally moved on. Unfortunately with girls in general once they've set their minds in that direction, it is hard and often unwise to try to make them change their minds... Their expectations will be even higher! Better move on, OP.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    The really good WLs learn how to switch on and off.
    As a punter you have learn to do the same thing. That's punting.
    If you try to treat punting like a relationship it will always end in stress, grief, and tears.
    And if you go in to a punt with a with a cold hard cynical business like attitude you won't get the full benefits of punting.
    You have to be aware that punting is just paying for sex, but for that one hour you forget all that and have a wonderful special time with a wonderful special girl.
    When the session begins you have to switch on, open your heart and treat that girl as the most special girl in the world, because for that hour she is, and you have to believe that she likes you and wants you because for that hour she does.
    For that one hour this is your reality; but only for that one hour.
    And then the buzzer goes off and you switch off and go back to the reality of your daily life.
    Learning to have this attitude and mindset is the key to getting the maximum enjoyment from punting and without any stress or grief.
    Thanks rooter. Very good advice and I understand this is almost the golden rule in punting. Just in my case, I chose to deviate from it.

I love emotion during the session and love to keep it going in my mind even after I go back life. And I also like building it up to my favorite level through regular visits. I only switch it off when it comes to an end, due to whatever reason.

The exit part is painful and it's in relation to how deep the emotion at the time it ends. But it would never be the same as the first time. The first time I have been through this was many years ago, I was young and seriously fell for a karaoke girl. I lost 5kg when we broke up. 3 weeks later when I started eating and sleeping again, I knew I can, and how to recover from any emotional impact in the future.

One more thing I have learned is to keep the emotions to myself and not to develop too far. It oftentimes works against my favor when it reaches a certain time or level.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hate to be this blunt but paying a girl to fuck you for an hour probably isnt the most promising start to a romantic relationship. I think we're all aware of how many sessions these ladies have every week. They just put on that work mindset and probably play an alter ego that they switch off when they head home after every shift.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnydipping View Post
    Hate to be this blunt but paying a girl to fuck you for an hour probably isnt the most promising start to a romantic relationship. I think we're all aware of how many sessions these ladies have every week. They just put on that work mindset and probably play an alter ego that they switch off when they head home after every shift.
    Everyone has a different mindset when it comes to punting hence this thread. As with your mindset will vary to OP.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have you only seen her three times in total?

My last regular I saw 30 times and when that ended I was pretty sad about it but I wish her nothing but the absolute best. It did take time to get over her but you eventually do.

Like others have mentioned working girls are human to with varying degrees of emotion. All I can say is go with your gut and if you get hurt in the end it will only make you stronger. Wish them all the best and move on to the next one.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I never normally visit the same girl more than once just because I like new girls and I like writing ARs lol. There’s been occasions where I see the same girl more than once but I never do it regularly. As much as I love the whole concept of building a connection, the horror stories from guys who’ve fallen in love and got their hearts broken is just insane.

Like a lot of the pros here say. In the room, feel free to be girlfriend and boyfriend all you want but outside, switch off. Otherwise you’ll get yourself hurt or even come off as super creepy.

Regulars can be a pain in the arse, like a nagging missus. Current regular is giving me all sorts of grief at the moment, I haven't seen her for a couple of weeks now. Been pretty busy.

'why too long see me?'
    'I am not important to you anymore'
    'I hope you not have another'
    'You already forget me'
    'When we go for dinner'

That's just today........I put up with it because we have a great time when we do catch up and we have become very comfortable with one another.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Regulars can be a pain in the arse, like a nagging missus. Current regular is giving me all sorts of grief at the moment, I haven't seen her for a couple of weeks now. Been pretty busy.

'why too long see me?'
    'You already forget me'
    'When we go for dinner'

That's just today........I put up with it because we have a great time when we do catch up and we have become very comfortable with one another.
    A bit like being married AND you are paying for sex 😁

Regulars are great but everyone knows the dangers... Best to have a few regulars! That way if one ends you have others...

Junior Member(有D料到)

About regulars

No regulars for me, part of the fun of punting and RnT is the variety ... regular is at home, fun girls around the parlours ! Some girls i like to see more than once, but never frequently so that i would call them regulars !

Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    A bit like being married AND you are paying for sex 😁

Regulars are great but everyone knows the dangers... Best to have a few regulars! That way if one ends you have others...
    Pay more with my beautiful missus, we haven't even had sex too much lately!

Banned

'why too long see me?'
    'You already forget me'
    'When we go for dinner'

Very true. When business is bad, they start texting you to come over so they can make some money. They don't realise you're busy or too tired due to work to head out to the shop.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    There are some example of the text.
    Chinese brothers should able to read:

Example 1:
    嗨,亲爱的,中午好、肺炎病菌时期,注意身体,勤洗手,多喝点水

Example 2:
    早上好,亲爱的,今天我在xxxx上班,过来看我呗,想你。

There are lots of text ... and all with good intent.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    There are some example of the text.
    Chinese brothers should able to read:

Example 1:
    嗨,亲爱的,中午好、肺炎病菌时期,注意身体,勤洗手,多喝点水

Example 2:
    早上好,亲爱的,今天我在xxxx上班,过来看我呗,想你。

There are lots of text ... and all with good intent.
    Yes, and they would create a contact group called “customers” for these messages to be broadcasted.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Yes, and they would create a contact group called “customers” for these messages to be broadcasted.
    Yes. A marketing campaign

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I used to get around but because of time constraints i go to my regular place always. Shes absolutely beautiful sexy and gives a great massage. I know exactly what im going to get for part 2. She will talk if i want and wont when when i dont want to. Shes always looks after me and makes me feel a little special. So for the minimal chances i get i just stick to her.

'why too long see me?'
    'You already forget me'
    'When we go for dinner'

Its frustrating bro. My 2nd regular is exactly like this. At the end of the day, its all business and i never take it personally.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Its frustrating bro. My 2nd regular is exactly like this. At the end of the day, its all business and i never take it personally.
    No offence but if a WL send you texts like these, I think you are very much all business to her. 😄

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast