Thread: Monopoly / cartel

Senior Member(無間使者)

Monopoly / cartel

Personally I find it convenient that every ML in what must be 50 or so shops across SE Qld all charge the same for the same services. i know wechat is a powerful network but exactly the same price everywhere?
    Perhaps the ACCC could look into pricing collusion in the market.
    of course there are master negotiators out there that are able to get better prices and the occasional oh but I only have $40
    How did this come about? Any opinions.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Multiple ML's have worked at multiple shops over the years. I'm sure you could connect every shop to each other this way.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Or even more disturbing connecting every punter. Ever wonder when your the last for the day and she comes in the room and she reeks of Listerine.
    How many times has she used it today, how much residue from the previous encounters remains? Pressing against your mouth, DFK, lips around your..... I think we all have a deeper connection with each other than just the odd pm and post. Who knows which fellow punter we are driving home with tonight.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's probably to do a bit of punter's fault and a bit of the ML's fault. If you're a ML working on your first day, you most likely get basic training from the manager or a girl that's work there for a while, knowing fellow MLs charge $50 for opt 1, are you going to charge less or charge more if you wanted to change the price (obviously more). When you say $60 to a punter, you're more likely going to get a response that comes in the line of "but everyone else charges 50."
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yes there is a cartel's
    there is one major one some of the girls that started out with there own when they find out how the system works
    this is why you pay $100 more than Sydney
    the cartel sets the price
    this is how it works (MAJIC BUSINESS MODEL) we will all be at it next
    set up a few illegit palours (all cash)
    use a trust
    then a self company ( get a loan)
    fit out new shops as fast as you can ( now you are in the tax system "deduction's very thing)
    now your paying some tax (tax department see's you paying tax , wont look at you)
    the first 5 shops you set run under the radar

run new shops under the radar year or two no abn shelf company pay rent (no owner) but a tax deduction

find one of the girls normally working in the shop ( tell them they can buy it ,and you can help them get it, thinking they are buying it, but really just sud- leasing at a over inflated rate (she thinks its more because she is paying it off plus 10% of turn over in cash) , tell them you need $1900 for the lawyer to draw up the papers, transfer the utilities into her name ,
    sign here this is for the lease, when its to late the illegal parlor is now transferred into her name,( they run a personal abn and registered a trading name (it is always changed from the old one) even bill them for all the signage
    so the punters think it is a new owner ( but really a miss guided manager that thinks she owns it ) 1 or 2 have realized its a scam and stop paying ( these ones seem to get raided) people running shelf company putting in compilates trying to force them out and it all starts over again
    the shelf company dose not renews the lease so they get the shop back
    we will help you run it we are so nice (so we place adds on bookwell and locanto "( no money trail ,free adds, we set the prices options " we will even put all the options in print ( we don't want to discount other 10%)
    we are so good we will help you set up security cameras for you ( witch have sim cards in them that send photos to us so you cant short change us)
    transfer the money out of trust fund send over seas ( if the shit hits the fan just wind up shelf company and trust declare bankrupt ) more overseas and retire

but normally on paper the (owner ha ha / manager) get done for prostitution and other charges

we get away scot free and its all a tax deduction ha ha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceman View Post
    do you actually read the stuff you write?
    ahh.. the mythical 'shelf company'. I think they disappeared years ago. just buy fresh on internet now.

have you ever setup a trust? have you ever tried using a trust to do business and enter leases?
    have you setup overseas bank accounts and regularly transferred funds?

the KYC bank requirements have closed most of the conspiracy loopholes you mention.

so you are saying that only in Qld your system works and that's the need for the $100 but the organisation works or free in NSW?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    they don't follow our rules
    they don't use banks to transfer funds (wake up)
    they are sneaky ( they run rings around you)

ok that's say i want to move money from one country to another (thailand)
    i have a problem with storing the cash in the spare bedroom in my house cant shut the door any more ( because i am girl that likes to traffic people hear in Brisbane) ok (this is just a little dig at someone they know what it means)
    i will transfer funds to your daughter or son studying here in Australia ( YOU WANT TO SEND $1000 EVERY MONTH just to help your kids out)
    so i will give you the best rate ever no transfer fee and and 2 baht better than the banks
    please put $25,000 baht in my Bangkok bank account
    send me on face book messenger your sons bank account here in Australia ( it will be in his account in 1 hour)
    i go to the bedroom force open the door ( too much cash)
    go down to the atm of your sons bank (and put it in)

do this 2 or 3 time a day and you just transferred $1,000,000 pa ( do you under stand the money never left each country , but my cash is now in Thailand)