Thread: Grace, Dreams come true

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Grace, Dreams come true

Seen Grace multiple times earlier at Croydon, then No5 and now at Gladesville. She is one of the sexiest girls I have seen around or seen her in my dreams and then suddenly seeing her in front of my eyes!!She has curly long red hair (sometime straightened) an amazing body with beautiful curves in right places. I can't say enough about her, she has a very chatty and friendly personality which I find uite comforting (or I just connect with her very well) looks very close to Emma Stone....so you can imagine. The actions is light kissing cbj and fs. One of the most flexible bodies I have ever seen. I know you might say, this sounds like an advert but really she is just amazing. Not just sexy but also beautiful inside out. I wish I could see her all the time. She is just 10/10.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Seen Grace multiple times earlier at Croydon, then No5 and now at Gladesville. She is one of the sexiest girls I have seen around or seen her in my dreams and then suddenly seeing her in front of my eyes!!She has curly long red hair (sometime straightened) an amazing body with beautiful curves in right places. I can't say enough about her, she has a very chatty and friendly personality which I find uite comforting (or I just connect with her very well) looks very close to Emma Stone....so you can imagine. The actions is light kissing cbj and fs. One of the most flexible bodies I have ever seen. I know you might say, this sounds like an advert but really she is just amazing. Not just sexy but also beautiful inside out. I wish I could see her all the time. She is just 10/10.
    Just saw this review.. I think we can start a little Grace fan club. I just saw her this week and had a similar experience, so I get what you are saying. Just the sexiest, most accommodating, naughty-but-sweet lady. Will write a review shortly.. once I get a chance to collect my thoughts (& figure out how she put that condom on me without realising!!)

Sent from my SM-A305YN using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Grace sounds great. Any extras offered?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She will supposedly do Greek for an extra $50