Thread: Leena: An hour of sensual sex

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar

Leena: An hour of sensual sex

THE SET-UP & RECEPTION
    Contacted Sara on WeChat. Always get a fast reply.
    Sara knows my requirements – full diamond service, great attitude, great body, energy, 1 hour.
    For my mid-afternoon session, Sara recommends Amona (Indonesia) or Leena (Thailand).
    After some inquiries and discussion, we decide on Leena.

THE ROOM
    Fantastic. Big, clean, comfortable. Nice aroma. And some nice props to work with, such as a lounge and extensive wall mirrors.

LOOKS and BODY
    Leena is Thai and I’d say in her late 20s. She is very pretty and would turn heads in the street.
    No hint of any surgery in her face. Long, silky black hair.
    She’s tall (in her heels), with long, shapely legs and a gorgeous peach-shaped behind.
    Looks and feels a very fit size 6 to me. The N5M description is 100% accurate.
    Leena is busty. Her tits are enhanced, but it’s a beautiful job.
    She has a very sexy bust-waist-ratio and she presents like a girl you really want to fuck.
    Her skin is a light coffee-colour and she has a lasered pussy.
    Today she is adorned in a long, black, figure-hugging dress that makes me say to myself “Thank you Sara.”
    Overall = Wow.

EXPERIENCE
    Leena knows her way around a man’s body.
    She has me rock hard minutes into the room by brushing and grinding her body against me. She uses her hands and lips and tits and bum to rev me up.
    Her cock-teasing is magnificent.
    Leena is clearly a very experienced lady of pleasure.

PERSONALITY
    Reserved, yet playful, at first. Leena knows we have an hour and she’s in no hurry.
    As she gets comfortable with me, she becomes bubbly, flirty and at times slutty (bordering on PSE).
    She says to me: “You should come in my mouth today.”

DFK
    Magnificent. Lovely soft lips.
    Deep, sensual, probing with her tongue. This girl knows how to kiss in a way that urges you on.

DATY
    Leena invited me to her girl and she was at ease with everything I did with my mouth and tongue.
    No FOAM. No bullshit. She just enjoyed having a man work on her pussy.
    69 was extremely exciting with Leena.

BBBJ
    Highly skilled. Clearly experienced. Some nice cock worshipping.
    Magnificent use of her luscious lips and tongue.
    She took me down to my balls.
    Great teasing and light sucking of my tip and shaft.
    Beautiful light kissing and soft sucking and squeezing of my shaft and balls.
    Leena was also happy with some light face fucking.
    As she knelt before me, I blew four-days’ worth of load into Leena’s mouth for shot number 1.

SEX
    Multiple positions. Hard and fast. Slow and sensual. Standing and sitting. Front and back.
    I enjoyed Leena in all sorts of ways and she enjoyed watching us go in the wall mirror.
    In the fucking department, Leena was a great mix of PSE and GFE.
    “Yes, do that” and “push me harder” were two of her lines. There were others. They should stay with me.

ROUND 2
    Leena was happy for a second tumble.
    She started with my soft cock in her mouth and she re-built me from there with all her skill. Leena knows how to deliver a luxurious and prolonged blow job.
    Once she had me hard again, she asked that I take her in doggie.
    Leena perched herself on all fours on the edge of the bed and motioned me to enter her from behind.
    I stood near the edge and emptied my balls into Leena from this position.

CONCLUSION
    Leena is the perfect one-hour companion.
    Rocking body. Great service. Plenty of energy.
    She knows what she’s got and she knows how to use it.
    Leena is sophisticated and sensual. Sex on legs.
    A must-see girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Doing God's work, Thomas Crown. Thank you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice! How do we track her down?

Senior Member(無間使者) Arnie_Fan_81's Avatar
    Thanks for the great AR, I have seen her in a line but never picked her for some reason. She hot as so I will have to spend some time with her now after your AR.

BTW I like your format, mind if I use it?

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnie_Fan_81 View Post
    Thanks for the great AR, I have seen her in a line but never picked her for some reason. She hot as so I will have to spend some time with her now after your AR.

BTW I like your format, mind if I use it?
    Hello AF81.

This format is adapted from other more prolific reviewers on this forum, some of whom are stalwarts. I’ve been reading their work for years. So, it’s not mine to grant permission to use. Please do whatever suits you.

I’m surprised you’ve looked past Leena. She must win many line ups because she presents so beautifully.

Senior Member(無間使者) Arnie_Fan_81's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    Hello AF81.

This format is adapted from other more prolific reviewers on this forum, some of whom are stalwarts. I’ve been reading their work for years. So, it’s not mine to grant permission to use. Please do whatever suits you.

I’m surprised you’ve looked past Leena. She must win many line ups because she presents so beautifully.
    Thanks, i dont generally read AR for shops I don't visit and that could be it. I might adapt a similar style because its to the point and neat.

The two times I saw her I had a booking for a J girl and the other I don't remember the specifics, either way she will be on my "to do list".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Completely agree, except the bit about the lasered pussy. Unless I’ve missed something, she has quite a healthy bush, which may or may not work for you. Works for me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    These reviews on Leena are so good. Can't get her out of my head. Might just pay her a visit sometimes when rostered on.

Banned
    Leena is an absolute machine and mirror lover. She even kisses you goid bye. What a gem. Her face isnt the best. But service is impecable. Shes enthusiastic from kiss to shower to blow to sex and shower to kiss goodbye. I'll return for her service but not looks. Plan on blowing in her mouth. She lets and encourages face fucking.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Leena is highly recommended

Leena is on today!!!!

Add our wechat or call us to make a booking now!

Check our website for the roster and other girls information~~
    https://no5marrickville.com/