Thread: MAC - never again

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

MAC - never again

Popped into MAC’s Friday afternoon. Boss lady said that not many girls were on and they could only do 30mins. I asked if they could do 45mins but she said only 30. I politely said that I’d leave it and she became really pushing, asking me to come back later but pay now or leave my phone number. I said I’d prefer not to and went to leave but she put her arm out to stop me and get asking what massage I wanted. I had to move her arm and go out the door with her still trying to get me back.

This approach boils my piss so much. Punting should be totally based on mutual respect. Punters should treat girls and madams with courtesy and the same should be replicated towards punters. If you say ‘no thanks’ then that’s final - on both sides.

I will never return there. No wonder so few girls work there if that’s how it’s run.

Banned
    It is a noble tradition that shops are easy to enter but hard to escape, like an ant lion trap.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Reminds me of hotel California:

Last thing I remember
    I was running for the door
    I had to find the passage back
    To the place I was before
    "Relax", said the night man
    "We are programmed to receive
    You can check out any time you like
    But you can never leave"

at least you didn't get punched in the face like another punter experienced in the past. lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    at least you didn't get punched in the face like another punter experienced in the past. lol
    Where was that at...MAC...surely you are not serious?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    On their website it says $40 for 30mins remedial massage, the boss lady charged me $50 for the swiss massage at $50 & said thats the only price... I said please update your website

If you having problems leaving the shop or the mamasan is pushy and wants you to try a girl you dont want to see, then just say "ohhh sorry i forgot my card / cash in the car". It always works for me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrewwoody View Post
    Popped into MAC’s Friday afternoon. Boss lady said that not many girls were on and they could only do 30mins. I asked if they could do 45mins but she said only 30. I politely said that I’d leave it and she became really pushing, asking me to come back later but pay now or leave my phone number. I said I’d prefer not to and went to leave but she put her arm out to stop me and get asking what massage I wanted. I had to move her arm and go out the door with her still trying to get me back.

This approach boils my piss so much. Punting should be totally based on mutual respect. Punters should treat girls and madams with courtesy and the same should be replicated towards punters. If you say ‘no thanks’ then that’s final - on both sides.

I will never return there. No wonder so few girls work there if that’s how it’s run.
    Was this Angela, the owner of the shop? If so, I would be surprised that she behaved this way. In any event, if customer wants to walk out then he should not be held against his will or forced to take another that he doesn't want.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    The papasan at 8 Carnegie Place in Blacktown?